Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Kirby
Kirby
Synopsis:
Kirby is one of the most unique and lovable characters in Nintendo's arsenal. His special ability allows him to swallow an opponent whole and copy their powers and abilities.

Notable Appearances: Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby Super Star, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

SSB4 likelyhood: 10/10

King Dedede
King Dedede
Synopsis:While often Kirby's enemy, King Dedede is really a kind heart hidden under a greedy and selfish body. He lives in a castle and has many "followers", but does not hold much credibility.

Notable Appearances: Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby Super Star, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

SSB4 Likelyhood: 9/10

Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Synopsis: Meta Knight is the bad boy of Kirby games, and the owner of the Halberd ship. Under his mask, he looks much like a blue Kirby.

Notable Appearances: Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby: Knightmare in Dream Land, Kirby Kanvas Kurse (lol)

SSB4 Likelyhood: 10/10

Knuckle Joe
Knuckle Joe

Synopsis: While a minor character, Knuckle Joe played a big part in the seminal Kirby game, Kirby Super Star. He once went after Kirby believing him to have killed Joes father. It turned out that the real killer was Meta Knight, after being turned into a monster.

Notable Appearances: Kirby Super Star

SSB4 Likelyhood: 4/10

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Kirby
Kirby
Synopsis:
Kirby is one of the most unique and lovable characters in Nintendo's arsenal. His special ability allows him to swallow an opponent whole and copy their powers and abilities.

Notable Appearances: Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby Super Star, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

SSB4 likelyhood: 10/10

King Dedede
King Dedede
Synopsis:While often Kirby's enemy, King Dedede is really a kind heart hidden under a greedy and selfish body. He lives in a castle and has many "followers", but does not hold much credibility.

Notable Appearances: Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby Super Star, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

SSB4 Likelyhood: 9/10

Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Synopsis: Meta Knight is the bad boy of Kirby games, and the owner of the Halberd ship. Under his mask, he looks much like a blue Kirby.

Notable Appearances: Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby: Knightmare in Dream Land, Kirby Kanvas Kurse (lol)

SSB4 Likelyhood: 10/10

Knuckle Joe
Knuckle Joe

Synopsis: While a minor character, Knuckle Joe played a big part in the seminal Kirby game, Kirby Super Star. He once went after Kirby believing him to have killed Joes father. It turned out that the real killer was Meta Knight, after being turned into a monster.

Notable Appearances: Kirby Super Star

SSB4 Likelyhood: 4/10

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I have to say, I think this is one series Nintendo has covered nicely. I don't think SSB4 needs Knuckle Joe, but I really don't know much about the guy. Anyway, the three they've done with are all unique and interesting enough to keep around, I believe. I was unaware that Metaknight looks like a blue Kirby under the mask. That's pretty interesting.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By ZombiePie

Okay how about I go way left field on this one.... *ahem* Adeleine, the chick with the paint brush from Kirby's Dream Land 3 & Kirby 64, should be an assist. Then Dark matter/ Zero (Zero Two) should be a boss.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Tireyo

Kirby has had a depreciating value about him.  In the first S.S.B. he was really tough do deal with.  He was good in Melee, but was a little weaker.  It's a little hard to use him in Brawl because of the many heavy characters and attacks used in the game.  But, he is still a good fighter reguardless of anything.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By AgentJ
TheGreatGuero said:
"I have to say, I think this is one series Nintendo has covered nicely. I don't think SSB4 needs Knuckle Joe, but I really don't know much about the guy. Anyway, the three they've done with are all unique and interesting enough to keep around, I believe. I was unaware that Metaknight looks like a blue Kirby under the mask. That's pretty interesting."
While Kirby is probably adequetely covered, me and my monk-disorder want there to be 4 Kirby characters, and Knuckle Joe simply seemed to be the most prominent. Maybe if the mythic Wii Kirby introduces some awesome new character, they can take Knuckles place.
ZombiePie said:
"Okay how about I go way left field on this one.... *ahem* Adeleine, the chick with the paint brush from Kirby's Dream Land 3 & Kirby 64, should be an assist. Then Dark matter/ Zero (Zero Two) should be a boss."
Thats actually a really good idea. I'm honestly considering changing Joe to Adeleine, but either one would be a good assist trophy(obviously Knuckle Joe has already shown us he has the chops).
Tireyo643 said:
"Kirby has had a depreciating value about him.  In the first S.S.B. he was really tough do deal with.  He was good in Melee, but was a little weaker.  It's a little hard to use him in Brawl because of the many heavy characters and attacks used in the game.  But, he is still a good fighter reguardless of anything."
People say he has gotten weaker, but I would say that he is just becoming more balanced. I'd argue that in the original he was a bit overpowered. these days you can win with almost anyone in the game.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Tireyo

AgentJ: You have made a very good point.  I agree! :D  I think that Brawl made the characters more realistic.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Carlos1408

I think that instead of the knuckle joe maybe the animals from the old kirby games should be used, you know: the hamster, fish and owl, it would be cool but that is highly unlikely.
Also i don't know how the fish would handle itself on the ground, maybe they could make some water based levels in the new Smash Bros. where you're actually underwater.... bah i dont know :P