Target Triple Value Trade-In Promotion

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From now until May 24th, Target is giving 3X on trade-ins. Limit 3 games per transaction. See page 5 of that link for people's experience with the promo. Some stores are allowing people to do as many games as they want, or simply allowing multiple transactions.

To see if your games are eligible, go here and search. Whatever value the website gives is the original trade-in value. So you can expect 3X whatever it says. They only take game that are in their trade-in catalog. Good luck. I'll post my results tomorrow. I should be looking at $105 for Black Flag and Need For Speed: Rivals.

People have been going to other stores to get games on sale, opening them, and trading them in for more than they paid. Don't screw it up for the rest of us, though.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Wow, this deal is amazing.

I guess I won't be keeping this copy of inFamous. Might trade some other things in.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#3 riostarwind  Moderator

I rarely trade in games but if they don't lower the value for trade ins I'll certainly make use of this offer tommorow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I told myself that I wasn't going to trade or sell any games with my PS4, but I can trade the games and pick them up again on craigslist and still profit if I really wanted to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaaaand it's pretty much dead. They're still doing the 3X value, but they lowered the value of all the games. Probably something to do with everyone being greedy. My $105 for Black Flag and NFS Rivals turned to like $65. Damn work getting in the way of an awesome deal. It's still a decent promotion, but you had to jump on in the first 24 hours to make out good.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Wait Target is in the used game business? When did that happen?

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#7  Edited By riostarwind  Moderator

Well now I have no reason to take a special trip out to Target today. Might still trade in the games I was thinking about Wednesday since I'm heading out that way anyway. @nightriff They obviously don't advertise it much but it looks like they've been allowing trade ins since the beginning of 2011.

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Dallas_Raines

Some of the games still have the same value, I just traded in vita FFX HD(no FFX2 code) and a badly scratched Skies of Arcadia Legends for $64.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

I traded in some old Vita games and used it to buy $80 worth of PSN cards.