Steam Store Game Suggestions?

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By citizenjp

Hey folks! Was just curious, but I use Steam alot and have a little bit of a collection on my Game List but I want to eventually add some more titles with GOOD REPLAY value so I was seeing what you guys think if you're a Steam user. This is the list of what I own already:

1.) Counter-Strike: Source
2.) Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
3.) Left 4 Dead
4.) Day of Defeat: Source
5.) Team Fortress 2
6.) Call of Duty 4
7.) Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Ep1 & 2
8.) Dawn of War Gold (with expansions)
9.) Portal  
 10.) Mass Effect

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

Plants VS Zombies

toolus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By toolus

I would definitely recommend Plants VS Zombies.  Also Dawn of War 2 is awesome but it is not anything like other RTSs.  The Witcher is also an amazing RPG/game where you try and have sex with as many women as possible.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

Peggle.
World in Conflict.
BioShock.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan

If you want Half-Life 2 (episodes included) and team Fortress 2, you might as well buy the Orange Box.  You can also buy Counter-Strike Source in stores that includes Day of Defeat Source if you want either of those.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By citizenjp
@Br3adfan: Heh got all those in my list. :P

@toolus: The Witcher sounds pretty awesome now lol...never played it but I thought it always looked cool just never caught around to it.

Will defs look into Plants vs Zombies...thats an...*ehem*...interesting combo heh.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By breadfan
@CitizenJP Whoops I misread your post, I thought that was what you were considering buying
citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By citizenjp
@Br3adfan: Hehe it's all good. And yeah they are dah best! :D
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Demyx

Knights of the Old Republic is on steam. get it if you don't have it.

MonkeyGekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MonkeyGekko

The id super pack :)

Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#11  Edited By Ferginator4k

Id reccomend the freedom force games and PvZ :)

Partisan189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Partisan189

Plants vs Zombies- Very solid value for 10 bucks
Defense Grid- Very good Tower Defense game that was recently dropped down to 10 dollars
Killing Floor- If you're looking for a different take on the Zombie Coop than L4D it can provide a lot of value for 20 bucks
Audiosurf- If you like music this can give you a whole new way to experience it and is really only limited in re-playability by your music collection

HAMMERCLAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HAMMERCLAW

Much too expensive to play on steam. Only well-heeled individuals, or their sons and daughters, can afford to. Yes, the service is "free". You can walk in the front door of a major department store for "free", too.  Yet, once inside,  you STILL have to pay for all the expensive hardware, required upgrades, and products you wish to enjoy.
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Garry's Mod

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By ajamafalous
@HAMMERCLAW said:
" Much too expensive to play on steam. Only well-heeled individuals, or their sons and daughters, can afford to. Yes, the service is "free". You can walk in the front door of a major department store for "free", too.  Yet, once inside,  you STILL have to pay for all the expensive hardware, required upgrades, and products you wish to enjoy. "
What does this post even mean?
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17  Edited By ThePhantomnaut
@HAMMERCLAW said:

" Much too expensive to play on steam. Only well-heeled individuals, or their sons and daughters, can afford to. Yes, the service is "free". You can walk in the front door of a major department store for "free", too.  Yet, once inside,  you STILL have to pay for all the expensive hardware, required upgrades, and products you wish to enjoy. "

Not much different from retail or other digital download distributors.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#18  Edited By LordAndrew
@HAMMERCLAW said:
You're right. We should all throw away our computers and consoles because it's much too expensive.

Solid choices so far. Definitely check 'em out.
HAMMERCLAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HAMMERCLAW
@LordAndrew said:
" @HAMMERCLAW said:
You're right. We should all throw away our computers and consoles because it's much too expensive.  Solid choices so far. Definitely check 'em out. "

No, they who can afford the experience should enjoy it to their hearts content. I'm just tired of hearing how wonderfully "free" it all is.
Partisan189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Partisan189
@HAMMERCLAW said:

" @LordAndrew said:

" @HAMMERCLAW said:
You're right. We should all throw away our computers and consoles because it's much too expensive.  Solid choices so far. Definitely check 'em out. "
No, they who can afford the experience should enjoy it to their hearts content. I'm just tired of hearing how wonderfully "free" it all is. "
Dude, WTF are you even trying to say? It just seems like you barged in this thread to spout some nonsensical gibberish so you could sound smart, but you failed miserably because you lack the eloquence to back up that vocabulary. You were the person who brought it up being free, not anyone else. People pay for a service steam supplies and if they think it's worth the fee, more power to them.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#21  Edited By sjschmidt93
@HAMMERCLAW said:
Your not bashing Steam, your bashing PC gaming. Not of that applies to Steam... just the console Steam runs on.