The "Can't remember the name of this game" Thread v3.0

bigmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551  Edited By bigmoo

@schatzy23: There's a game that I'm thinking of but I just can't recall the name.Edit: I remember the game I was thinking of, it is called "Knights of the Round." If it's not that game, I found this site: http://www.racketboy.com/retro/the-best-undiscovered-beat-em-ups Is it one of these games?

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

@bigmoo: Do you remember anything about the character you played as? Was it a human or an animal or something else?

@schatzy23: Could it be one of the Dungeons and Dragons ones? They were just

recently rereleased on XBL just like last week.

@banefirelord: No problem. I had the Atari 800 version of it back in the early 90's. Played that game with my brother for hours.

bigmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven10: I think that you played as a human.

bigmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found the game I was looking for, but what I remembered was waaayyy off. The game was Dual Hearts, specifically the part at the beginning of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moZ2ZXOqGMQ

Oshawott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys :)

Can you help me find this game that's been driving me crazy?

This is what I remember; It was a PC game that my uncle gave me that started with a young boy I believe he was an explorer of some sort? Anyways we were in his bedroom and we visited different places and we got stamps in his passport. I believe you could also view videos about the ocean on his computer in his bedroom. You also did puzzles and learned about the natives in different places like we learned about the mayan calender and played around with an abacus and learned about how it worked.

I remember playing this around 2001-2003? I think, not entirely sure. Could've been earlier.

I would love to find this game again.

Thanks in advance!

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what I really wish this site had? A more comprehensive search function. Maybe it does and I just don't know about it but I would really like it if I could search for say a game about X that contained Y and Z concepts and was released in A on B system and was in C genre. All that info is on the wiki of almost every game and half of these questions could easily be answered if there were a search function like that. Like the guy who wanted a dungeon crawler on PC in the early 90's featuring werewolves as a playable race. I'm sure we have a dungeon crawlers concept and a werewolf concept so if I could search for a PC game released between 1990 and 1997 that contained those concepts I could easily find the game. Honestly when I heard about this site that's what I always imagined the Wiki being used for but such a feature never came about.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@raven10:

I remember somebody making something that would allow you to compare two games and see the shared concepts between them, so in theory, what you're proposing could be done through the API. Somebody actually doing it is another matter, though.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@video_game_king: I really wish it was a part of the main site though. I mean that would be really cool if someone made it as I think it would be really helpful in cases like this, but I guess when Jeff was takling about the site way back when this was still a blog and all, the very original promise was that people who didn't know how two games might be related would be able to do so. He was doing a video with Ryan I believe which was like a degrees of seperation thing for games and he was saying how with the site anyone would be able to go from Game X to Game Y without issue. And I feel like that initial promise never really happened. What you are talking about I feel was supposed to be the purpose of the wiki. I just don't think we ever got there which is too bad. Obviously I enjoy the editorial content of the site but the user built section I don't think ever took off the way they wanted.

Zeltax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By Zeltax

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a kind of puzzle platformer that I played when I was a kid, about 10-15 years ago.

Its a 2D platformer, on the PC, where you can see the entire level on one screen and you have to figure out how to get to the exit door. It was hard as balls and you die very often, because the guy you play as is weak and cant fight. He cant jump either so if you fall into a hole you are done for.

You have to trap and use other stuff to kill the enemies, and push boulders into holes and find keys to the different doors, use ladders and vines to climb.

One of the levels (I think it was the first one) is a castle where you have to use elevators to avoid/kill knights while collecting keys that opens door, alot of running back and forth on this level.

Another level is a junglezone with plants that eat you, the entire level is basicly green with a big tree in it if I remember correctly.

Another level is a city with clouds over them that you can walk on.

And that's about all I can remember about it. It was seriously hard, you really had to think about how to make progress. Atleast it was hard when I was a kid :P I remember it as kind of spooky aswell with a bit haunting music.

Hope someone knows which game I am talking about!

InvisibleHaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a game that I've been looking for, for years! I can see what it looks like in my head but I can't think of the name of it for the death of me. It's a PC game, I want to say it's in the 90's, but I'm not sure. You play as a little boy with orange hair and everything is cartoonish. You live in a big house with other people, it's like a big apartment house of some sort? With plenty of weird characters. You start off going to the kitchen because it's diner time, but your older sister says that the diner menu or whatnot is missing and you need to go find it somewhere in the house. From going to room to room and picking up things and solving puzzles to get different things in return for other things you get deeper into the house and what not. That's all I can remember. I do remember certain things about certain rooms. I remember you having to do a puzzle in the bathroom with boats or something. I remember having to get something from a soda machine. Getting milk from a cow that was in the kitchen. There was a certain room that you couldn't get into unless you had a vip pass. Haha. This was my favorite game to play as a kid, and I really want to remember what it is called and find it and play it and be happy. Haha. Can anyone help me out, please? :)

Schatzy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@raven10: @bigmoo: Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't believe those games were what I was looking for.

