#1 Posted by Devil240Z (3054 posts) -

Specifically the Sony press conference. It starts at 6pm, I get off work at 6pm. I don't mind watching it on my phone while I drive home. I just need to know if I will be able to watch it by finding the giant bomb channel on the twitch app or not. If not, what do i have to do? I want to be prepared.

I watched a good chunk of the last big live live show live from my phone while I was driving around doing errands.

#2 Posted by EchoEcho (807 posts) -

I think the Giant Bomb chat page was going to be streaming Gamespot's live feed for the press conferences, so it wouldn't be showing on Giant Bomb's Twitch channel. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

#3 Edited by thatdutchguy (1218 posts) -

Would love to chat with you duders during the Press conferences, make it happen giantbomb.

#4 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (917 posts) -

Sony uses USTREAM, so if all else fails have that at the ready.

#5 Edited by Chaser324 (5967 posts) -

@echoecho said:

I think the Giant Bomb chat page was going to be streaming Gamespot's live feed for the press conferences, so it wouldn't be showing on Giant Bomb's Twitch channel. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

This is what they did for the Konami video, so I imagine they'll do the same for the other press conferences. Fingers-crossed that the chat server will hold together.

#6 Posted by PillClinton (3284 posts) -

@echoecho said:

Yup, this is right. The GB chat will be up for the conferences and streaming Gamespot's feed.

Also, watching videos while driving? That seems safe.

#7 Edited by Devil240Z (3054 posts) -

@echoecho said:

Yup, this is right. The GB chat will be up for the conferences and streaming Gamespot's feed.

Also, watching videos while driving? That seems safe.

thank you I was hoping someone would point out the obvious lack of safety, but I have some sense... I will try to keep my eyes on the road. Luckily its only a 15 min drive. I just don't want to miss anything.