#1 Posted by shway (176 posts) -

I'm finally out of boot camp and there is a shit ton and a half on content to watch. Can't wait to watch all the backlog and try to listen to everything I missed. Happy to finally call myself a Sailor and now I can watch the dumb stuff I love. Thanks giant bomb crew for all the fine work you all give us on a weekly basis.

#3 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

Congratulations on being a sailor! Now all you need to do is catch a Krabby and get an anchor tattoo.

#4 Posted by VoshiNova (1752 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

Congratulations on being a sailor! Now all you need to do is catch a Krabby and get an anchor tattoo.

Does he just say "Kraaaaaabby?"

:)

Also, congratulations man!

#5 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

Congrats! I'm planning on joining the Navy as well.

There are loooots of videos worth watching. Just dig in! Start with the recent GOTY stuff.

#6 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

@VoshiNova: No. He says I have a lot of Krabsssssss..... Er... Krabby's.

#7 Posted by takayamasama (440 posts) -

From one sailor to another, congrats! Do your job well, enjoy some giant bomb videos, and don't spend you paycheck in 1 day :)

Oh and for the love of god please DO NOT get a DUI, so much of that going around the Navy right now its fucking insane

#8 Posted by VoshiNova (1752 posts) -

@awesomeusername: ^_^

#9 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

@VoshiNova said:

@awesomeusername: ^_^

O.o

#10 Posted by Phatmac (5727 posts) -

Bask in Giant Bomb's video glory!

#11 Posted by scalpel (314 posts) -

Congratulations and may you sink many Soviet boats. Watch the most recent game show game quick looks because those are the best.

#12 Edited by Sumbog (506 posts) -

Is it wrong that that I picture navy bootcamp as this:

Edit: Oh as well this years game of the year videos were excellent, Ravaged quicklook was funny, and plenty more! You can really start anywhere and have a good time.

Oh and no disrespect to the armed forces.

#13 Posted by BreakfastKing (119 posts) -

I remember when I got out of basic, everyone told me about this Rebecca Black video that I needed to watch... Ugh.

Glad you're back. Have fun with GOTY and getting caught up on games you missed!

#14 Posted by Rohok (554 posts) -

@shway said:

I'm finally out of boot camp and there is a shit ton and a half on content to watch. Can't wait to watch all the backlog and try to listen to everything I missed. Happy to finally call myself a Sailor and now I can watch the dumb stuff I love. Thanks giant bomb crew for all the fine work you all give us on a weekly basis.

A soldier here on holiday block leave, I felt sorta the same way when I came home on leave and saw all the content! Not to mention all of the video games I missed out on that I went crazy with my paycheck with. PS3 + giant bomb equals a movie night to rival all movie nights. Nothing like kicking back on your couch with some quick looks.

#15 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Tell me the secret formula for krabby patties