lartax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lartax

Hi Duders,

I was wondering when the T-Shirts in the shop are going to get restocked, especially interested in the GiantBomb Logo Tee.

Is there an ETA or something?

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WMWA

God I hope so. You figure they'd print more of their site logo t shirt. It's the least niche one so demand is going to be higher. Was very disappointed when it sold out in what seemed like less than a week

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

They are almost always a limited run, but I imagine the Giant Bomb logo shirt might get a restock.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By big_jon

@lartax said:

Hi Duders,

I was wondering when the T-Shirts in the shop are going to get restocked, especially interested in the GiantBomb Logo Tee.

Is there an ETA or something?

This.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

I wish they'd give us a way to like, order them from the folks that make em even after the limited run is up. Plenty of us don't have the money, or weren't available for some of those, and as a result never even got a chance at some awesome stuff. Hopefully they get a bit better about merch in the future, because it's been really frustrating when everything they put out on the store was up for about a week at most, and then it was just gone.

Hopefully some stuff gets put back up, or at least new stuff, soon, because I just got a job!

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By big_jon

@MordeaniisChaos: Or reply and give us an idea of what is going on.

lartax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lartax

Thanks for the replies.

I would really appreciate the response of a staff member in charge of the shop who could give us a heads-up.

On a related note, does anyone have a clue how shipping is handled to overseas countries (Germany in my case) ?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Hizang

Nah I just want new shirts.

Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Ryan  Staff

Hey guys! SO, with pretty rare exception, we've done limited runs on our shirt designs for a while now, with only the occasional reprints. It was a decision based on the idea that, in our lean start-up days, we didn't want to risk having a bunch of t-shirt inventory that we couldn't sell. A sense of rarity didn't hurt our ability to sell what few shirts we produced, either, but the underlying idea was that we didn't want the supply OR the demand to outstrip each other too severely. Don't take this as a promise or announcement, but it's an approach that I've definitely been thinking critically about for a while now.

What I can say, though, is that we're working on new designs right now (and by "we", I of course mean Giant Bomb t-shirt savant ).

Also stickers. Do you guys like stickers?

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Lava

@Ryan: I would love a Giant Bomb sticker for my laptop. Also it would be awesome if you just kept the logo t-shirt in stock? I don't know if that would be possible or anything but it seems like a default one would be good to keep in stock at all times? But what do I know? I am no businessman.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Rayeth

@Ryan: I love stickers so hard.

SO HARD.

AND STICKY.

jacksonroye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jacksonroye

@Ryan: I would love a nice durable weather resistant sticker that I could put on my kayak. I'd probably get two actually; one for my back glass, and one for my kayak. Please. Please.

Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Duffyside

Not a big fan of stickers. I am a big fan of posters though.

Also hoodies (non-zip) and polos.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Phatmac

I'd love some stickers :)

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WMWA
@Ryan Stickers are fresh. Second only to summer jams, in my opinion
Cubical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Cubical

I want a Gaintbomb action figure of the giantbomb logo guy.

like a bob-omb with arms and legs. I could make one with 3d studio max or maya and print them out on my 3d printer but I would get sued copyrights.

No Caption Provided

I will stick stickers on my fridge.

the android mascot and linux TUX has a figures like this and I love them.

No Caption Provided
Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Portis

DUDE I WANT SOME STICKERS.

Also, please restock the GiantBomb logo tees. Please.

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By galacticgravy

Yes. Yes I like stickers.

ckeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ckeats

HELL YES STICKERS.

oh wait...I already got one on my laptop from the Dragon shirt. But if it's different I'll take it.

I really want the plain logo shirt too.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#20  Edited By Brackynews

If you do stickers I want them to be those 1980s puffy foam stickers, with 1990s hologram foil text.

I'm interested in buying merch I can't make myself. Clothing, plushies, arcade tokens, collectible trading cards, cool babies...

Why would I buy a Fruit Ninja bomb off the checkout counter at Staples, unless I could frankenstein it into a smiley GB? :D Answer: I would not, sir.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Jrinswand

I want the Chibi Gelatinous Cube tee just so I can have the Giant Bomb logo in green. GREEN, I SAY!!!

saddlebrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By saddlebrown

Any news on new shirts or keeping a better stock? I just missed the July sale on memberships by a day and I'm trying to justify to myself that the $15 store coupon is worth it. But right now, I can't. Is there any point in paying an extra $15 for a store coupon if the store is always sold out on everything?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By musubi

@whatisdelicious: Well, they usually print new member designs every year. The member shirts are also discounted to $15 dollars instead of the usual $20. You still have to pay for shipping which is a bummer but understandable.

BloodShotRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BloodShotRobot

I still have my Giant Bomb sticker that came with my chat dragon shirt. I'm afraid to put it on anything I might not use for a long time because the sticker is currently irreplaceable.

Also, Flight Club shirt restock please. Thanks

saddlebrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By saddlebrown

@Demoskinos: Yeah, but that's one shirt, and even that might be sold out. I just don't understand why they don't take merchandising seriously. Everything they put out sells immediately. Sure, part of that is probably the scarcity. But still. A rabid fanbase will buy merchandise on a regular basis. It's been working pretty well for Penny Arcade.

lartax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lartax

Give us Logo shirts, PLEASE, TAKE MY MONEY!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#27  Edited By alistercat

You can only get my hardcore dave t-shirt in super massive sizes now. My one doesn't even fit me. Too big!

They must be running low on pretty much everything. The GB logo one should just be kept going at all times.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By Lava

Stickers! And logo t-shirt restock! I have money finally! Take it!

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

@Ryan said:

Hey guys! SO, with pretty rare exception, we've done limited runs on our shirt designs for a while now, with only the occasional reprints. It was a decision based on the idea that, in our lean start-up days, we didn't want to risk having a bunch of t-shirt inventory that we couldn't sell. A sense of rarity didn't hurt our ability to sell what few shirts we produced, either, but the underlying idea was that we didn't want the supply OR the demand to outstrip each other too severely. Don't take this as a promise or announcement, but it's an approach that I've definitely been thinking critically about for a while now.

What I can say, though, is that we're working on new designs right now (and by "we", I of course mean Giant Bomb t-shirt savant ).

Also stickers. Do you guys like stickers?

Yes I would buy stickers for multiple items I have, plus as others have said a restock of the logo tee would be greatly appreciated.

lartax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lartax

My hope starts to slowly fade away.... :(