#201 Posted by granderojo (1792 posts) -

@CaptainTightPants said:

@thabigred: A man in that suit, streaming something at 12am... it might attract some weird people. 0.o

Chromakey allow you to appear invisible on screen. So if you were to have a backdrop up and be wearing one of those suits up to your neck, you would appear invisible on screen.

#202 Edited by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

@thabigred said:

@CaptainTightPants said:

@thabigred: A man in that suit, streaming something at 12am... it might attract some weird people. 0.o

Chromakey allow you to appear invisible on screen. So if you were to have a backdrop up and be wearing one of those suits up to your neck, you would appear invisible on screen.

Why would you ever want to be invisible if you had a suit like that?!

It's practically a superhero outfit, just incredibly impractical.

Edit: Wait never mind... a lot of superhero outfits are impractical. So then it pretty much is one.

#203 Edited by Tomzombie (401 posts) -

Pathologic its slow but gets wired over time. they have it on gamer gate.

#204 Posted by granderojo (1792 posts) -

@CaptainTightPants: well for 1 he'd take up much less screen real estate of the screen. I don't know a lot of the top streamers on twitch use stuff like that, at least the green screen.

#205 Edited by RenegadeDoppelganger (418 posts) -

My go at a spookin with scoops image.

Looking at different fonts too.

More "spooky"

Last one is stream-quality.

#206 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

What about... Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage, it looks like a game worth trying... Looks like it's 10 bucks on desura atm

#207 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

@RenegadeDoppelganger: Those look great. Lol'd at the last one.

#208 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Resident Evil 6, guys. Let's watch him play Resident Evil 6. But really, I have no idea what he should play beyond the more mainstream/obvious choices.

#209 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -

The Rescue of Pops Ghostly. But seriously, I want to see more Penumbra.

#210 Posted by CaLe (4056 posts) -

Future candidate for some spookin' action.

#211 Posted by Fattony12000 (7568 posts) -

#212 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I just want to suggest perhaps doing SwS on a Friday night, or at least a weekend. Because over here, on the Beast Coast, that's 12:00 AM, and, while I don't mind staying up on a weekend, I think you would get more live viewers if you did them on the weekends, at least if you want to keep that time slot, which is what I think you want to do.

#213 Posted by BeachThunder (12431 posts) -

@CaLe said:

Future candidate for some spookin' action.

This honestly looks fantastic; makes me think of a gloomier version of Mirror's Edge.

#214 Posted by lemonlateralus (102 posts) -

Im curious as to when its being archived...

#215 Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (560 posts) -

System Shock 2 or Fatal Frame 2.

#216 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1087 posts) -

Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason (great game, need a nice PC for that)

Area 51 for the PS2 (more actiony, i don't know if a game like this is good for an one-off livestream, need more concentrated dose of scary stuff)

#217 Posted by SpudBug (633 posts) -

Since you like doom 3, patrick, you should set up Doom 3 original with a bunch of visual and gameplay mods in the office on a nice PC and stream that. it's really impressive how much better it looks with mods.

#218 Posted by cannonballBAM (609 posts) -
#219 Posted by BeachThunder (12431 posts) -

:o Looks like I'm going to have to play Lone Survivor before SWS#3

#220 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -
#221 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

Second level of Thief, that level scared me for life. Also the Shalebridge Cradle level from Thief 3 is the most atmospheric levels I ever played.

#223 Posted by BeachThunder (12431 posts) -

Just started playing Lone Survivor. This game is seriously something special.

#224 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3821 posts) -

I'd suggest games from the Fatal Frame series or Siren for PS3. Any games with a old school Japanese horror theme vibe to ti.

#225 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2502 posts) -

Haunting Ground for the PS2. 'Nuff said.

#226 Posted by RadicalWall (29 posts) -

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Monster Party on the NES, while not a great game is a super interesting game especially for those who've never seen it.

Certainly scarier than Friday the 13th.

#227 Posted by Marlowe (33 posts) -

I would try HOME. It is a pretty basic game and even my junky laptop runs it.

#228 Posted by BeachThunder (12431 posts) -

Yay :D new Scooping with Spooks. Hopefully there will be some more System Shocking...or at very least some Lone Surviving.

But hopefully no more Friday the 13thing D:

#229 Edited by hussatron (189 posts) -

I think there have been too many not so scary, kind of funny type horror games played on Spookin'. Half-Life 2 has a number of actually creepy mods for it. I'd recommend trying a mod called Grey that actually has some good scares to it I think (and also some weird voice acting). Here is a link to it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/grey

#230 Posted by handsomeb (71 posts) -

7th Guest

#231 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

The Suffering. If you can manage it some how. 

#232 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -

ZombiU on survivor mode. 

#233 Edited by BeachThunder (12431 posts) -

Can't wait for more SWS :D I assume that since this will be on his new PC, there's going to be some Slender: The Arrival?

Also, I'd love to see some Cryostasis - his computer should definitely be able to handle that now.

#234 Edited by Green_Incarnate (1791 posts) -

Condemned Criminal Origins was the scariest video game I ever played. I know we have like an semi-endurance run of that already with the interns, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

#235 Posted by Reisz (1527 posts) -

Dino Crisis would be great to see but with that new computer and your love of the Metro, i'd be way into a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stream

#236 Edited by EveretteScott (1532 posts) -

Old thread but @patrickklepek should REALLY play this. Just saw a video of it and the pacing and 'weeping angel effect' makes it seem like a perfect game to try out.

http://www.kravenmanor.com/index.html

#237 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

@reisz said:

Dino Crisis would be great to see but with that new computer and your love of the Metro, i'd be way into a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stream

As someone that tried playing Dino Crisis not all that long ago, man, that game did not age well at all. So it would of course be perfect for a a brief, stupid diversion.

#238 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1181 posts) -

I think The Forest would be a good game for @patrickklepek to play on Spookin'. It's pretty horrifying when your trying to set up camp and you see the cannibals standing at the edge of the treeline just watching you.

I will give you this advice though: When you first start the game loot the starting area and move on and build a camp as fast as possible. I've seen to many people on Yutube just stumble around and run up to the cannibals and die in the first 5 minutes.

#239 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (1181 posts) -

Also we should start flooding this thread for the run up to Shocktober.

#240 Edited by BisonHero (7063 posts) -

Man, I forgot this thread ever existed. Scoops should still play Eternal Darkness.

Also I really miss the Scooby Doo art with Scoops as Shaggy (I think?) and Jeff and Ryan as ghosts. You hear that, @patrickklepek! I'd love to see that art get used again.

#241 Posted by ian280291 (119 posts) -

Alien isolation because I dont like to play horror games but love the alien movies and that game looks real good

#242 Posted by Musai (57 posts) -

I'm going to suggest @patrickklepek play Five Nights at Freddy's next SWS, that game is just completely terrifying. Perfect timing, as it just got a Steam release, and it's bite-sized enough to play in an episode.