Stumbling in....

Paulrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Paulrus

Hey there. Felt like this was a good place to flex my meaningless video game knowledge. Anything I should know? For example, if there a reason a page hasn't been made for Jack Thompson?

Yay for first impressions.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Welcome to Giant Bomb.  

Jack Thompson doesn't have a page here because only people credited with creating games have pages.

Paulrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Paulrus
@Br3adfan: Hmm. I see. People-wise, game developers only? Explains why Yahtzee has an article and the James Rolfe doesn't?

EDIT: Peas confirmed my suspicions. Glad to have gotten that bit understood. On to editing crap.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By breadfan
@Paulrus said:
@Br3adfan: Hmm. I see. People-wise, game developers only? Explains why Yahtzee has an article and the James Rolfe doesn't?
I think the policy is that if credited in a game your allowed a page, which is why Jeff has a page since he was credited in a Guitar Hero game (though there are always pages for the Giant Bomb crew that get deleted and then put up again).

Things like concepts and objects also have pages which is why there is a hamburger page and a Jedi
NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By NickNorman

Welcome to Giant Bomb! It's a website... about video games.

Have fun editing, but don't try to get addicted to it. I've said it before: You have me to thank for the gazebo page.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Expletive

Watch this for an introduction

and here is the 1st episode of the Persona 4 endurance Run, this is like our gospel around here. 

this is 1 of 136 episodes, if you start watching now you could be done by friday.
Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Expletive

Also here is TANG (This Ain't No Game) Ryan Davis' quest down the dark road of video game movies. 

And one of the best video reviews by Mr. Jeff gerstmann 

Jeff is god around here, if you don't like that fact or don't like him, you might as well leave right now. got it? ok, lets move on. 

here's a quicklook, it pretty much explains its self. 

Well, now that that's done with all that's left for you to do is list to the GiantBombcast, and bone up on you knowledge about Dildos and Hamburgers

Welcome to GiantBomb. A Website. About Video Games.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By breadfan

Also when editing pages you must wait for them to be approved by a moderator, but once you earn 1,000 points you are able to submit changes to a page instantly

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Read the forum and wiki faqs contained in this post and you'll be good to go. :)