#1 Edited by QuantumPilot (86 posts) -
#2 Posted by davo (141 posts) -

Syndicate might be the only reason I ever start using Origin again. Was a fun game.

#3 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1855 posts) -

If you have the money there's pretty much no reason to not do this. What's $5? A trip to a fast food place? Don't be silly, buy a great game instead.

#4 Posted by Kaiserreich (705 posts) -

$5 too much.

#5 Posted by zenmastah (920 posts) -

show up 15 pounds for me..damn

#6 Posted by QuantumPilot (86 posts) -

@zenmastah: I should have mentioned it states the sale is for Canada and the US only.

#7 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1431 posts) -

Would like to buy this but right now i cant out of principle, i just have too many unfinished games. 5 dollars is a good deal though

#8 Edited by Zekhariah (697 posts) -

I had bought it at $6.50 awhile ago. 45 minutes after playing, I regretted even a $1 spent on it. Terrible awful lighting effects (maybe they confused the flash bang effect with normal lighting source), map design, encounter design, shooting feel, and story.

Though it is difficult to make co-op horde mode type gameplay completely flat, so maybe that is decent.

#9 Edited by FlipperDesert (2090 posts) -

show up 15 pounds for me..damn

Same. :/ Though it's always been around £5 or less on Amazon when I've checked so I might bite anyway.

#10 Edited by ripelivejam (4067 posts) -

so either jeff is off his gourd or he's the only one who really knows what's what.

#11 Posted by tourgen (4515 posts) -

They want ME to pay $5 to install Origin. Yeah, No. Give me $80 and 8-10 free games and maybe we can talk terms.

#12 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -
#13 Posted by misterpope (379 posts) -

I just did it. Pumped to play it after hearing so much good stuff about it from GB.

#14 Posted by psylah (2177 posts) -

Banned in Aussieland.

#15 Posted by Pie (7103 posts) -

Bad game

#16 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Wouldn't play it for free

#17 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Oh yeah, you just reminded me I own this. I tend to forget about Origin games I pick up on sale.

#18 Edited by Caustic_Fox (112 posts) -

I personally liked the game. Umm... did anyone else find the DART voice kinda hot?

#19 Edited by kkotd (305 posts) -

Not the worst game in the world, but it definitely caught at a bad time when a ton of 4 player co-op games were coming out and Resident Evil O:RC was one of them, got all the hype and turned out to be a terribad game which burnt alot of folks. That and all the old-school Syndicate fans had a DMC sized hissy-fit that it was an FPS. If you're looking for co-op and doing the same missions over and over again, you'll get some enjoyment, but the story is pretty much nonsense and it's really short.