Thanks to all, and getting a PS3, and Street Fighter

TheVatican

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheVatican

Thanks to everybody who commented on last post, your comments were greatly appreciated.

To clarify my current situation, I have a Wii but am only buying good games, not crappy kids ones, but the problems kinda moot now since my sister and her husband and my nephew are moving (just found out) so without her pressuring me to entertain him and myself, I'm saving money. (i will get a PS3 in the future, when i can afford it)

So I want to get Street Fighter. I only have a Wii. which game should I get?

The one's listed in the VC are SF2: World Warrior, SF2 Turbo Hyper Fighting, and Super SF2: The New Challengers.

More substantial post in the works, but this'll do it for now. Help and Comments appreciated!

TheVatican

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheVatican

Thanks to everybody who commented on last post, your comments were greatly appreciated.

To clarify my current situation, I have a Wii but am only buying good games, not crappy kids ones, but the problems kinda moot now since my sister and her husband and my nephew are moving (just found out) so without her pressuring me to entertain him and myself, I'm saving money. (i will get a PS3 in the future, when i can afford it)

So I want to get Street Fighter. I only have a Wii. which game should I get?

The one's listed in the VC are SF2: World Warrior, SF2 Turbo Hyper Fighting, and Super SF2: The New Challengers.

More substantial post in the works, but this'll do it for now. Help and Comments appreciated!

jonb1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jonb1

Import Tatty vs Capcom. Those other games are dated garbage tbh. The are only good for nostalgia. Pick up Guilty Gear AC for wii....its the best fighter on the platform.