#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -
#2 Posted by Willin (1284 posts) -

Hope not. I don't want a reason to buy a Vita but this plus Persona would make me buy it and I don't like that!

#3 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

The artwork of that dude doesn't look like a character that belongs in the Souls universe to me. Also, what do we know about this? Any connection to FROM or is it just that it has the word "Soul" in it's title?

Anyway, I don't want to see the next Souls game on the Vita. I'd rather play a Souls game on my TV.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -

@SuperWristBands: We know nothing except for the artwork and the title and that it's a "New Vita action game".

#5 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4981 posts) -

Art direction looks nothing like what would fit in Demon's/Dark Souls. Highly doubt it's a part of it and it's just a game with "Souls" in the title.

#6 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4700 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree said:

Art direction looks nothing like what would fit in Demon's/Dark Souls. Highly doubt it's a part of it and it's just a game with "Souls" in the title.

I was thinking the same thing.

#7 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4981 posts) -

We should just start making up our own Souls titles.

Oblivion Souls.
Deadly Souls.
Righteous Souls.
Serenity Souls.
Discreet Souls.

#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -
#9 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4981 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Welp. More than likely it will be a D___ Souls. Now they can't use Dead Souls since that Yakuza game already nabbed it. Death Souls sounds fine.
#10 Posted by JackSukeru (5950 posts) -

The fonts used for the titles are pretty similar, I'll give it that.

Not sure if I want a reason to get a Vita, but if this is cool I'll definetly have one.

#11 Posted by Sammo21 (3439 posts) -

I doubt it is a new Souls game coming from From Software . If anything it is probably a Monster Hunter style game from someone, but who knows.

#12 Posted by Enigma777 (6084 posts) -

@Sammo21 said:

I doubt it is a new Souls game coming from From Software . If anything it is probably a Monster Hunter style game from someone, but who knows.

That's what I'm thinking. When I first heard about it I thought it was a Squeenix joint.

#13 Edited by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1732 posts) -

So, on the background on that official site, it says in gothic font:  

Lest I succumb to the monster

within my future self, this journal

I do entrust