#TeamBrad shirt ideas? Let's help make this happen!

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#351  Edited By Zleunamme

Here is my attempts at a design. The fist one is simplified airline logo type. The second one is inspired by the Hawaiian Airlines logo. The second one might need more work. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MstrMnyBgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#352  Edited By MstrMnyBgs

Yeah, seems the Team Brad momentum from the BLLSL3 is dying down, if not dead already. This might be a thing of the past now.

notdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#353  Edited By notdrew

I bet if Giant Bomb made a shirt, people would still buy it regardless of the momentum. My original intention for the thread was to show that there is interest for Giant Bomb to make one, my hope now is that they do make one from a design in this thread. I've been contemplating asking about the status of the shirt, but perhaps that's too much. It's still a pretty great internet moment. I can't believe Team Brad trended on Twitter in America.

TheTravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By TheTravis

@MstrMnyBgs said:

Yeah, seems the Team Brad momentum from the BLLSL3 is dying down, if not dead already. This might be a thing of the past now.

Yeah, it kind of seems like it might be past now, but who knows. I suppose it's possible that they've already picked a shirt but aren't going to announce it until they can show it in the store or at least have something official or something. Still, I'm not optimistic about it since it's been so long. It sounds like there might be an episode of Breaking Brad Friday, and I could see them announcing it or at least mentioning it then, but otherwise I think this dream might be dead.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@TheTravis said:

@MstrMnyBgs said:

Yeah, it kind of seems like it might be past now, but who knows. I suppose it's possible that they've already picked a shirt but aren't going to announce it until they can show it in the store or at least have something official or something. Still, I'm not optimistic about it since it's been so long. It sounds like there might be an episode of Breaking Brad Friday, and I could see them announcing it or at least mentioning it then, but otherwise I think this dream might be dead.

That sounds like quitter talk. Ain't no quitters on Team Brad! Believe in Brad!

notdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#356  Edited By notdrew

welp, there's a Breaking Brad on Friday at noon!! Brad will be continuing his journey through Doom II on Ultra Hard and i am damn excited. Too bad i'll be at work; y'all keep me posted. TEAM BRAD LIVES!!!

DieRunning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By DieRunning

I like both from I_Smell, the Eckster double fisting shirt, and theMaajin shirts.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#358  Edited By fobwashed

A t-shirt made with a flannel pattern or with just straight flannel material would suffice for me.

Or a fake t-shirt that's like those stupid fake tuxedo shirts, but as a fake flannel -_-;;

big_jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By big_jackson

As a fellow Brad, I need this shirt in my life... don't let me down GB.

eddiebaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#360  Edited By eddiebaby

I think Brad should auction off his shirt. He'd make a mint.

Of course, the shirt is where he gets his special Brad powers from, so it would probably be a bad idea.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#361  Edited By Snail

If not a shirt, then a poster. There are moments in Giant Bomb history less relevant and not nearly as epic as this that have been immortalized in the form of a shirt.

Just give us SOMETHING.

Blitz_Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By Blitz_Kill

I vote for Graboids design with the raised fist of triumph!!!!

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By ripelivejam

i'd still buy the hell out of this if there was any way they could settle on a design, personally. in any case #teambrad will live on on our hearts.

Schatzy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#364  Edited By Schatzy23

You should take the designs from the forum and possibly create a poll asking the community to vote on their favorites. That way we at least have some data on which design idea the community is liking the most.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By ShaggE

After yesterday, I now want a shirt with a Pain Elemental wearing a business suit and holding a "World's Greatest Cacodad" coffee mug.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#366  Edited By Hailinel

Brad, dressed in military commando gear, leaping from an exploding jetliner and blasting a Cacodemon with a shotgun.

Someone make this happen.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#367  Edited By l4wd0g
No Caption Provided
newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#368  Edited By newhaap

@cthomer5000 said:

@dennisthemennis said:

Mine is based on the Mile High Club achievement icon and the twitter hashtag extravaganza. Also can I just say, mad props to Pope for being an awesome wing man. All Brad needed was someone to be supportive. You the man Pope.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a great design. I would buy and more importantly, WEAR, this shirt. I would say skip the back to keep printing costs down though.

I'm voting for this design as well, and also agree with skipping the print on the back.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#369  Edited By Phatmac

A shame that a shirt never materialized out of this. :(

jacobmccourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#370  Edited By jacobmccourt

No shirt? :(

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By cthomer5000

They should just sell a limited team brad shirt next year during the big live live show. It will sell. I still love that #teambrad design with plan silhoutte a few posts up.

TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have my fingers crossed still, I remember it was a while between the Hot Dog Patrick design showing up on the forums to actually getting a shirt. If we never do get a Team Brad shirt though that would be a real bummer.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dennisthemennis said:

Mine is based on the Mile High Club achievement icon and the twitter hashtag extravaganza. Also can I just say, mad props to Pope for being an awesome wing man. All Brad needed was someone to be supportive. You the man Pope.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I want to buy this.

#teambrad dream lives on.

TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm bumping this cause I think we need an answer about this shirt business. I'll keep the dream alive until I'm told otherwise. If we don't get a shirt, that's a hell of a bummer considering it was one of the greatest Giant Bomb moments of all time and we've gotten shirts based on stuff not nearly as great. CMON YOU GUYS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#375  Edited By rachelepithet
No Caption Provided

Am I crazy?

Avatar image for gladiator_games
Gladiator_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376  Edited By Gladiator_Games
@Peanut

Ideas of "Mile High Club" and hashtag bullshit need to go immediately. That shit is dumb and would make for a design most normal people would be ashamed to wear in public.

THANK YOU
Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By Bane122

@TheSouthernDandy said:

I'm bumping this cause I think we need an answer about this shirt business. I'll keep the dream alive until I'm told otherwise. If we don't get a shirt, that's a hell of a bummer considering it was one of the greatest Giant Bomb moments of all time and we've gotten shirts based on stuff not nearly as great. CMON YOU GUYS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I'm pretty sure when Brad got that shirt in the mail and Ryan said something to the effect of "this is the start and end of the idea", that was them saying it's not going to happen.

The time has passed anyway.

TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bane122 said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

I'm pretty sure when Brad got that shirt in the mail and Ryan said something to the effect of "this is the start and end of the idea", that was them saying it's not going to happen.

I missed that. That's pretty lame. How did we get a Narc/Ryan shirt and no Team Brad? Don't get me wrong I loved that story but cmon.

COME ON.

Avatar image for gladiator_games
Gladiator_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By Gladiator_Games
@Bocam

@matti00 said:

@Peanut said:

@Phantomvirus said:

I don't understand the problem here. It's a shirt you can wear it where you please... The problem is not the hashtag or the "Mile High Club" the problem is you. All ideas should be welcomed.

The point is that those of us who aren't either 15 or complete social rejects wouldn't want a shirt with tasteless shit on it.

He's right, wear a shirt that says "Mile High Club" on it it might as well say "I'm a date rapist".

How does that even...

Mile High Club means youve had sex in an airplane
envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By envane

@boocreepyfootdoctor: holy crap.. you're a visionary

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By Bane122

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@Bane122 said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

I missed that. That's pretty lame. How did we get a Narc/Ryan shirt and no Team Brad? Don't get me wrong I loved that story but cmon.

COME ON.

Yeah, it was something like two or three mailbags ago when that happened if you want to take a look.

TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSouthernDandy: cool thanks dude

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers