#1 Edited by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

I stumbled upon this site called Survive The Outbreak.  It's an interactive "choose your own adventure" style movie about a zombie outbreak ala the first Night of The Living Dead film.  It will play you a clip and then ask for your input.  If your character dies, you can start over or use chapter select to go back to a different chapter and make a new choice.

Seems pretty cool.  Lots of profanity and gore so it's NSFW.  The effects are pretty good and the acting is decent.  From what I can tell it doesn't seem to be any type of viral marketing for something bigger or anything like that.  What do you guys think of it? 

#2 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I don't see the begin button.

#3 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Try updating your flash player?  Dunno.  I'm using Firefox 3 with the latest flash player updates.

#4 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Where on the screen should the begin button be?

#5 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

Restart your browser. Flash has been doing this to me (and a lot of people) lately, not completely loading movies/pages. If you restart your browser it should work fine, a progress bar will go to 100% and then the "Begin" button will show up.

#6 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

What do you mean, restart my browser?

#7 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

Close it, then open it again.

#8 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Well that didn't do it for me.

#9 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -
Better call an lolcat.
#10 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

i no

#11 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Pretty cool, but I keep making all the wrong choices, heh.

#12 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -
Megalon said:
"
Better call an lolcat.
"
lol awesome :)

I understand your plight with flash.  For some reason on my computer at work Flash bugs out sometimes and stops playing youtube videos 2 seconds in; closing my browser usually fixes that though.  Have you tried a different browser?  Internet Explorer, Flock, Google Chrome, Safari?
#13 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I'm using Internet Explorer and all other flash websites work for me. I can go on www.siezecontrol.com and www.prototypegame.com. Both are heavy flash player websites and give me no problem. I've never had any problems with youtube either. This is teh srs weerds

#14 Posted by Ghost_of_Perdition (735 posts) -

I died about 8 times before getting to the end, but watching zombies getting bashed in the face is always fun.

#15 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"I'm using Internet Explorer and all other flash websites work for me. I can go on www.siezecontrol.com and www.prototypegame.com. Both are heavy flash player websites and give me no problem. I've never had any problems with youtube either. This is teh srs weerds"
IE 7 is working for me over here so something's gotta be up with the browser on your end.  Are you using IE 6?  I still suggest before giving up try a different browser.
#16 Edited by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
mordecaix7 said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"I'm using Internet Explorer and all other flash websites work for me. I can go on www.siezecontrol.com and www.prototypegame.com. Both are heavy flash player websites and give me no problem. I've never had any problems with youtube either. This is teh srs weerds"
IE 7 is working for me over here so something's gotta be up with the browser on your end.  Are you using IE 6?  I still suggest before giving up try a different browser."

I'm on my dad's computer right now but when I get on my computer later I'll try it.
#17 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
I'm on my dad's computer right now but when I get on my computer later I'll try it."
Hope you can get it working!
#18 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
mordecaix7 said:
"BiggerBomb said:
I'm on my dad's computer right now but when I get on my computer later I'll try it."
Hope you can get it working!"

lulz thks u