Super Smash Brothers 4 Part 18: Yoshi's Island

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Batman as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Part 15: Ice Climber

Part 16: Animal Crossing

Part 17: Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan

Part 18: Yoshi's Island

Yoshi
Yoshi
Synopsis: Yoshi may be the most popular Dinosaur in gaming. His ability allows him to swallow enemies and immediately trap them in eggs. Without him, Mario and Luigi would have never grown up, as he protected them as children. Of course, they have never passed up a chance to betray him...

Notable Appearances: Super Mario World, Yoshi, Super Mario World 2: Yoshis island, Super Mario RPG

SSB4 Likelyhood: 10/10

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Batman as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Part 15: Ice Climber

Part 16: Animal Crossing

Part 17: Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan

Part 18: Yoshi's Island

Yoshi
Yoshi
Synopsis: Yoshi may be the most popular Dinosaur in gaming. His ability allows him to swallow enemies and immediately trap them in eggs. Without him, Mario and Luigi would have never grown up, as he protected them as children. Of course, they have never passed up a chance to betray him...

Notable Appearances: Super Mario World, Yoshi, Super Mario World 2: Yoshis island, Super Mario RPG

SSB4 Likelyhood: 10/10

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hausdog

Surely you don't mean Yoshi should be alone? Kamek would be positively wonderful.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King
Hausdog said:
"Surely you don't mean Yoshi should be alone? Kamek would be positively wonderful."
That'd be a decent assist trophy.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I vote for that big blue thing that pops out of the water that you have to shoot in the mouth to be an assist trophy in the next game.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
Arkthemaniac said:
"I vote for that big blue thing that pops out of the water that you have to shoot in the mouth to be an assist trophy in the next game."
that's not a bad idea. Ill consider it
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

Also, those puff balls that make Yoshi shitfaced in Yoshi's Island. We all remember that level. Use those puff balls as items.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentJ
Video_Game_King said:
"Also, those puff balls that make Yoshi shitfaced in Yoshi's Island. We all remember that level. Use those puff balls as items."
Maybe we could make that a new stage????
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Video_Game_King
AgentJ said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"Also, those puff balls that make Yoshi shitfaced in Yoshi's Island. We all remember that level. Use those puff balls as items."
Maybe we could make that a new stage????
"
Nah, that'd be a bit insane. Can you imagine how often people would drunkenly stumble over the controls in that one level?
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By Tireyo

That's a given. Couldn't the pac-e-derm (whatever it's called) be a trophy?

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Carlos1408

DUDE SHY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A shy guy should totally be a usable character, or something!