#1 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I've noticed that Whiskey Media staff members have the gold donater medal attached to their profile pics. Does that mean that all staff take a $50/year pay cut or is the medal part of the job package?

#2 Posted by Rapid (1339 posts) -

Does this really matter?

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@Rapid said:
Does this really matter?
The fate of the world is at stake.
#4 Posted by Toxin066 (3250 posts) -

I'd be interested in knowing.

#5 Posted by Vinny (1563 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

I've noticed that Whiskey Media staff members have the gold donater medal attached to their profile pics. Does that mean that all staff take a $50/year pay cut or is the medal part of the job package?

I, like most of us I believe, paid for our memberships just like everyone else. Same process, same t-shirt, and same coupon. Does seem weird to have a Whiskey t-shirt mailed to the office... but whatever, I support Whiskey Media!

Staff
#6 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

@Vinny: What did you get with your $15 off coupon?

#7 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@Vinny said:

@Ravenlight said:

I, like most of us I believe, paid for our memberships just like everyone else. Same process, same t-shirt, and same coupon. Does seem weird to have a Whiskey t-shirt mailed to the office... but whatever, I support Whiskey Media!

I'm still hoping that one day I will be able to buy a month subscription with PayPal. ONE OF THESE DAYS!(If not I'll have to just try and get the yearly when I have money. Can't right now, too many games coming out.)

#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19304 posts) -

I bet Vinny's the only one who got suckered into paying for his membership.

#9 Posted by adoggz (2034 posts) -

@Vinny: so you support whiskey media who in turn supports you so that you can support whiskey media to support you..... is this like some perpetual money making machine you have created vVnny?

#10 Posted by lord_canti (1503 posts) -

im surprised that its not part of the job if your a engineer withought a premium you would be testing content and constantly getting ads

#11 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -

Vinny makes a forum post like once every five months, so feel proud!

#12 Posted by alternate (2679 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@CL60: @Unknown_Pleasures:

I'm implying that @Unknown_Pleasures: understood the joke, but chose to interpret it as a serious question, on my part.

He wasn't being a dick. It was a pretty subtle joke, I didn't get it until you said it was one.

#13 Posted by damswedon (3173 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@CL60: @Unknown_Pleasures:

I'm implying that @Unknown_Pleasures: understood the joke, but chose to interpret it as a serious question, on my part.

That is some second or third level Trolling if it is true.

#14 Posted by Wraxend (550 posts) -

@Vinny: Could you just donate that $15 to yourself?

#15 Posted by Aegon (5376 posts) -

HOLD ON A SECOND GUYS. I just checked Vinny's profile and he has PS3 trophies on there. HOW DO I MAKE THAT HAPPEN?!??!?

#16 Posted by Kanden (132 posts) -
#17 Posted by Aegon (5376 posts) -
@Kanden: Oh...of course. Oh well, it'll probably go "public" soon. 
#18 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

So proud. I imagine his hair smells like angels.

#19 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

I don't blame him.

#20 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

they probably pay for stuff. i do wounder if they get the signed poster or not. pretty crazy.