Soundtracks for wiki?

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

I don't know if this is in the works and I don't know if this has been suggested before, But I was wondering, Can we have a soundtracks or track listing page for games?  

Say I am playing Fahrenheit, (Indigo Prophecy for the many U.S users) and I cant be bothered to finish the game or read the credits or read the manual and I want to see what track was playing in Lucas Cane's stereo (Theory of a dead man- Santa Monica for example)

It could be implemented with a separate tab, and could lead the way to band pages and open up new possibilities, 

Or is this too complicated,  

I ask, Can you step up to the challenge?

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz
@Red12b:
The way we handle soundtracks at the moment is simply list the information in it's own category / section within the main body of the game's article. There may (not 100% sure) be a separate 'Soundtrack' tab added to pages as the site evolves further. But currently just add the information for a soundtrack into the game page like you would the plot or gameplay etc.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Red12b
@Hamz:
Cheers for the quick reply,  

Yeah I know that, I just thought for easy navigation/broadening of the scope, As music is an Integral part of a games atmosphere, I thought well what if we create a separate tab for it, We could get alot of band pages and composer pages, I dunno just an idea.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#4  Edited By citizenkane

As Hamz has said, a separate "Soundtrack" tab being added to a game's page is something that is being looked into, but nothing is set in stone one way or the other.  Make sure when you add the soundtracks to the main page to make it neat and orderly.  We don't want pages to look like somebody's MySpace page.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Red12b
@CitizenKane:
Urgh,  

I know what you mean, MyBook and SpaceFace. 
And what is with Bebo. Goddamn thats a wierd site. 

Cheers again.