That game you set aside, only to find out you are now hooked to.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FesteringNeon

Socom: Confrontation 

What the hell?  
-It took a 55"LED and someones sparse collection to draw me in.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I didn't think I'd be into Fallout 3 but little over a weak ago my brother bought it and now I'm enjoying the game immensely.

shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By shaun832

My brother owns Oblivion and I never played it but about a year ago I bought Fallout 3 and sunk 40 hours into it. My brother told me that because I liked Fallout 3 then I would be instantly hooked with Oblivion. I avoided Oblivion so I could prove him wrong. Let's just say that didn't work out...

AngelKore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AngelKore

Assassins Creed 2. A nice surprise for me, considering the massive letdown that the first one was.

Mono_Listo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Mono_Listo

Fable for the PC. I got it as a gift years ago and forgot about it. Installed it a month ago and play it at least twice a week (that's a lot for me, since I tend to juggle five to six games at once, usually only playing any one of them once a week if that).

themartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By themartyr

I bought Oblivion shortly after launch and left it throughout my first-year uni exams as a reward afterwards, then I set it aside and didn't play it until a whopping 3 years later. I was stuck with no job and nothing to do, so I thought 'let's do this', dusted it off the shelf and played it for roughly 13-5 hours a day for 2 weeks. Loved it. 

I think Fallout will be great, but I have mentally set it aside for this summer too. Roll on June...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

While I am done with the game now, it was definitely STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. I haven't played the game for a whole year because of my limited rig and unadjusment to the gameplay. I went back to it, and I was wowed.