Hi everyone. I have been searching for a game based upon the following description. Any help would be great!
- Online Multiplayer Game - PC (may have been available through Steam as this was where i played 95% of my games)
- Was available as a free to play online demo but purchase to include more features.
- Had to be within the last 4-9 years since graphics were pretty decent.
- The free demo came with one race which resembled Indians. Pay version had some sort of beasts and maybe a 3rd race.
- Each round started off with both teams controlling units in 3rd person.
- I believe I remember having to attack (hit) either a gold mine or something (maybe NPC units) to gain money/gold for our team. The money was then used to upgrade the units (armor/attack) and unlock new ones. I believe there was some ranged unit and a high hitpoint unit.
- Each time you die, you had to wait a limited amount of time before you can spawn again with a new unit.
- It was a WASD game with mouse clicking to attack.
The image that keeps popping into my head is seeing my Indian unit swinging his axe at either structures or other players to gain resources and then being upgraded as the round went on. Its even possible that I had to return to base to drop off these resources. If I died, I had to respawn but could pick a different unit if they were available. Each round was a good 30minutes to an hour and your name was displayed with score (I believe)
Thank you much!