The Best Arcade Sticks

Cyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cyst

So, I'm looking for a good PS3 arcade stick. Actually the best PS3 arcade stick.

Unfortunately, my funds are limited. Possibly a reliable model around the $80-130 price range. Also maybe worth mentioning is that I already own a X360 SFIV SE FightStick, its done me a lot of good, except now I need a PS3 one. I'm hearing that there are some new models coming around July, so I wouldn't mind waiting for them to release also.

Any suggestions?

P.S. I'm sort of new to this site, and really don't know how to search for old topics. If this has been done to death, I apologize in advance. I should wait and get used to the site before posting this, but I'm getting impatient ;)
BlazBlue and King of Fighters XII won't play themselves you know =)

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Pay $150 and get the Tournament Edition SF4 one.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

I made my own with official arcade parts for less than $70.  Do it.  It's easy and takes 20 minutes for the lazy.  Just buy a cheap stick, and buy the buttons with a new stick.  If you need help, I'd glady give advice...but this is my baby.

No Caption Provided

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

SFIV Tournament Edition alllll the way if you can get hold of one.

Cyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cyst
@KaosAngel said:
" I made my own with official arcade parts for less than $70.  Do it.  It's easy and takes 20 minutes for the lazy.  Just buy a cheap stick, and buy the buttons with a new stick.  If you need help, I'd glady give advice...but this is my baby.

No Caption Provided
"
Yes, I do need some advice on how to mod arcade sticks, thanks. I wanted to try that with my SE FightStick, but was worried because I'm a rookie at it and don't want to void my warranty if I eff up.

Also, is there any way I can mod my X360 FightStick so that it plays on PS3? If not, thats okay, just teach me how to mod a cheap one.
Cyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cyst
@The_A_Drain said:
" SFIV Tournament Edition alllll the way if you can get hold of one. "
Yeah, I keep thinking about saving up for that model. I don't know if I'll be able to, but yes I am trying to see if its possible for my budget.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks

If you had a 360 I would recommend the Real Arcade Pro EXSE

Cyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cyst
@Linkyshinks said:
" If you had a 360 I would recommend the Real Arcade Pro EXSE "
Well, I have a 360, but its not the system I want the arcade stick on at the moment. I think that stick is coming to the PS3 too though, isn't it? Is it already available?