AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-31 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Contra
Bill
Bill
Synopsis: The main character of one of the most adrenaline-fueled and purely diffucult franchises in gaming history, Bill is famous for using his spreader gun to take down multiple enemies at once. Aliens cower in fear at the sight of him.
Notable Appearances: Contra, Super Contra, Contra 4
SSB4 Likelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Lance
Lance

(If anyone can find better pictures of these two, more like those I've used in the past, I'd be very appreciative)
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-31 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Contra
Bill
Bill
Synopsis: The main character of one of the most adrenaline-fueled and purely diffucult franchises in gaming history, Bill is famous for using his spreader gun to take down multiple enemies at once. Aliens cower in fear at the sight of him.
Notable Appearances: Contra, Super Contra, Contra 4
SSB4 Likelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Lance
Lance

(If anyone can find better pictures of these two, more like those I've used in the past, I'd be very appreciative)
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AgentJ

Now that I think about it, Contra may be too obscure to do a blog post about

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
AgentJ said:
"Now that I think about it, Contra may be too obscure to do a blog post about"
lol
Palooka1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Palooka1

There's got to be enough people in the 25-35 age range here that could spin epic tales about climbing the Waterfall or busting turrets in the Energy Zone.  Instead of a blog post, maybe this could be a group-retrospective?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
Palooka said:
"There's got to be enough people in the 25-35 age range here that could spin epic tales about climbing the Waterfall or busting turrets in the Energy Zone.  Instead of a blog post, maybe this could be a group-retrospective?"
Well itd be a little odd to start making it a retrospective now that i've done 32 entries as blog posts
Palooka1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Palooka1
AgentJ said:
"Palooka said:
"There's got to be enough people in the 25-35 age range here that could spin epic tales about climbing the Waterfall or busting turrets in the Energy Zone.  Instead of a blog post, maybe this could be a group-retrospective?"
Well itd be a little odd to start making it a retrospective now that i've done 32 entries as blog posts
"
You're right.  Apologies.
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By BoG

2/10 is being really generous. It might be cool, though.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TheGreatGuero

These guys might just be too macho for Smash Bros.

Palooka1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Palooka1
TheGreatGuero said:
"These guys might just be too macho for Smash Bros. "
So what are Solid Snake and the Ice Climbers doing in there?
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By TheGreatGuero
Palooka said:
"TheGreatGuero said:
So what are Solid Snake and the Ice Climbers doing in there?"
Good call on the Ice Climbers. I guess forgot how macho they are.

Dude, the Contra guys are all about their guns, which wouldn't fit in so well. Snake's all about TACTICAL ESPIONAGE, BRO!
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AgentJ
TheGreatGuero said:
"Palooka said:
"TheGreatGuero said:
So what are Solid Snake and the Ice Climbers doing in there?"
Good call on the Ice Climbers. I guess forgot how macho they are.Dude, the Contra guys are all about their guns, which wouldn't fit in so well. Snake's all about TACTICAL ESPIONAGE, BRO!"
If they used lasers and spreaders, I think they'd be fine. No worse than what ROB does