User Lists: 2

bobbyhall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bobbyhall:

I've recreated a picture of how I remember the screen if the four colony pods landed successfully.

The terrain tiles are from Mars, Land of No Mercy and the colony pods are from Marc Salotti's Mars game, both have been ruled out.

No Caption Provided

alien51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1153  Edited By alien51
Avatar image for drzoidbergfuturama
DrZoidbergFuturama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found the game...

http://fortidea.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/handkerchief-pc/

Took months but finally found it.... just need to get it on my computer! Hope it works.

Avatar image for forgetfulandfun
forgetfulandfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90's game rented from hollywood video in 2000. ps2 game, I think... you play as a vehicle- I remember a van, you do flips/tricks in a warehouse off of ramps to get points. There is colorful lights that come off the vehicle while performing the tricks. I think I was able to design my own van Which was also colorful. Anyone know the name of this game?

berodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! I've been trying to find out old games I used to play on my dad's PC before. I'd love to ask him, but I'm not a fan of the Ouija board and it'd be really nice to find out, it's sort of a way to still connect to him and to the past.

1. Around the time Age of Empires 1 and 2 came out. I played it around 2002.
  2. PC

I honestly cannot remember every single detail since it's been 10+ years since I've played it so please bare with me. I am not sure what the character looks like, but I do remember there are these blue people (I think you call them monks/monkeys) that go in a certain direction and once you go into their line of sight they chase you. The point of the game is that you collect coins/gems. One place is in the jungle and you basically go collect the gems without them spotting you. Another place is in outer space, there's a platform on the left side and another one on the right side and there are floating steps in between with coins on them and you basically have to get all and the blue monks appear on the left side and they start to chase you.

Please help me! I'm really desperate! And thank you in advance! <3

CraigWatson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another game help request!

It was a early 2000's PC game, though the platform may well be either PS1 or PS2. It was some kind of futuristic strategy game, with a ominous-sounding AI opponent (perhaps a plane/robot or another flying thing) that used to taunt you with phrases like "It's just a flesh wound". You could build defences around your base, but the aim was to destroy the opponent. I think there could have been some kind of "capture the flag" aspect too. I don't think it was turn-based but can't be sure, it's more likely to have been an Age of Empires-like strategy-style game, but more "kiddie"-like (I would have been 12-13 at the time).

The name Fortress rings a bell, but I can't find anything on Google and any search turns up Team Fortress stuff!

MiltonRC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi! i need your help, I'm looking for a game point and click first person of the '90s that begins in the desert, go there as a pyramid or something like that with a black door, I was clicking to get to it and enter, once it was in like a dark labyrinth where you had to solve different puzzles to advance, the character was an archeologist who appeared to be like indiana jones and do not remember much more.

Please help me find it!

Pd. sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina.

TatsumiOga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1159  Edited By TatsumiOga

um... i can't remember this game because i'm played this game when um,..... 11 years ago.

this is playstation 1 game,we are playing as a blue-green kid.. maybe in first gameplay we are in a jail and we have to take a key with candy,the shape of candy is like "J" you know like christmas candy with red and white color. and after that,we escaped from that jail/cage and go to somewhere.i don't know if we can use weapon or not.this game is side view prespective and cartoony art.

the game is like halloween with christmas day,and this game is like puzzle.

CrispyKringle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A long, long time ago, I had a Playstation 1 demo disc that I played the McDangles out of and was wondering if you could help me find the name of this one game that was on it.

It was this futuristic, Sci fi game where you are this white-haired Asian guy with what looked like large metal arms. With your arms, you could place bombs on the screen and detonate them. There were all sorts of collectable powerups you could obtain to tweak the way you laid the mines but that was the premise of the demo.

The game play itself took place from a semi-3d perspective away from the player. The enemies were often mechs and gun turrets who looked like they were straight out of star wars.

I do believe the name of the game was in Japanese or something, which is why I'm having a hard time remembering or finding it. Hope someone can find it, has been nagging me for a while.

