Spartans Stand Tall Theory

pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By pepsipat1

I have a pretty good idea of what the new Spartans Stand Tall God of War thing is. For those of you who don't know I shall give a brief little recap. After you get the platinum trophy you are told to go to http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall/
Now my theory is that this DLC will have to do with The Last Spartan from God of War II. Heres why oh and may I say SPOILER ALERT!!!!! 

Here we go during God Of War II Kratos accidentally killed the Last Spartan and the fed his body to the Kraken. Then towards the end of the game Kratos defeats the Sisters of Fate and gains control over time(which is really lame how he did not use that to his advantage in God Of War III). He then goes back in time and stops Zeus from killing the entire Spartan Army with the Sword of olympus which saves the last spartan from his death at Kratos' hand.

The Spoilers over. My theory is that you are a small group of Spartans led by the Last Spartan trying to survive the earth shattering war between Kratos and the olympians. Or you could be assisting Kratos and his army during the epic battle. I also believe this game(or DLC) will have co-operative elements to it due to the four slots surrounding the V on the website and also due to the fact that a while back sony santa monica said they were interested in adding co-op to God of War if they could do it a meaningful way. 

So what to you guys think? Does it make sense? What are your theories on what Spartans Stand Tall is?
pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By pepsipat1

This some how got moved to general discussion....thats a little strange. 
Edit:How do I moved this stupid topic?