The All MIA Podcast - A podcast about League of Legends!

ParadoxControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By ParadoxControl

Our sweet logo, yeah its sweet. 

HELLO AND WELCOME!

All MIA Podcast #001 - Push Button, Receive Podcast!

I come to bring you the first ever episode of the All MIA Podcast! We talk about the up coming rotation change, and the new heroes it brings, as well as some posts from the forms. We get off topic a little bit, but its all in the name of good discussion! If you missed out on our live recording Monday, you can catch the whole thing (edited for your consumption!) via the RSS link in our website.

If you like what you hear, please subscribe! Just plug the RSS URL (  http://lawlcast.libsyn.com/rss  ) in to your favorite podcasting app (zune, itunes, whateva!) so you can get updates every week! If you want to be more informed as to when the podcast is going to be recorded live, you can fallow the podcast on twitter @ allmiapodcast . You can fallow me (your host!) on twitter as well @mia_paradox

Each week we'll be answering emails sent to us by people like you! But in order to do that, we need your emails! So shoot us a question, comment, or rant to our email address  allmiapodcast@gmail.com

If you like what you see here, please keep the thread bumped! The more people we get to listen, the better! Also, remember, if your tuning in live every week you get to see us fail miserably in a post podcast game! Which is always good fun  

Thanks again for your support! 
ParadoxControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ParadoxControl

HELLO AND WELCOME!

All MIA Podcast #001 - Push Button, Receive Podcast!

I come to bring you the first ever episode of the All MIA Podcast! We talk about the up coming rotation change, and the new heroes it brings, as well as some posts from the forms. We get off topic a little bit, but its all in the name of good discussion! If you missed out on our live recording Monday, you can catch the whole thing (edited for your consumption!) via the RSS link in our website.

If you like what you hear, please subscribe! Just plug the RSS URL (  http://lawlcast.libsyn.com/rss  ) in to your favorite podcasting app (zune, itunes, whateva!) so you can get updates every week! If you want to be more informed as to when the podcast is going to be recorded live, you can fallow the podcast on twitter @ allmiapodcast . You can fallow me (your host!) on twitter as well @mia_paradox

Each week we'll be answering emails sent to us by people like you! But in order to do that, we need your emails! So shoot us a question, comment, or rant to our email address  allmiapodcast@gmail.com

If you like what you see here, please keep the thread bumped! The more people we get to listen, the better! Also, remember, if your tuning in live every week you get to see us fail miserably in a post podcast game! Which is always good fun  

Thanks again for your support! 
Spunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spunky

oh wow awesome.

i just started playing league of legends last week and i freaking love it

i was actually wondering to myself today if there was a podcast about it

ParadoxControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ParadoxControl

Tell everyone you know! we need more listeners to make our Sunday night live recordings even more awesome!

Avatar image for supersecretagenda
SuperSecretAgenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SuperSecretAgenda
Korne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Korne

I'll definitly listen. I tend to play at least one game of lol a day. Eve ftw.
ParadoxControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ParadoxControl

Nice, glad to see posting this here is paying off! 

Truant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Truant19

can someone explain to me why Heroes of Newerth, Leage of Legends, and Demi God all say there from the makers of dota. I really want to start playing one, but Im not sure which one is the most.... "legit"

Tenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Tenshin
@Truant19:  They just went different ways to make different games, I suppose. I'll only talk about the 2 I know, since I never played Demigod. Heroes of Newerth is definitely more hardcore while League of Legends attracts a more casual crowd. Also, Heroes of Newerth has a lot more polish, user made UI mods and a win/loss ranking system as opposed to League of Legends' XP/level up progression.

Heroes of Newerth is definitely the sucessor to DotA, while League of Legends is a completely different game. I recommend you try both.
ParadoxControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ParadoxControl

I just want to say, its pretty awesome that this is the first google result when you google "League of Legends Podcast"

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187
@SuperSecretAgenda: I fucking hate Teemo!!!  GRRR!!!

As for the podcast, I'm assuming that it's the "Lee Sin The Blind Flunk" thing on the website?  The link you provided to "Push Button, Receive Podcast" went to some...thing.  Also, shorten down that intro music a little, maybe.

Regardless, SUBSCRIBED!  I love hearing some League of Legends talk, and I'd love to see some opinions on Lee Sin.  That dood has a RETARDED EASY JUNGLE!
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By jakob187

After listening to a bit of the beginning, I wanted to throw this out there:

The Q on Lee Sin IS definitely his weakest point.  The 10% missing health dmg on his double tap (what me and my friends have been calling his second abilities) can nuke like crazy, but it also makes him a massive KS'er.  Meanwhile, once you hit that double tap, there's no way to keep them slowed down right off the bat.  You'd have to hit your E with a double tap to pull that off, and it's just not THAT viable for CC.  If anything, it seems that you'd need a piece of gear to make that Q worthwhile for initiating a fight, like Frozen Mallet.  I shouldn't be FORCED to get a piece of gear for my abilities to matter.

If anything, I would like them to nerf the dmg on it to, like, 5% missing health dmg but give it a short snare, like 1.5 second at 5...and increase the speed and hit box of the skill shot itself.  From there, nerf the movement reduction on the double tap E.  Since Trinity Force is such a massive thing for him (as it buffs his abilities soooo much), you shouldn't have a problem being able to catch up with them and make him more viable in late game.

I've been jungling with him, and he is almost BROKEN when it comes to jungling.  I can buy a vamp scythe (cloth armor and 5 pots is a WASTE), then bust golems, banshees, and wolves.  After that, hit red at 3, then go back to golems, banshees, wolves, and blue.  Afterwards, you can get one more round.  Build a Wriggle's, solo dragon at 6 with no issue (and you can still be at basically full health).  After that, lane or jungle...whatever your team needs.  I play him as a support DPS far more than a sustain/nuke/assassin.  My build on him, as far as core, is:
  • Wriggle's
  • Berserk boots
  • Phage (to build into Frozen Mallet)
  • Madred's Bloodrazor
  • Trinity Force

As for the last piece, I usually go for something to counter as far as armor or magic resist.  It works out very well.  If anything, I never build him tanky...because there's not really any reason to build tanky with him.  His shield?  Meh.

As for team fight presence, he definitely needs a LITTLE work, but not a whole lot.  His Q, again, needs some work.  His E is fucking beasty.  His W is nice for the jungling as well as getting a little extra distance from being attacked or getting into the fight a bit more.  As for R, that thing is hot damn awesome.

I seriously think they need to relabel this guy, as he is great support DPS.  Lot of fun.
Badhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Badhands

Subscribed on Itunes, I love me some LoL and podcast- best of both worlds hah.

ParadoxControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ParadoxControl

Hey thanks for commenting duders! <3

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By benpack

I'll have to listen. I play almost nightly.