Izzy2589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1162  Edited By Izzy2589

I remember playing this game a while back, and I've been trying to remember its name for years. I've already tried looking but have found nothing. I know I played it in the house I live in now, but not recently, so I would say it was made between 2002 and 2007. It is a computer game for sure, I played it on my PC. It was one of those point-and-click adventure games where to move your character you click the ground, and to pick up stuff or view something closer. It was similar to games like Keepsake, Syberia, Broken Sword, etc. It was not majorly fantasy like those were. I remember the beginning; the main character was a female and she was in this small apartment, very ordinary looking, and she went outside her room to this computer/phone machine right outside her door. I'm pretty sure she called or boyfriend or something using it and she got mad, called him some swear word, and then hung up. Later in the game I remember train stations, walking across buildings in empty towns. It was a game for young-adult to adult audiences, even though I was young while playing it. For the time I thought the graphics and sound and movement was good. I feel like the character had brown/black hair and it was kind of short. Through my searches I've ruled out other games like Gray Matter, Amerzone, and Atlantis. Please help me with this, it's driving me crazy! Thanks~

mrcellophane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Hey, I'm looking for a game from somewhere around '96-'99. The details I can remember are these:

* It's probably from somewhere '96-'99 (I think...)

* The protagonist is a red-headed woman in skimpy clothes (bikini and G-string), fighting animals (or monsters) in a jungle

* Every time she jumped, she would make these little "Ahh.... ahh..." sounds which sounded hella sexual

* It's not Jill of the Jungle

Can anyone help with this?

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#1164  Edited By Hamst3r
aape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1165  Edited By aape

Calling all experts, this has been bugging me for a long time. I played this game in either MS-DOS or Window 3.1 back in early 1990s.

It's a game where you start with a train and you visit different cities that is based in Europe and the terrain is snow. When you visit cities, you can interact by buying additions to your trains, hiring soldiers.

There is a battle aspect where when you see another train on the track and you go towards it, you engage in battle. The previously bought soldiers, elephants can be unloaded to fight. You can also buy a cannon addition to shoot at the other train and blow up the compartments.

There are certain cities that are inaccessible without doing certain I guess sidequests that we call it now. I never finished the game and don't even know the name of it now. Would love to replay it!!

Hope someone knows!!!

vinijon3s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1166  Edited By vinijon3s

Hello guys!

Can I get some help? I'm searching for a vertical scrolling shooter.

I guess it was a SNES game, maybe mega drive.

Blue background.

I remember it having a very geometrical look.

And every time I died my spaceship would change.

The game started with the spaceship landed and as the camera moved up, the ship would takeoff.

No idea of the name, or the year.

Hope someone else played it!

Thanks.

indiarubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peet_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi Guyz!

I am totally new here(like a Paratrooper landing on new continent..) so in advance sorry for not following any rules or something like that... and sorry for bad grammar..

(My memory is very blury because I played this game on my first PC so I was very young at that time and my information may mislead you...)

I am trying to remember AWESOME game that i have played and its about racing, its a PC arcade racing game with space ships who you can upgade (weapons, speed, ect.) or you can buy new better ships and upgrade them, its strictly about raceing, its strictly 2D game, you had multyplayer, 4 players or 2 players ( dont know exatc 2 or 4 players...), it was one of my first games I have ever played and u had AWSD, space controls so it was keyboard rapist not the joystick. :D

its not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipstream_5000 2D game
it is more like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_5000 2D game

but much simpler..

(the camera view is the same, the graphics was better than galaxy 5000), the main thing was Racing in that game not shooting and very fast racing :) (I just remember split second tracks and ships, there is no story in campaign in my memory and i belive it is correct because real fun was in multiplayer, because of the crazy weapons and in MP u had like 10 tracks and in that 10 tracks if you would win you would get money and unlocked and buyed the new, better, crazyer weapons and everything.... or... maby it was that u progressed in campaign and there u would buy many ships that second player could choose in MP :( (now i cant tell what is true and what false...) anyway I also remembered (80% sure) that your first ship is color copper and shape I cant describe but i will improvize, shape is like this blue ship but more fatter shaped not so narrow like on pic: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOStLkqRHwq4FsDzjrwejhSPvtcsVgdO2k6UTmEgRnq2j5HECzow
(and without these blue things on the wings...)

