Avatar image for chicknsdontclap
ChicknsDontClap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ChicknsDontClap

while playing MW2 on the Xbox 360 in the evening i am constantly getting messages from kids who sound like there 7 years old asking me for money so that i can cheat the game allowing me to shoot them in the face over and over in order to prestige faster. does anyone else have this problem, and how did it begin?
sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sopranosfan

Dick Cheney?  I hear he likes to shoot his friends in the face.

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NakAttack
@ChicknsDontClap: so do you shoot them or what?

Edit: for future reference, post in the modern warfare 2 forums not general discussion. its good flame bait if you dont.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

Either that or you get messages about their stupid 10th prestige lobbies. Last time I played the game I actually got 3 of them in 5 minutes.

Avatar image for chicknsdontclap
ChicknsDontClap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChicknsDontClap
@nk19:
no i delete them. and i have never seen this happen in any other game and was wondering if things such as this have been seen in other games. that is why i put it in general discussion.
Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Alphiehyr
@ChicknsDontClap said:
" while playing MW2 on the Xbox 360 in the evening i am constantly getting messages from kids who sound like there 7 years old asking me for money so that i can cheat the game allowing me to shoot them in the face over and over in order to prestige faster. does anyone else have this problem, and how did it begin? "
I can speculate that one of them was broke and started the idea then it carried on to "other" kids. Anyways, I recommend that you block them.
angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By angelfan91

I heard about this on The Oddcast the other day.  People are going around on xbox live asking for money and in return they'll get you the 10th prestige.  Just ignore them.