Street FIghter easy bugged?

lasafrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By lasafrog

I'm an old school, moderately skilled SF player. Im 33 now, and played SF2 when it was first in arcades so Im aware of many of it's nuances, including its rather punishing AI from time to time.

I've noticed something today with SF4, while trying to blast throught the easiest setting arcade mode to unlock characters (an archaic practice I wish would evolve for a game your friends like to enjoy on day one) .  It seems that randomly the game resets the difficulty to medium or better, resulting in me pulling my hair out while I'm trying to blow through with a character I'm not too familiar with. If I reset and try again, typically it works fine and goes back to a much easier mode, likely what the developers intended.

Anybody else having this odd issue? My self, my brother, and a close friend have all been experiencing this.

lasafrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lasafrog

Thought I'd refresh this in the hopes of getting anyone's feedback, anybody seeing inconsistency in the Street Fighter 4 difficulties?

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jeffsekai

man im right there with you, I was trying to get threw as E.Honda and I got to 4th round vs Sagat and he just destroyed be 10x in a row prolly more idn i lost count

but basically he just kept throwing his fireballs and if i jumped he immediately upper cutted me then kneeded me etc. and if I got to him he would block me n then continue rape ...wasnt fun...

so ya theres deff a bug somewhere

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

I notice the first round with whoever yoru fighting is super easy but after that... Well... you already know.

Cynical_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Cynical_M

i havent had that problem.....unless you count Seth.....hate that dude >.>

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By PowerSerj
Cynical_M said:
"i havent had that problem.....unless you count Seth.....hate that dude >.>
"
Fuck... don't even get me started. Doing an Easiest playthrough and it being really easy (durr), then getting to Seth and getting my ass handed to me an uncountable amount of times.
lasafrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lasafrog

Glad to know I'm not alone. I did finally unlock everyone, Gouken was a pain, but otherwise my biggest challenge was getting through arcade mode without a random AI skill increase. Wierd.

Fortunately now I can focus on my online game, and get my ass handed to me by people who might actually teach me something (like how low my self esteem can fall :)

Best luck. And yeah, Seth (best boss name ever) is a cheap annoying pain in the ass.