'Spaced' flash mob in London

Avatar image for deactivated-5c85872ac80d3
deactivated-5c85872ac80d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

'flash mob' (or flashmob) [1 ] - is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails

'Spaced'- is a British television situation comedy written by and starring Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson, and directed by Edgar Wright. It is noted for its rapid-fire editing, frequent pop-culture references and jokes, eclectic music, and occasional displays of surrealism.

DEFINITIONS BY WIKIPEDIA

My video of the Spaced flash mob that I attended this past Saturday.

CLICK HERE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'flash mob' (or flashmob) [1 ] - is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails

'Spaced'- is a British television situation comedy written by and starring Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson, and directed by Edgar Wright. It is noted for its rapid-fire editing, frequent pop-culture references and jokes, eclectic music, and occasional displays of surrealism.

DEFINITIONS BY WIKIPEDIA

My video of the Spaced flash mob that I attended this past Saturday.

CLICK HERE
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I am a massive fan of the Flash Mob and some I have seen have been beyond awesome.  That one was more fun for the participant than the viewer, but still very silly indeed.

Izaak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Izaak

"Ohhhhh SHIIIIIII-" 

That looked like great fun, I'm a big fan of spaced, wish I could've been there . 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldschool:  ok :)

@Izaak: Well there will surely be more in the future, so keep an eye out on Facebook :D
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

I was apart of a flashmob once. It was much more lame and pointless than most however. Was just my college group doing the conga through the Birkenhead market. 

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@oldschool said:
" I am a massive fan of the Flash Mob and some I have seen have been beyond awesome.  That one was more fun for the participant than the viewer, but still very silly indeed. "
Obviously you haven't seen SPACED. :P

@markB0SS:  Awesome stuff.  Tyres would be well chuffed.  OI OI!
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By oldschool
@SeriouslyNow said:
" @oldschool said:
" I am a massive fan of the Flash Mob and some I have seen have been beyond awesome.  That one was more fun for the participant than the viewer, but still very silly indeed. "
Obviously you haven't seen SPACED. :P  "
I have seen it, but I am not a massive fan.