#1 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -

Anyone know when they are shipping the rewards? I bought a shitload of their games to get that damn iPod. I emailed them about a month ago and they said they couldn't help me. WTF?

#2 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -
@Crackdown76 said:
" Anyone know when they are shipping the rewards? I bought a shitload of their games to get that damn iPod. I emailed them about a month ago and they said they couldn't help me. WTF? "
I hope you bought these games to play also, you could have just went out and bought the iPod.
#3 Posted by harinosho (604 posts) -
@Crackdown76 said:
" Anyone know when they are shipping the rewards? I bought a shitload of their games to get that damn iPod. I emailed them about a month ago and they said they couldn't help me. WTF? "
Why would you do that just for a freakin IPOD? really. i need to know..
#4 Posted by Addfwyn (1947 posts) -
@harinosho: Well, presumably he likes the games too... 

I'd hope
#5 Posted by harinosho (604 posts) -
@Addfwyn said:
" @harinosho: Well, presumably he likes the games too...  I'd hope "
did they release any good games besides.. er.. wait.. 

have they released any good games?
#6 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -
@Bucketdeth: I have played most of them and bought some as gifts. The only game I didn't find much enjoyment in was Dissidia Final Fantasy. I will get to the ones I haven't played eventually.
#7 Posted by Marz (5671 posts) -

I have alot of square enix games from the past year.  I can't register the STEAM games so that kind of sucks.  Which would be last remnant, supreme commander 2, Just Cause 2.  Could have gotten alot more points.

#8 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -
@harinosho: I didn't do it for the iPod. I did it so I could be ignore by Square. Which in turn would make me feel the need to reach out to the Giant Bomb community. Hoping to god it would piss you off, so you would make a stupid comment that had no reason to be made. I happen to like most Square games, so go away. If you reply it will be a waste of time.
#9 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -

I received it today. It has some excellent  etching on the back.

#10 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I'm curios about this.

I vote you post pics.

#11 Posted by EVHKwick (452 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" I'm curios about this.  I vote you post pics. "
Seconded.
#12 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@Crackdown76 said:
" @harinosho: I didn't do it for the iPod. I did it so I could be ignore by Square. Which in turn would make me feel the need to reach out to the Giant Bomb community. Hoping to god it would piss you off, so you would make a stupid comment that had no reason to be made. I happen to like most Square games, so go away. If you reply it will be a waste of time. "
Seriously though, other than Just Cause 2, what decent games have they made/published recently?
#13 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
@Crackdown76 said:
" @harinosho: I didn't do it for the iPod. I did it so I could be ignore by Square. Which in turn would make me feel the need to reach out to the Giant Bomb community. Hoping to god it would piss you off, so you would make a stupid comment that had no reason to be made. I happen to like most Square games, so go away. If you reply it will be a waste of time. "
I lol'd

Also, post a pic pwease
#14 Edited by Axersia (1621 posts) -

How many games did you have to register to receive the Ultimate-level reward? I currently have 5 games registered on the European Members site (would've had more if I hadn't bought any US/Asian-version games), but they haven't launched their rewards program yet (presumably they will someday), and I'm curious how many games I'd need to own to be eligible for the highest reward. 

@MysteriousBob

said:

" @Crackdown76 said:

Seriously though, other than Just Cause 2, what decent games have they made/published recently? "
Here are all the Square Enix games I've bought that have come out since 2009 (which is when they started packing Members codes with their games) and how I feel about them:

Nier -- Fucking amazing
Nier Replicant -- Well, it's pretty much the same game as the above so also Fucking amazing
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep -- Fucking amazing
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days -- Great if you're a fan of the series
Dragon Quest V -- Great
Dissidia -- Great
Star Ocean 4 -- Not that great
Final Fantasy XIII -- Not that great
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time -- Kind of shit

Games that are already out and I also plan to pick up someday:
Just Cause 2
Dragon Quest IX
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

So if you actually like JRPGs I'd say they have about the same ratio of good/bad games as any other major publishing house out there. If you don't then most of their stuff won't be of interest to you.