• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Alyssia (314 posts) -

If it weren't for Adam Sessler I would have never discovered Giant Bomb. I absoluely adored the web show Feedback on G4. Then it got canceled and I thought life was over :( Then last year Adam appeared on a podcast here after losing his job at G4 and introduced me to the awesome that is Giantbomb.com

Sometimes I wish he would have joined the team but I don't think he would fit the team dynamic. I hope Giantbomb continues to get better. Would like to see some female prespective added to the team someday in the future, even though Patrick fills this role pretty well.

Good luck Giantbomb. Hopefully 2014 is a better year for you guys.

#2 Posted by wjb (1636 posts) -

Would like to see some female prespective added to the team someday in the future, even though Patrick fills this role pretty well.

Ahahahahaha.

#3 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4574 posts) -

@jennibelle said:

Would like to see some female prespective added to the team someday in the future, even though Patrick fills this role pretty well.

Fucking amazing. Brilliant. Bravo.

#4 Edited by MB (11956 posts) -

@wjb said:

@jennibelle said:

Ahahahahaha.

oh my god...I almost just shot milk out of my nose.

#5 Edited by ThunderSlash (1544 posts) -

@mb said:

@wjb said:

@jennibelle said:

Ahahahahaha.

oh my god...I almost just shot milk out of my nose.

Daayuuuummmm... I got that you meant that in a good way but... DAAAAYUUUUMMM.

#6 Edited by TruthTellah (8517 posts) -

#7 Edited by Trilogy (2645 posts) -

Even if unintentional, that was a forum masterstroke if I've ever seen one.

#8 Posted by ViciousBearMauling (897 posts) -

SNAP! Hahaha!

I know that this is a compliment, but at first glance, it comes off as a SICK burn.

#9 Edited by Empirepaintball (1389 posts) -

Only been here for a little while and you're already talking mad shit like a pro. Bravo.

#10 Posted by pyromagnestir (4235 posts) -

Quick, someone dig up that old creepy thread where all the duders where photoshopped to be ladies! We have work to do!

#11 Edited by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

Damn!

#12 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn son.

#13 Posted by Evilsbane (4529 posts) -

SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Damn man not often my jaw hits the floor from a fucking Forum post Bravo good sir, Bravo.

#14 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

I remember when dave went on vacation and made an alt account as a female model.

#15 Posted by CornBREDX (4780 posts) -

Would like to see some female perspective added to the team someday in the future, even though Patrick fills this role pretty well.

Can't stop the quoting of this. Well played! I think even Patrick would have to admit that was funny.

#16 Edited by MB (11956 posts) -

This is the funniest thing to happen to the forums in all of 2013. Pure gold.

#17 Edited by bigjeffrey (4768 posts) -

i though @alex was a girl?

#18 Posted by Pr1mus (3802 posts) -

Ah man i really hope this is real. Too good.

#19 Posted by PandaBear (1300 posts) -

This post is so ... bizarre and stupid. But that Patrick comment ... you've become an immortal here now.

#20 Edited by RecSpec (3761 posts) -

I'm going to assume you had the best intentions with that, but damn.

#21 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1008 posts) -

This is too good. Thanks for the laugh.

#22 Edited by ripelivejam (3524 posts) -

yeah you're basically gonna win all the wrong friends here with that :)

#23 Posted by Hippie_Genocide (537 posts) -

That Brad gif.....so good.

#24 Edited by TruthTellah (8517 posts) -
#25 Posted by mrfluke (5088 posts) -

@jennibelle said:

#26 Posted by MB (11956 posts) -

I would sticky this, but no one reads the stickies.

#27 Edited by DaPinkTerrorist (54 posts) -

wow that was funny! And that Brad gif is sublime.

#28 Posted by joshwent (2105 posts) -

That OP gets a five...

out of five.

(P.S.: We'd love to have more female perspectives right here in the forums. Post more!)

#29 Edited by punkxblaze (2955 posts) -

@jennibelle: You just came in and stealth bombed the forums with the best post of the year in literally the eleventh hour. You're my new favorite. (Everyone is my favorite on this website. Except that guy).

#30 Posted by seveword (141 posts) -

Ahhhh, that was good for a laugh. Good job (and I mean that in a wholesome, positive way for all parties involved).

#31 Posted by NegativeCero (2975 posts) -

@jennibelle: I must know if that was intentional because mannnnn that was the definition of a "sick burn."

#32 Posted by aurahack (2264 posts) -

@jennibelle said:

#33 Edited by Neonie (419 posts) -

@jennibelle said:

Madam, you win one entire internet.

#34 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

@aurahack said:

@truthtellah said:
@jennibelle said:

#35 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1698 posts) -

#36 Edited by DevourerOfTime (325 posts) -

I like Patrick a lot on this site, but still...

#37 Posted by Ezakael (911 posts) -

Yep, you'll fit right in here at Giantbomb.

@jennibelle said:

#38 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -
#39 Posted by Blackout62 (1328 posts) -

Sessler's been at this for so long and at such a high profile with his integrity intact that he has to fly solo in his superhero game journalist status. He's basically our Cronkite.

Just imagined a good old Ryan Davis laughing "goddamn" after reading that.

#40 Edited by President_Barackbar (3432 posts) -

@jennibelle said:

#41 Posted by TruthTellah (8517 posts) -

@joshwent said:

That OP gets a five...

out of five.

(P.S.: We'd love to have more female perspectives right here in the forums. Post more!)

Yeah, we're all making jokes on how that came out, but we'd certainly appreciate more female perspectives in the forums and maybe even with the staff if they decide to go that direction! :)

#42 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11461 posts) -

@jennibelle said:

Well done. Well done indeed.

#43 Posted by Video_Game_King (35975 posts) -

@mb said:

Put it on the front page. Frustrate @patrickklepek to no end.

#44 Posted by Sergio (2044 posts) -

Nailed it.

#45 Edited by TurboMan (7388 posts) -

#46 Posted by Dalai (6991 posts) -

@mb said:

Put it on the front page. Frustrate @patrickklepek to no end.

Or is it Patricia Klepek?

#48 Edited by Video_Game_King (35975 posts) -
#49 Posted by TruthTellah (8517 posts) -
#50 Posted by Video_Game_King (35975 posts) -

@truthtellah:

Oh, shit. I completely forgot that I made this image.