I just remembered a level design for one of the stages. It's in a castle, with these stairs going up. The castle background appeared to have fire all over. Yellowish Orange glow to the walls.

Jarmug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By Jarmug

Here's an interesting request: I remember a (relatively) old flash game where you piloted around a 'Mech, but combat was turn-based. It had RPG elements, such as shops and quests and such, but - IIRC - there was no leveling system. I think it had a pair of zeroes in the title like this: "_____ ____ 00". Not like it's that important or anything, just the game was really cool to me at the time and I wanted to see if it went anywhere.

Edit: oh, and it had a skewed view-point, like the MegaMan Battle Network games have.

JennaCox3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By JennaCox3

OK so this has been bugging me for ages now and really i just want to play this game for nostalgia and because i actually want to know how it ends (i originally played it when i was 6)

so i think this game is either for the windows 98cdrom or 95. the game was released some time in the 90's and was made for children.

the game is a 3D (or cartoon images, i cant remember) first person point and click puzzle/adventure in which you play a young child (probably a boy, i always assumed they were) who wakes up in the middle of the night terrified by the spooky dark shadows in his room. a ghost shows up (randomly i guess) to help to boy overcome his fear of the dark and show him that there's nothing to be afraid of. they walk together from room to room, the ghost being the voice over trying to find a light switch or something to help them get into another room. i'm pretty vague on the details but i specifically remember there being a living room with a cuckoo clock that you could click on and a large class door with the moon shining in the distance. if you click on the moon the ghost says "the moon!" in a really funny voice. and if you try to get outside the ghost says something like "we're not allowed to go outside..." there is also a basement that's dark where you need something to turn the light on (didn't get that far) and the kids fathers study which you can eventually enter.

it was a bit of a random game and i don't really remember what the story was even about (i assume it was a game to help children get over their fear of the dark) but i loved it as a kid and i'd really like to try and find it and play it again. if anyone has heard of this game or can find out any information for me that may be helpful i'd really appreciate it, thanks! and good luck to anyone else trying to rack their mind around their own childhood game :P

cozmicaztaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So here's one that's been bugging me recently: It was a first person shooter, kind of cyberpunk-y, using scaled sprites rather than being full 3d (so I guess it was pre-quake.).It had functioning mirrors, where it would show you as this guy with black hair and sunglasses, probably wearing a black coat of some kind. I think the first two guns were pistols of some sort. I don't think it's a build-engine game, but it's probably from around that era.

Windsaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, let's roll the dice and see if anyone here can get this one, back when I was incredibly young I played what I think was a turn-based RPG, and no matter how much I try I can't remember the name of it. So here's what I remember of it.

It was late 90s, early 2000s at latest, this was around the time I played Lands of Lore Guardians of Destiny/Lands of Lore 3. It was on the PC, but I'm not sure if it was DOS or not, I was too young to even know any of that, it was a grid based/turn-based combat system, the first combat I remember you having two people, some male protagonist with melee attacks and a female with magic, who I explicitly remember having a wall of fire sort of spell, later combats have you in mines and stuff with an old guy with like 200 Hit Points and a staff. It was very medieval in setting, if I recall correctly, with the opening happening right outside a castle. Pretty sure it was voice acted fully. The Graphics seemed like most other games around that time, comparable to Diablo and Prince of Qin, I suppose. I don't know how well it was received or anything, and my dad doesn't even remember me owning it.

I, of course, have other games in mind, but that one has been on my mind for years, so any help would be immensely appreciated.

Reyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been looking for this game a while, but I can't find it. I hope you could help me with that.

I was playing that game 15 years ago, so I'm not sure about everything about it. It was vertical space shooter. Probably it was possible to play two players on one screen. The beginning's background was blue, overall it looked a bit like TwinBee, I think it had bells and clouds, but not entirely sure.

