• 74 results
#52 Edited by Castiel (2528 posts) -

I hope they clean the handles...

Also holy fucking shit! I can't believe he did that.

#53 Posted by Humanity (8810 posts) -

@castiel said:

I hope they clean the handles...

Vinny wiped them with alcohol pads. When Patrick was in the chat they joked about him "picking up his shock game" now that they were done with it.

#54 Posted by ShaggE (6331 posts) -

Y'know, "Thanks, Vinny's crotch" could be the positive counterpart to "Thanks, Obama". I'm going to do my damnedest to make this a thing.

#55 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

This isn't on youtube yet???

Oh just you wait. There will likely be dubstep remixes of the Vincenzo crotch-shock, if the previous work of @hamst3r is anything to go by.

#56 Posted by fetchfox (1221 posts) -
#57 Posted by SunBroZak (1017 posts) -

There's a large amount of men who would pay good money to have that done to them.

The safe word is Retribution.

#58 Posted by Vuud (1943 posts) -

It didn't look like it hurt as much as I thought. I bet he had the paddles outside his underwear, which is cheating!

#59 Posted by ProfessorK (816 posts) -

I think it's safe to assume Max will be an only child.

#60 Posted by Coolarman (662 posts) -

Caught a hot one to the crotch

#61 Posted by Flappy (2128 posts) -

I think it's safe to assume Max will be an only child.

Nah. Vinny will manage to have another kid, but he/she will have an "X Gene" or something. This is how the world gets superpowers, y'all.

#62 Posted by billymagnum (719 posts) -

VinnCo. Super-Affordable-Manual-Electro-Vasectomy-Jr.

patent pending

#63 Posted by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

@professork: fuck that - the next batch will be octuplets

#64 Posted by LTSmash (603 posts) -

Once Alexis combined icing and jerky for a donation, this end point became inevitable.

"This guy in the chat says he'll donate $100 if we play some Russian roulette next. Wooh!"

#65 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1698 posts) -

Can't believe i missed that went to bed with 5 hours left.

#66 Posted by jiggajoe14 (649 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

@video_game_king: vinny took 2 of the shock game triggers and put them down his pants, took the other 2 and put them on his hands, and shocked himself

Did they spend all night drinking too? I wouldn't doubt it, but I didn't watch much of the livestream so I don't know.

Probably spent all night eating the pizza hut they paid $120 for.

#67 Posted by mrfluke (5092 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@mrfluke said:

@video_game_king: vinny took 2 of the shock game triggers and put them down his pants, took the other 2 and put them on his hands, and shocked himself

Did they spend all night drinking too? I wouldn't doubt it, but I didn't watch much of the livestream so I don't know.

Probably spent all night eating the pizza hut they paid $120 for.

for what its worth, they said they got through about 3/4's the food they ordered.

#68 Posted by Twisted (165 posts) -

Can't believe i missed that went to bed with 5 hours left.

Exactly the same here. I had been waiting all day for it. I'll have to catch up with the archive when I get a chance.

#69 Posted by Pr1mus (3811 posts) -

This is beautiful. I love this man.

#70 Posted by pweidman (2298 posts) -

Classic Vinny for sure. The reaction of the exhausted crew after Vinny shocked his junk(or whatever:)made it even that much better. :P

Grats to the GB community and the guys at GB for this and all they collectively raised for the Hospital in Oakland.

How they'll top this next year I have no idea.

#71 Posted by notdavid (821 posts) -

Oh dear god what did I miss.

#72 Posted by Caduceus77 (53 posts) -

I watched most of both the streams, but missed this since I had to work. When will the archives start going up?

#73 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (529 posts) -

I wish I hadn't missed this... probably at work by that time. I had to check out during the Marky Mark section, and I knew things were gonna get crazy.

#74 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@hatking said:

This needs to be made into a flashing .gif!

#75 Edited by HatKing (5820 posts) -
My gift to you.

@ravenlight: Careful not to stare into the eyes for too long.

#76 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@hatking: When you gaze long into the Gerstmann, the Gerstmann gazes into you.