AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-27 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Rayman
Rayman
Rayman
Synopsis: While Rayman has been away from the gaming spotlight for almost a generation, his mark on the gaming landscape is almost indisputable. His lack of limbs could lead to some interesting movesets. 
Notable Appearances: Rayman, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Rayman Raving Rabbids
SSB4 Likelyhood: 3/10

Creatures:
Rabbid
Rabbid

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-27 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Rayman
Rayman
Rayman
Synopsis: While Rayman has been away from the gaming spotlight for almost a generation, his mark on the gaming landscape is almost indisputable. His lack of limbs could lead to some interesting movesets. 
Notable Appearances: Rayman, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Rayman Raving Rabbids
SSB4 Likelyhood: 3/10

Creatures:
Rabbid
Rabbid

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

I wouldn't mind trying Rayman 2: The Great Escape for the N64.  Hope it comes for the VC soon.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Huh, i thought that The Rabbid as an item was a good idea. Apparantly no one else thinks so

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Tireyo

The Rabbid is fine as an item.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'd love to see Rayman in Smash Bros. I'm gonna take the Rabbid thing a step further. I think Rayman's Final Smash should involve dozens upon dozens of attacking Rabbids.