Strangest place you found a console setup?

sandal_hat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By sandal_hat

I saw a pic on Kotaku that had a 360, Game Cube and one other gaming device that I could not really discern what it was, set up at a McDonald's . However this got me thinking where is the strangest place you have seen a console  set up? Also what game was on it? I would have to say that in my old dentist's office he had an N64, and a Dreamcast mounted in a very colorful cabinet. One side was dedicated to Donkey Kong 64, the other Hydro Thunder(a real classic). It sure helped pass the time waiting to get the old teeth checked however it didn't really fit with 1960s decor the place was going for. 

Neorub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Neorub

The Mcdonalds one was old, I first saw it when Super Smash Melee came out.
Strangest place I would say is in a Bar/club, they had an lod scholl NES set up on a big ass projector on a wall, some dude was playing Castlevania. Pretty rad I thought

Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By optimusprime223

I went to a local hospital when my nephew was ill and he was sat playing a gamecube with a Sonic game one it, mounted on a rollerable cabinet...

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By raven_squad

I guess that would be my german teachers room in High school. He asked me one day to start a VHS for the class (some stupid outdated cultural tape from the 80's most likely, but thats beside the point), and when I opened the cabinet below the TV to gain acess to the VHS, staring back at me was a gamecube, and like 15 games. 

My lunch times then consisted of going to his room and playing his gamecube, eventually inviting friends in to do the same. He didn't mind at all, thus he is still one of my favorite teachers I've ever had. 
Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Alexander

I was in Berlin in January staying in a hostel when I saw this next to the bar...

I played the original Pac-Man.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By rinkalicous
raven_squad said:
"I guess that would be my german teachers room in High school. He asked me one day to start a VHS for the class (some stupid outdated cultural tape from the 80's most likely, but thats beside the point), and when I opened the cabinet below the TV to gain acess to the VHS, staring back at me was a gamecube, and like 15 games. 

My lunch times then consisted of going to his room and playing his gamecube, eventually inviting friends in to do the same. He didn't mind at all, thus he is still one of my favorite teachers I've ever had. 
"
You win the 'Most awesome teacher' award of the day.
harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By harrisonave

In a bathroom.  But then again, I was the one who put it in there. 

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks

A 360 and PS3 In a Humvee limo, during a friends stag party.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Back in the early 90s, there was this place you could go to get your hair cut. And you'd be able to play NES while someone cut your hair. I remember I went there once and they had Super Mario Bros. 3 in the NES. I remember the guy told me to stay still because I guess I kept moving my head a lot while playing lol. Ahhhh good times. I only had time to beat a few levels before he was done.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By JJOR64
Neorub said:
"The Mcdonalds one was old, I first saw it when Super Smash Melee came out. Strangest place I would say is in a Bar/club, they had an lod scholl NES set up on a big ass projector on a wall, some dude was playing Castlevania. Pretty rad I thought"
I wish I could play Castlevania on a big screen.  It would be even better if it was Super Mario Bros.
Nicholasotzs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nicholasotzs
Artemis_D said:
"In a bathroom.  But then again, I was the one who put it in there. "
You have inspired me like no other, sir.

Expect pictures of an updated bathroom.