Street Fighter IV - Dash

TragicHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TragicHero

I'm seriously hoping that they rebalance the characters in SF4-Dash.  The console characters (Dan, Sakura, Cammy, Gen, Fei Long, and Rose) were all in the bottom to lower-mid tier.  This tells me that they sloppily threw them in at the last minute without much thought as to how well they'd play against the original cast of SF4.  
I main Cammy and I can think of 5 or 6 things right off the top of my head that could easily be fixed about her playstyle, without making her too overly-powerful like Sagat.  
One day we'll have a balanced Street Fighter where almost all the characters are considered mid-tier.  

I hope.

TragicHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TragicHero

I'm seriously hoping that they rebalance the characters in SF4-Dash.  The console characters (Dan, Sakura, Cammy, Gen, Fei Long, and Rose) were all in the bottom to lower-mid tier.  This tells me that they sloppily threw them in at the last minute without much thought as to how well they'd play against the original cast of SF4.  
I main Cammy and I can think of 5 or 6 things right off the top of my head that could easily be fixed about her playstyle, without making her too overly-powerful like Sagat.  
One day we'll have a balanced Street Fighter where almost all the characters are considered mid-tier.  

I hope.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

You should have posted this in the Street Fighter IV forums.  There's already a thread about this there anyways.