Super Mario Gear Bros. - Les Enfants Terribles Analogy

archnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just watched the Mario Party Party 4 stream and I do not agree at all with their parrying of Mario characters to MGS characters. So here's how I see it. Because this is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT and MATTERS A WHOLE LOT.

Nintendo = The Patriots - Therefore:

Donkey Kong = Big Boss/Naked Snake - Originally main enemy, became main character

Mario = Solid Snake - Defeated DK/BB in first game, debut main character name on the box (Mario/Solid)

Luigi = Raiden - Made by Nintendo/Patriots to fill in for player 2/game 2 when Mario couldn't be used

Wario = Liquid Snake - Created as an antagonistic clone of main character Mario/Solid Snake.

Waluigi = Solidus Snake - Created as antagonistic clone of character Luigi/Raiden. A lazy retread of what has been done before in the series. A statement on the futility of war/sequels.

Yoshi = Metal Gear RAY - Both suck...up stuff and shoot it back out, eggs/water.

THOUGHTS?

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@archnite: Love it. Except for Waluigi, because Solidus was actually the perfect clone/recreation of Big Boss.

That, and Waluigi looks like an Italian drag queen.

No Caption Provided

kylenalepa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kylenalepa

I'd put Cranky Kong as Big Boss, Donkey Kong as Solidus, Diddy Kong as Raiden, and Dixie as Rose.

EDIT: Penelope as Eva, Princess Peach as Meryl, Toad as Johnny Sasaki.

Elmaethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a hilariously well thought out parallel. +1