Spin-off: Your rarest trophies (or best guess)

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nodima

Obviously for PS4 games the numbers will probably be a little biased, but I'd be curious to see what people's rarest trophies are. I've really enjoyed rifling through these things since getting a PS4, it puts some stuff in a really interesting light (like just how few people actually finish games they play). Two of my most rare are from Left Behind, but since that's new and the system says only 2.5% of players have finished that thing so far, I'll leave them out for the sake of spoilers.

(If I really wanted some rare trophies I should really get around to replaying GTA IV with trophy support. I totally forget that game originally didn't have trophies.)

(Also, before I got down to NBA 2K11 this list was much more diverse, but I was pretty fucking good at that game and they had some PRETTY dumb achievement that happened to be won by almost nobody. Sorry for the lame list, other games with rare achievements were Uncharted and Red Dead Redemption among a couple others like NCAA Football 13 and Max Payne 3. Luckily the NBA 2K10 trophies appear broken otherwise this might've been a wash.)

• (NCAA Football 13): I am Eddie George: Win the Heisman with Eddie George / Ultra Rare, 0.7%, Silver
  • (NBA 2K11): Jackson: Win 20 ranked matches total / Ultra Rare, 1.8%, Gold
  • (NBA 2K11) You're Officially Hot: Win 5 ranked matches in a row / Ultra Rare, 1.9%, Silver
  • (Bioshock Infinite) Sightseer: Use all telescopes and Kinetoscopes / Ultra Rare, 2.7%, Silver
  • (NBA 2K13) Another Day, Another Win: Win 5 NBA Today matchups / Ultra Rare, 2.8%, Silver
  • (NBA 2K11) Hamilton: Win 10 ranked matches total / Ultra Rare, 2.8%, Bronze
  • (GTA V) Multi-Disciplined: Attain a gold medal in all hobbies and pastimes / Ultra Rare, 3.3%, Silver
  • (NBA 2K11) Back to Back to Back: Win 3 ranked matches in a row / Ultra Rare, 3.5%, Bronze
  • (NBA 2K11) Live the Dream: Complete the Jordan Challenge / Ultra Rare, 3.8%, Silver
  • (NBA 2K14) Melo Out: Make 19 field goals in a game with Carmelo / Ultra Rare, 3.8%, Bronze
Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Spoonman671

My Metro: Last Light platinum is a 0.6% Ultra Rare. I won't look any further than that because (A) I have a lot of trophies and no sort by rarity option, and (B) my PS4 won't display my entire trophy list for some reason.

EDIT: I got the list to work better. Here are some results.

Medal of Honor Platinum - 0.3%
Call of Duty: World at War Platinum - 0.9%
Killzone 2 Platinum - 0.2%

List broke again.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It is much easier to view them online with psnprofiles.com/*your-PSN0name* It has a little box there on the right hand side, Rarest Trophies.

Mine is: Don't Hate the Player (NBA 2K14)(PS3) - Win the championship in an Online Association. 152 people have achieved this trophy. 1.30% - Silver.

I believe the one on the PS4 only tells you % compared to uses with PS4 login activity. Because the numbers on the PS4 trophy page do not match that of the psnprofiles website. The trophy I listed above is 0.04% on the PS4.

ryanmgraef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I platnumed batman... And deadly premonition.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By DarthOrange
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490
deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://psnprofiles.com/DaNizking/log?order=rarity&rarity=ultra-rare&dir=asc

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Persona 4 Platinum is my rarest at 6.25%, its not a .2% but it was fun.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nodima

@sterling said:

It is much easier to view them online with psnprofiles.com/*your-PSN0name* It has a little box there on the right hand side, Rarest Trophies.

Mine is: Don't Hate the Player (NBA 2K14)(PS3) - Win the championship in an Online Association. 152 people have achieved this trophy. 1.30% - Silver.

I believe the one on the PS4 only tells you % compared to uses with PS4 login activity. Because the numbers on the PS4 trophy page do not match that of the psnprofiles website. The trophy I listed above is 0.04% on the PS4.

Ah, seems like you're right. That's a bit of a shame, hopefully they switch it to the actual percentages at some point. cool site though.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Zevvion

I really don't know. I don't play on my PS3 or PS4 that much. It's probably something in Dark Souls, as I know that game pretty well and not too many people finish it to begin with. Otherwise probably something in Don't Starve. I had one that only 1,5% or something had achieved, but that was a couple of weeks ago.

MaxOpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

According to psnprofiles.com it's Perpetuation from Dyad, but I'm not sure how it figures that out. According to my PS4, I think it might be my RDR Platnium, at 0.3% (Of players).

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By mosespippy

According to psnprofiles I have 97 Ultra Rare trophies, 28 of them in Motorstorm Pacific Rift. Also, apparently I have more uncommon trophies than common trophies, which seems kinda strange.

Edit: Apparently it hasn't updated my profile in over 3 months, so it's missing a lot of stuff.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

According to psnprofiles.com it's Perpetuation from Dyad, but I'm not sure how it figures that out. According to my PS4, I think it might be my RDR Platnium, at 0.3% (Of players).

Yeah, the percentages on psnprofiles doesn't match what my PS4 says. For example this trophy on psnprofiles shows as 2.49%, but on my PS4 it says 0.6%. Anyways according to psnprofiles my rarest one would be this one: Slap Happy: Kill 50 enemy players using the panic-slap melee attack, from Gotham City Impostors.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Tales Wizard
Complete the Wizard Goals on Tales of the Arabian Nights®
#63124th Mar 2013
9:17:54 AM
Achievers
Owners
2.05%
Ultra Rare
Tales Master
Complete the Standard Goals on Tales of the Arabian Nights®
#48926th Jan 2013
8:30:58 PM
Achievers
Owners
4.17%
Ultra Rare

I guess people don't like good pinball?

Also this:

Star on ice
Exceed 35 000 points at the end of a race with the CycloGlider
#42019th Dec 2012
2:40:20 PM
Achievers
Owners
15.02%
Rare
StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Taken from here:

@starvinggamer said:

I'm going to assume it's:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Master of Tasks - Clear 480 missions in Mission mode. - 0.3%

Alright now I'm positive it's the same trophy for the Vita version, 0.1%

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Haruko

Apparently most people didn't play through EDF 2017 on Vita as Pale Wing weird

All Normal Stages Cleared (Pale Wing)
Cleared all stages on Normal difficulty with Pale Wing
#97117th Jan 2013
8:13:47 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
6.49%
VERY RARE

Edit: how is there 1 person without this trophy?

Step into HD
Play any event in the HD campaign
#87828th Jun 2012
2:46:22 AM
ACHIEVERS
DLC OWNERS
99.99%
COMMON

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Atwa
No Caption Provided

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Not surprisingly my rarest was in Socom. I was actually the 3rd person to ever receive the trophy too, which is pretty cool. Also I suck at taking screenshots.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AcidBrandon18

I really like that site. I was the 22nd person to ever get one of the first trophies back in July 2008. That being Tokenizer from Super Stardust HD.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nodima

Might as well add my PSN Profiles stats since those are probably more accurate. Still super uninteresting haha. It's amazing to me how little people that have the 2K games play them well, though.

No Caption Provided