Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Oh man, this is easy. Best games:

TIE Fighter

KOTOR

Dark Forces

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight (I played so much goddamn multiplayer for this back in the day, which meant DIAL UP, YO)

Honorable mentions for:

Rebel Assault II (not really, but this was one of the first Star Wars games I played, and played obsessively. Got stuck in the sequence where you have to fly a YT-1300 out of a mine. INFURIATING)

Jedi Knight II (The lack of cheesy FMV cutscenes killed my love for this as surely as the sun rising)

Yoda Stories (I played the fuck out of this at my grandparents' house, it was the only Star Wars game they had)

Easily forgotten gem. Great little game.

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@peritus: Yeah I mean the maps got real repetitive real quick but come on, that gameplay was solid.

Tom_omb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By Tom_omb

@kaiserreich said:

I'm going to assume you are all arguing about second place. We all know what the best one is.

Correct! Shadows of the Empire is always the first thing that comes to mind when I think "Star Wars game." I'm fond of the rogue squadron games as well.

I never had a chance to play Tie fighter/Xwing. Didn't own a PC in those days.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

You know what? The Old Republic is just fine. Pretty good even.

They've got some serious nickel and diming going on these days with some stuff, but playing through the story content is really enjoyable. Can't remember why I stopped. Probably some other game came and drew my attention away. It's still an MMO, so at some point you're still just going to a new zone and doing MMO quests, even if the fluff around it is much more engaging than other MMOs.

But the story's fun. I played a lot of the inquisitor and agent, then a whole lot of the jedi knight, and now they're all on hold while I play a sith warrior. Not a maniac though, I just do what I want whether it's good or bad. Seems more in-line with all the Sith philosophy. You know, follow your passions and all that jazz. Sometimes my passion is letting a prisoner go, other times it might be lightsabering someone's face.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#55 fisk0  Moderator

Tie Fighter and Dark Forces are probably my favorites. Petroglyph's Star Wars: Empire at War was alright too, but not as good as their own Universe at War.

I kinda liked that Star Wars: Starfighter game on PS2 too, but could never get into the KOTOR games nor SWTOR. I guess in general I like the Star Wars games I like because I like Wing Commander style space shooters, RTS games and sci-fi FPSes, and like those games despite being Star Wars games rather than because they are Star Wars games.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By NTM

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but a lot of the games are great. My favorites are Rogue Squadron II, and Republic Commando.