Spring Break Gaming

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Edited By Red

I hit a rock in Persona 4. I'm at the second last dungeon, and I'm not so underleveled that I can't do it, I just don't want to do it. Last time I went into the dungeon, I beat a mini-boss then got totally cheaped. Oh well, I spent 50 hours with the game; that's definitely a good purchase. Lately, I've been playing a little bit of Okami--which is an incredible game. I also got my shipment of Odin Sphere and Dragon Quest V today, both of which are great. I played Odin Sphere first, and it's pretty much if Castle Crashers was made by Japanese developers; it's pretty awesome. DQV, however, is the game that I've been playing the most. I'm around 5 hours in. It, like Dragon Quest 8, is just a magnificently polished, traditional JRPG, but with an excellent story, and neat hook of monsters.

It's Spring Break, so I pretty much have a week of playing these awesome games. I'll try to beat Okami and Dragon Quest for my upcoming top 30, 20 or 10 list in the near future. It might be the end of the week, it might be later, but it is coming.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Red

I hit a rock in Persona 4. I'm at the second last dungeon, and I'm not so underleveled that I can't do it, I just don't want to do it. Last time I went into the dungeon, I beat a mini-boss then got totally cheaped. Oh well, I spent 50 hours with the game; that's definitely a good purchase. Lately, I've been playing a little bit of Okami--which is an incredible game. I also got my shipment of Odin Sphere and Dragon Quest V today, both of which are great. I played Odin Sphere first, and it's pretty much if Castle Crashers was made by Japanese developers; it's pretty awesome. DQV, however, is the game that I've been playing the most. I'm around 5 hours in. It, like Dragon Quest 8, is just a magnificently polished, traditional JRPG, but with an excellent story, and neat hook of monsters.

It's Spring Break, so I pretty much have a week of playing these awesome games. I'll try to beat Okami and Dragon Quest for my upcoming top 30, 20 or 10 list in the near future. It might be the end of the week, it might be later, but it is coming.
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

Have a fun spring break. I've been liking watching the Endurance Run videos Persona 4. Looks like a cool game.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Ah, don't remind me, I need to finish Okami, I love that game, I just... need to finish it.