For sure, in the end the ship was landing on red planet, which was about to blown up or something and there was a guy to control in side-scrolling-jumping-platformer way.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

fofo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello guy's..

i was playing this game like 2-4 years before and i enjoyed it but i cant remember the name :)

the game starts and you choose one between two characters, the male character holds a sword with a powerful hand that he uses and the female is holding a spear ..

then you start the game in a small village where there you start and the guardians of this village teach you about things in game and there you start...

i remember a mission where is there is the mutated people and dogs too.... you have to kill them and and sometimes you find a keys which you can open gates (not always)

there are a boss fighting where you fight boss... i remember there is a lady boss you kill her and a boss is like spider-human you fight him(this is different mission)

and when you kill the monsters something like blue glowing goes up from them to you ...

and you can also buy some attacking abilities that you use to attack the monsters ( you buy them from the shop) and you can do combo hit..

this is all i can remember thanks :D:D i know its so long but i hope i gave all information that they can help you to find the game's name

and thanks.

fofo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello guys..

i was playing this game like 2-4 years before and i enjoyed it but i cant remember the name :)

the game starts and you choose one between two characters, the male character holds a sword with a powerful hand that he uses and the female is holding a spear ..

then you start the game in a small village where there you start and the guardians of this village teach you about things in game and there you start...

i remember a mission where is there is the mutated people and dogs too.... you have to kill them and and sometimes you find a keys which you can open gates (not always)

there are a boss fighting where you fight boss... i remember there is a lady boss you kill her and a boss is like spider-human you fight him(this is different mission)

and when you kill the monsters something like blue glowing goes up from them to you ...

and you can also buy some attacking abilities that you use to attack the monsters ( you buy them from the shop) and you can do combo hit..

this is all i can remember thanks :D:D i know its so long but i hope i gave all information that they can help you to find the game's name

and thanks.

Sky0blazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By Sky0blazer

Well I can't remember the name at all. It was a arcade style space battle game where you was sent to investigate a silent colony you have shields that take three hits and had 4 weapons your team ends up getting captured by a big ship in a city level which you blow up the ship. Later you find those ships controlled by some alien thing. It was for ether ps1 or ps2, can't remember since I played it on the ps2. And that is what I remember about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Edit-

I remembered about sone levels. The first level was a neteor field where you had a third person view and can move up/down/left/right. Tge second level was the old arcade style 2D up/down movement. The third was like a docking bay where you had a angled view from above and can move north/south/west/east. Then it was a giant train as a boss, then the city level.

I also remember the weapons now: 1) rapid fire front mounted gun. 2) laser. 3) rockets (not to sure). 4) rear mounted rapid fire gun.

Again I would appreciate any help I can get. Google keeps pointing me towards Griffon V-9 but you are always in the ship and you play as a female.

Sky0blazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fofo123: a few quick questions.

1) do you mean you played it 2-4 years ago?

2) did the blue glow go into a pool of some sort to use to level up or purchase things?

3) And did that spider-human look like this http://darksouls.wikidot.com/chaos-witch-quelaag ?

4) and was the shops people out in the open, or in buildings?

Because if so, it sounds like ether Dark Souls or Demon Souls. I might be wrong here. The blue glow sounds like the souls collected from fallen enemies. The mutated humans and dogs sound like hollows.

Hope this helps some, and I will continue looking.

M_R2Guy909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its killing me trying to remember this PC game I used to play in the late 90s, although it could be from the early or mid 90s. I don't recall to much but if I had to guess its sci fi / futuristic, first person. You start the game in a sort of space port and you can wander around in different areas and bed rooms I was young so I never really figured it out. I remember looking in the mirror with the character and seeing he had one red, maybe robotic eye. you can look out the windows and see a futuristic setting. I wish I knew more about the game.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What was the name of that game they were talking about on the bombcast last year, that's set in space, and it has weird races like space hippies, and a species of clones all with the same name or something?

Crims0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys! I've been searching for days trying to find the name of a game I once played back when I was young (between 1996 and 2002 ish).
Here is what I remember of it (I know, it's not much).
- Side scrolling action fighting game(?).
- In one of the levels you fought rats down in the sewers. You were able to jump up and grab pipes in the ceiling and then jump back down to continue fighting.
- At the end of each(?) level you would see a screen where your "hero" would drink a soda can to fill up some kind of "meter". The meter looked like a drawing of the hero.
When he drank the soda, it would fill up the meter with colour.
- I'm not sure, but I think there were no guns, only kicks and punches.

Anyone? I'm seriously out of ideas...
Thanks in advance!

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

What was the name of that game they were talking about on the bombcast last year, that's set in space, and it has weird races like space hippies, and a species of clones all with the same name or something?

