#1  Edited By xxNBxx

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By xxNBxx

There is some crazy strat in this battle.  I have really enjoyed the battle reports.  The Battle Reports give a great look at how the game can and will be played.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By zombie2011

i love me some Starcraft. 

Roboyto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Roboyto

sweet i was just wondering the other day when blizz would release another of these

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xxNBxx
@Roboyto said:
"sweet i was just wondering the other day when blizz would release another of these"

Me to.
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By zombie2011

Those nullifiers seem to be overpowered for such a early game unit. If you use those things correctly you could destroy someones economy. Luckily Zergs can burrow, if that was a Terran player he would have been boned.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xxNBxx

@zombie2011 said:

"Those nullifiers seem to be overpowered for such a early game unit. If you use those things correctly you could destroy someones economy. Luckily Zergs can burrow, if that was a Terran player he would have been boned. "

They said that they just added the unit, so I can see them changing the nulifiers to balance them out. 
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Osaladin

I saw this earlier on Kotaku, god damn I love that new Protoss unit, the force fields are an amazing tactical tool. Also, David Kim is awesome.

Edit: This is the entire video that Kotaku posted earlier today, for those that don't want to click two parts.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xxNBxx
@zombie2011 said:
"Those nullifiers seem to be overpowered for such a early game unit. If you use those things correctly you could destroy someones economy. Luckily Zergs can burrow, if that was a Terran player he would have been boned. "

I was also thinking, how balanced is it that the Zerg Defilers can use mind control and move while still burrowed.  All i have to say is if your fighting Zerg make sure you have a probe.