Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By toxicEnchiliada

Something is screwed up with Braid or my Xbox right now. A few months ago I downloaded the Braid demo and after playing it decided I wanted the full Game so I downloaded the full game. After owning it for awhile my Xbox died so I sent it back to Microsoft for a replacement. Eventually it came back. So I slapped the hard drive in and booted up Braid the Full Game as it said. The problem was it kept saying it was the demo so I deleted the demo off my harddrive. Tried again it still saying it was the demo. So I deleted the Backup Auto Save tried again still saying it was the demo. Deleted the enitre original save tried again it was still saying it was the demo. I delete the entire game off my console and download it again this finally works the only problem is everytime I turn my Xbox off and try to play Braid again it says its the demo I must repeat these steps can anybody please help me??????

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I heard of people having this problem when it first came out but I assumed it was fixed in some way because I stopped hearing about it.

Weird because since you sent your 360 into MS whenever you download Braid it should be properly tied to the serial of your current 360.

toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By toxicEnchiliada

Thatt must be the problem then

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

you have to be connected to live.

toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By toxicEnchiliada
SmugDarkLoser said:
"you have to be connected to live. "

I have been everytime
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6  Edited By Vinchenzo
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

1.License transfer is automatic now so you shouldn't have a problem all you have to do is redownload all the stuff form your download history and it should correct.
2.all the times it said demo before you deleted it and redownloaded it was because you had to redownload the time.
3.try the license transfer though you shouldn't have too that vinchenzo links too.