That would be Endless Space, I believe.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#575  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

@oshawott said:

This is what I remember; It was a PC game that my uncle gave me that started with a young boy I believe he was an explorer of some sort? Anyways we were in his bedroom and we visited different places and we got stamps in his passport. I believe you could also view videos about the ocean on his computer in his bedroom. You also did puzzles and learned about the natives in different places like we learned about the mayan calender and played around with an abacus and learned about how it worked.

I remember playing this around 2001-2003? I think, not entirely sure. Could've been earlier.

Thanks in advance!

Ecoquest 1 and 2?

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@hunter5024: I believe you're talking about Endless Space. The clone race is known as Horatio.

WinterTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#578  Edited By Esquisse

Hi, guys. The game that I'm trying to remember is about a burglar. You have to plan out your crimes, you can freely walk around in a city (as far as I can remember). The action is from a top-down perspective. The game is about 10 years old and I've played it on a PC.

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By davidwitten22

Hey guys, I'm going to try to describe this game the best as I can. It is very very old (I played it around the time I was playing Little Howie's Playhouse and Math Blasters and the like, late 90's probably) and educational. You play as a little green naked guy (looks sort of like an alien) and you begin by entering a haunted mansion. You play little grammar based minigames in order to collect clues to put into a big machine at the top of the mansion. One of the minigames you play is you go to the organ and its a sentence construction game where you have to choose the correct word to fit into the sentence (such as a verb, adverb, or direct object). Another game has you jumping around on ghosts in a platforming style trying to find synonyms (or in some case, antonyms) of the selected word. I really really wish I could give some better, less vague details but it has been over 10 years since I have played this game. Anyone who knows the title of this will be my hero.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey guys, I'm going to try to describe this game the best as I can. It is very very old (I played it around the time I was playing Little Howie's Playhouse and Math Blasters and the like, late 90's probably) and educational. You play as a little green naked guy (looks sort of like an alien) and you begin by entering a haunted mansion. You play little grammar based minigames in order to collect clues to put into a big machine at the top of the mansion. One of the minigames you play is you go to the organ and its a sentence construction game where you have to choose the correct word to fit into the sentence (such as a verb, adverb, or direct object). Another game has you jumping around on ghosts in a platforming style trying to find synonyms (or in some case, antonyms) of the selected word. I really really wish I could give some better, less vague details but it has been over 10 years since I have played this game. Anyone who knows the title of this will be my hero.

I believe that is "Reading Blaster Ages 9-12" here are some screenshots.

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By davidwitten22

@citizencoffeecake said:

I believe that is "Reading Blaster Ages 9-12" here are some screenshots.

You are a god among men. Thank you. Now the next step is for me to find it, haha.

And now that I check the website you linked me to has a download link. You are my new favorite user. Now to maybe find a download of Howie's Fun House and my childhood will be back.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#583  Edited By Tireyo

There was an older game that I used to play when I was little, and I cannot remember what it was called. I didn't really like it either, but I remember it.

1. I don't remember if it was either for NES or SNES.

2. It was a platformer.

3. The main character had a cape, and could throw objects at enemies.

4. His main attacks are at short distances, and the attacks were like he was scratching his enemies from head to toe with one arm.

5. I don't remember much about the environments. I don't really know what environment it was in. =-P

Well, it would be interesting to know what this game is if anyone can help.

Crims0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RazielEyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi there folks. Im looking for an old game i played when I was younger. I dont remember much of it though.

It was an adventure/rpg type of game. From between 95 and 2000. The one thi g i remember the most is a mission to find an old mans duck or chicken or something. Pretty vague description here. I would appreciate if someone could find it and... Yaknow. Maybe link in some pics. Thanks in adcævance. (ps I really miss it)

Oshawott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By Oshawott

@spunkyhepanda said:

@oshawott said:

Thanks in advance!

Ecoquest 1 and 2?

No it's not Ecoquest sadly :/ Thanks though! It's driving me mental D:

PonchoPowerPhD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this may be a really well-known one, but I can't seem to remember the name of the series for the life of me. All I really remember was that it was on the PS1 in the late 90s and it was a stealth third-person shooter. I've no memory of what the story was or the characters in it. PLEASE, I've been dying to go back and play this game, but I don't know what it is.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponchopowerphd: Syphon Filter maybe?

@razieleyre: Do you remember the perspective? First person? Top down? Isometric? Rescuing chickens is such a ridiculously common quest that it would be pretty difficult to know the game just from that one fact.

