Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
In honor of my completion of Resident Evil 5
For parts 1-32 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Resident Evil
Leon
Leon
Synopsis: As a rookie cop during the outbreak in Raccoon City, Leon had one hell of a first day on the force. Leon was one of the few survivors of the incident, and went on to serve the American presidential family. His most recent known assignment was to rescue and protect the presidents daughter and discover the plans of the mysterious cult that took her hostage.
Notable Appearances: Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 4
SSB4 Likelyhood: 4/10
Alternate Costumes:
Chris
Chris

Jill
Jill
Synopsis: Jill was there at the very beginning of the Raccoon City disaster, and stayed until the very end in order to find the source and fight the evil creatures that had been born of the chaos. She was thought to have died in a mission with her partner Chris, but there have been sightings of a woman that looks very similar...
Notable Appearances: Resident Evil, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 5
SSB4 LIkelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Claire
Claire
Ada
Ada
Sheva
Sheva

Wesker
Wesker
Synopsis:
Wesker is a man whose intentions are rarely, if ever, clear. He is an agent of Umbrella, but it seems that he is always aiming higher than one would think.
Notable Appearances: Resident Evil, Resident Evil 5
SSB4 Likelyhood: 1/10

Creature:
Zombie
Zombie

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
In honor of my completion of Resident Evil 5
For parts 1-32 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Resident Evil
Leon
Leon
Synopsis: As a rookie cop during the outbreak in Raccoon City, Leon had one hell of a first day on the force. Leon was one of the few survivors of the incident, and went on to serve the American presidential family. His most recent known assignment was to rescue and protect the presidents daughter and discover the plans of the mysterious cult that took her hostage.
Notable Appearances: Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 4
SSB4 Likelyhood: 4/10
Alternate Costumes:
Chris
Chris

Jill
Jill
Synopsis: Jill was there at the very beginning of the Raccoon City disaster, and stayed until the very end in order to find the source and fight the evil creatures that had been born of the chaos. She was thought to have died in a mission with her partner Chris, but there have been sightings of a woman that looks very similar...
Notable Appearances: Resident Evil, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 5
SSB4 LIkelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Claire
Claire
Ada
Ada
Sheva
Sheva

Wesker
Wesker
Synopsis:
Wesker is a man whose intentions are rarely, if ever, clear. He is an agent of Umbrella, but it seems that he is always aiming higher than one would think.
Notable Appearances: Resident Evil, Resident Evil 5
SSB4 Likelyhood: 1/10

Creature:
Zombie
Zombie

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By papercut

Thats so unlikely if it ever happened i would slap donkey kong in the face.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ
sidescroller said:
"papercut said:
"Thats so unlikely if it ever happened i would slap donkey kong in the face."
Hey, they said the same thing about Metal Gear Solid.Also, Capcom is a fan of Nintendo, Resident Evil 4 remained Gamecube exclusive for a while, and they always toss them ports of their more popular games (Dead Rising, Okami)"
I was so hoping for Leon Kennedy to be the third non-nintendo character. Sure he would have been a lot like sonic, but that would have been so awesome...
Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Godwind

You are still at this?

Endurance run of franchises?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
Godwind said:
"You are still at this?Endurance run of franchises?"
You could call it that I guess, except these come out every weekday. I've got plenty of franchises to go
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

While it's an interesting idea, I'm skeptical. I mean really, if Snake wasn't in Brawl, would anyone seriously be considering Leon? I think not. I wouldn't oppose him as a choice, but I don't know, it might be a bit much.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentJ
TheGreatGuero said:
"While it's an interesting idea, I'm skeptical. I mean really, if Snake wasn't in Brawl, would anyone seriously be considering Leon? I think not. I wouldn't oppose him as a choice, but I don't know, it might be a bit much."
I still would, but im crazy like that