• 56 results
SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SolidestChimp
@TheMustacheHero:  just because its old i cant post in it would you rather me start a new thread and be told to post in this 1 whats your problem
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@SolidestChimp said:

" @TheMustacheHero:  just because its old i cant post in it would you rather me start a new thread and be told to post in this 1 whats your problem "

Well, there have been other threads talking about this movie anyways, and how it should be on TANG.

Plus, I'm just sick of people bumping year old threads...
SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SolidestChimp
@TheMustacheHero said:

" @SolidestChimp said:

" @TheMustacheHero:  just because its old i cant post in it would you rather me start a new thread and be told to post in this 1 whats your problem "

Well, there have been other threads talking about this movie anyways, and how it should be on TANG.  Plus, I'm just sick of people bumping year old threads... "
well w/e am not going to try and  argue online i just looked for tang and found this thread  :P i got  nothing against you its late and i used the first 1 i found :x
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#54  Edited By LordAndrew
@SolidestChimp: This one's totally out of date and confusing to read. I had to do a lot of searching just to find the spot where you commented. If I had something better to do, I would have given up and not bothered going through the hassle to read your post.
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#55  Edited By ZombiePie

Does the anime movie version of Street Fighter II qualify for a TANG episode?

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Not_Rage
@ZombiePie said:
" Does the anime movie version of Street Fighter II qualify for a TANG episode? "
He said he skipped all anime films because there would be an endless amount of straight to DVD anime  he would have to watch.
Avatar image for the_evergrey_one
The_Evergrey_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By The_Evergrey_One

Would have been interesting to see a review of Parasite Eve as well. That movie was actually kind of ok.