Streaming, Podcasting, and Playing Games Together?

ctroy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ctroy1

I've been looking to take my gaming hobby up a notch, and my girlfriend is tired of me trying to talk about video games with her. Anyone interested in forming a small group that plays recent releases (or classics), and gets together on twitch once a week or every two weeks to talk about them? My hope is that we can each be streaming while playing these games and slowly build a following on twitch. Even if that doesn't end up being the case, I'm hoping to at least build a group of friends to play games with. I'm in the US Central Time Zone if that helps. Feel free to email me at charlie.t.troy@gmail.com or leave your info in the comments and we can go from there!

Par1val

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Par1val

I'll join ya! I bought alot of games this year and would love to discuss them with someone that tends to try everything. Im Pacific time zone. So I hope your okay with a two hour time difference. I sent you an email.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Against my better judgement (and slight social anxiety) this sounds like something I've been wanting to do for awhile. If you'll have me I'll be totally down to giving this a shot. Though my budget for games isn't as big as it used to be and my work schedule a little scattershot. I'm also on the east coast (US) so hopefully we can work through that stuff or play it by ear.

What info do you need exactly?

ctroy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fatalbanana: Just shoot me an email at charlie.t.troy@gmail.com and we can go from there!

ctroy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this post up! Still looking for a few more people.

Feel free to use this discord link to join: https://discord.gg/EPBh33H