PonchoPowerPhD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven10: I just looked it up and that's what it was, thank you so much. Gotta' buy it and it to the collection.

maoroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By maoroh

Okay, so I remember my father playing this game on the ps1 I think, Maybe ps2 when I was about seven yo so it's late 90's, it's a third person real time strategy game where you're in charge of tanks, they start out as plain tanks but as you progress you discover new tech like new turrets and hulls and such, and you built new tank factories etc. And if you get into a crappy point you can call air support to get you out of there, you had builder tanks that had cool beams coming out when they erected buildings (pun intended), and that's all I remember

RazielEyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven10: it was top down i assume. kinda diablo like graphics, but softer and more colourful I suppose. anyways, you could kill the chicken, and the old man would be really sad and give you like a guilt trip feeling. Im sorry I cant be more specific. but I was between 5 and 10 years old.

Hatrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By Hatrack

Hi guys im really really trying to find 2 games i remember playing as a kid at a friends house.

the first was on PC

I remember it was like sno bros or bubble bobble in that it had monsters all over the screen and you could jump on platforms and clear the screen before moving on. The two characters had bright coloured hair and they shot lasers that trapped monster like ghostbusters. I think they might have been fairies?

The second game was an old Arcade game with a boy with blue hair i think. It was a side scrolling platformer like wonder boy. I only remember that the first level was in a forest with platforms over water or poisoned water. I remember that there was a blue cape you could collect by squeezing through some platforms by jiggling the joystick and sliding under a ledge.

I know these descriptions are really vague so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

replica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594  Edited By replica

Hello, I started looking for this game again and I still don't have the slightest idea about it's name.

It's shareware or freeware game around 2000 with top down or isometric view. You can drive(fly) various vehicles like A10 (with napalm), tanks and cars. I think you can even drive trains in maps which have them. Buildings can be destroyed. Some maps are only for racing. It has splitscreen multiplayer and I know it's not Meteor.

This has been bugging me several years and I'd be most grateful if someone knows what I'm talking about :)

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi duders, im trying to remember the name of a Japanese PS2 game. I recall seeing a review of this in an issue of EDGE. Basically it was a mech fighting game (I think it was 1 on 1) but instead of controlling the mech directly you control the pilot and the pilot controls the mech remotely and the game viewed like an FPS from the eyes of the pilot. I think you could use the sticks to control the pilot to get a good vantage point to view the action and the rest of the buttons to control the mech or vice versa.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By abendlaender

I don't expect anything since I can't tell you much, I can't even remember the system. All I know is, that it had a red Joystick and 2 giant buttons, so it was probably a C64 however I'm pretty sure we didn't have a keyboard and it was definitely hooked up to a TV.
The only things I remember are, that it was a sidescroller and it started in a forrest. I'm pretty sure you jumped over giant snails, and the art-style was kinda lika Giana Sisters so, nothing "realistic"

I guess I just described about 8.000 games but it's worth a try

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

I've been going crazy trying to find two games/programs for the Mac. I think they were pre-2000s.

One was a game in which there were butterflies and there was a song playing, going something like: "om lani dani dani om lani dani", I think it was a single-screen thing and I think you got points for catching the butterflies?

And another in which you were presented a picture, and then you'd basically fuck it up something bad. You'd click a button, and this character would come onto the thing and like drill holes into the picture, turn it around, and all kinds of things like that.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

@bbshabob said:

Might ave been asked before don't know the platform you basically where given an unevolved world and you could create teams and evolve your soldiers basically like a 3d deployment game with evolution there are also animals in the beginning and one of the evolutions was nano technology

That kind of sounds like Evolva but I don't remember any nano technology... ?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#598  Edited By Rowr

@nikral said:

@flounderingsomewhat:

I believe the first game you are talking about is

Entomorph

O shit nice work, i came in here looking for the same thing and someone already found it.

Nitrocore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599  Edited By Nitrocore

Can anyone help me find the following games?

The first one I believe was a Commodore 64 game, you were a spaceship and you moved diagonally upwards and picked up people.

The second one I also believe to be a Commodore 64 game, it was a black and white adventure game, all I can remember was that the main character wore a big fury coat and there were lots of signs.

Last but not least, I remember playing this one at at my uncle's house, I think it was an Amiga game because I remember floppy discs. You played as a jester and ran either left or right, that's all I can remember from that, I didn't get very far because I kept on dying.

Any help on tracking these down would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

CallMeTetris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers