Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

Is it too soon to be excited for it? I don't see any topics about it and it's next month ladies and gentlemen.
What's everyone hoping for?

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By and333

You should be excited cause i'll be there with my kick ass squall outfit!  
I'm hoping for more Final Fantasy info some info about Steambot Chronicles 2 would be cool, but thats just all pops and whistles to you guys huh?

General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By General_D23

Well, since it'll be happening in the begining of the gaming season, the end of September, I'm hoping for some announcements of games for next year and some official dates for all the delayed games. Part of me suspects that the big three will just show off the holiday lineup, though.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust

It's not too soon since it kicks off in a month.  I'm hoping for Persona 5 announcement and confirmation that there will be a Western release of Dragon Quest IX.  I'd love a "yes" for Yakuza 3, too, but doubt that will happen.  After that I guess I want to see whatever is new.  I'd like to know what "Team Itagaki" (former Team Ninja staff) are doing.  I know they formed their own studio called the Tokyo Vikings and are working on a new IP.  

Ha-ha, and I guess I'd like to see if the Japanese cosplayers can break the world's record.  Gamescom failed by 65 it seems.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#5  Edited By citizenkane

I haven't really thought about it yet.  I have been too busy with other things.

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nrain

Some Final Fantasy versus 13 stuff, square sure are keeping quiet about it.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Jeust

Lost Odyssey 2 would be awesome! 

Or the announce of any mature quality jrpg... That would get me excited!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Baillie

Metal Gear Sold: RISING. I want to see if it actually will be good and not completely let me down.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Karmum

I'd like to see some new FF13 and Versus info, respectively. More information on both Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Peacewalker, and a solid release date on Gran Turismo 5, and some gameplay footage for Gran Turismo for the PSP. I'd like to see a Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, too. Anything after that would be pretty good, in my opinion. Albeit I know I'm missing out a few game-related news/footage/announcements I'd like to see.

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Eelcire

Really hoping to hear from Mistwalker and their current project, as well as needing to see what Tokyo Vikings (Itagaki's new crew) is up to. Would also like to see some playable footage for Ninety-Nine Nights II. Past that most other games I'm waiting for have already been shown and are awaiting their 2010 release.  

Oh, and Capcom DARKSTALKERS revival annoncement. Believe!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I want an official  Persona 5 announcement + trailer and some gameplay footage of Metal Gear: Rising.  Or anything of Metal Gear: Rising, even a trailer.  I also want some footage of Dead Rising 2.