The Best Bang For Your Buck!

PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By PhilESkyline

After watching the Quick look for Need for Speed Shift and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 I'm at a crossroads folks and can't seem to choose the best path. 

I really enjoyed the speed, graphics, and easy of play for Need for Speed but I did not like that it's lacking in Career mode.  I'm hopefully that some solid DLC will be released but I don't want to bank on it.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 looked really well polished. The gameplay looks fun and the variety of character selection was acceptable.  I'm sure their will be DLC for this game similar to the first one.
No Caption Provided
I do enjoy playing online and hear Need for Speed does a fairly good job at it but I wonder how enjoyable the online play is for Marvel.

All that being said, could you guys help me decide what game to purchase?  I would like to play them both but I'm financially at right now.

Thanks in advance folks! 

PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PhilESkyline

After watching the Quick look for Need for Speed Shift and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 I'm at a crossroads folks and can't seem to choose the best path. 

I really enjoyed the speed, graphics, and easy of play for Need for Speed but I did not like that it's lacking in Career mode.  I'm hopefully that some solid DLC will be released but I don't want to bank on it.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 looked really well polished. The gameplay looks fun and the variety of character selection was acceptable.  I'm sure their will be DLC for this game similar to the first one.
No Caption Provided
I do enjoy playing online and hear Need for Speed does a fairly good job at it but I wonder how enjoyable the online play is for Marvel.

All that being said, could you guys help me decide what game to purchase?  I would like to play them both but I'm financially at right now.

Thanks in advance folks! 

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

I loved Ultimate Alliance and racing games aren't really my kinda of game.  I would go with Marvel

PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PhilESkyline

Let me also add that I will most likely be trading in Fallout 3 for one of these titles.

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By nrain

Dude trading in good games is stomach churning.
PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PhilESkyline
@nrain said:
" Dude trading in good games is stomach churning. "
True, but there's really nothing left for it since no more DLC is coming out.
bnt666er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By bnt666er

Need For Speed SHIFT - illegal racing in Prague mates!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By c1337us

Shift isn't really my thing so I wouldn't get that personally. I was looking at MUA2 today and it looks pretty good. I'll probably pick it up in a week or two when I get through some of these other games I am playing at the moment.