and another 2 good things to mention 1. one of the worst weapon that I can remember was shooting from behind gray ball like bombs and I mean lots of ball like bobms that bounced from the glowing gray shticks who shaped the tracks and it was always hard to get passt them... 2. the main menu picture(s) was very good drawings graphicly I mean... but as I said, it was much simpler than Galaxy 5000. Background was black (in my memory) I cant say for sure if there was anything else to see like planets and stuf.. (I think it was pure blackness, maby there was some asteroids floating in the way but just maby.... I remember that space ships just looked AWESOME at that time and i dont know how they did it to look so good... oh... but the tracks was awfully simple blacknes with glowing gray sticks that shaped the track...
that is all so if, IF anyone knows the name of the game PLEASE tell me, I will also be active here now and help for mutual interest (if I can)

thank you in andvance and cheers from Croatia :)

mthrsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1169  Edited By mthrsc

Hello,

Here is another to test your memories.

I remember this game I used to play in computer classe when I was around 10yo, in the early 1990s

It was about a truc which was attacked by other cars, and was able to shoot missiles and use machine guns. It would be like a Spy hunter ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h34MviiKXXc ), but with a 18wheeler kind of truck.

Does that ring any bells ?

Thanks

MyMystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember playing this 8-bit side scroller/platformer, probably from the late 80's or early 90's. I'm pretty sure it was made on some obscure platform first, but was ported to another one, maybe Nintendo or DOS.

The general theme was exploring and cleaning out toxic caves. I think the main weapon was a water gun backpack, and you could find purifying canister "grenades" that you could throw into green poison pools of water that would turn the water blue, effectively cleaning them and making it safe to travel through them. If you've played the game that's probably already enough to know what I'm talking about. I don't remember any of the story or character information, just the action, cleaning out caverns of poison stuff, generally shooting green stuff to make it all blue and safe. The sound effects were very 8-bit splashy sounding. I remember enjoying the gameplay, but I'm unsure of how the general public liked it. I've found it once, then forgot the name again and can't find it again!

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1171  Edited By coaxmetal

I have one. This game was a ship-based shooter, but with full exploration on a 2D level. It was set in cyberspace, or inside a computer. The background looked like pcb's and stuff. The premise of the game was that the protagonist was killed, but uploaded his personality into his computer, and that is what you are playing as. I think it was for powerpc mac, possibly other platforms as well, and probably came out in the late 90's, or early 2000's.

510carlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played the game around 2002. It was on my Playstation 2. The genre of the game can be considered a shooter but it broke down to sci fi, third person, almost like a tower defense game. I remember playing the game on a demo disc. Here is how the game played. You started off on a playing field and you where a robot which transformed from a spaceship to travel fast to a "transformer" on land to shoot down enemies. You would go around the map conquering towers. You would also go to your base to buy more of an army. You were able to buy armies like "tanks" that would travel the map to the opposing side shooting everything in the way. The object of the game was to conquer your opponents base. Hence, the almost tower defense.

I vaguely remember it was a "police shooter", I think.

Does anyone remember this game?

wolf187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a game sometime around the 90s, It was more of a simulation type game, it was an empty room, and on the sidebar there were different items, like different balls, a tennis ball, a football and so on, and I remember the one time I dropped a person inside the room and then an alligator/crocodile and the person got scared and tried to run away, does anyone know the name of this game? thanks.

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I played this game in 1995 but the game might be a lot older. It was for the PC, it was on a floppy and I remember having to type in something on DOS to actually get it running. It was very pixelated and the goal was to lead this guy around and climb ladders to pick up birds. They might have been called roadrunners. I played it when I was very young so I'm not sure of much more.

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1175  Edited By Haruko

@510carlos: Futurecop LAPD and that game is not only awesome but available on PSN.

@craigwatson: Either Futurecop LAPD or The Unholy war

fundave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1176  Edited By fundave

Hi guys, im really desperate for this one, hope somebody can help!

It's a game that would have come out late 90s or early 00s, i don't remember much about it. I remember the main antagonist being this kind of, nerdy little girl with glasses, and there were robots involved with the game a fair bit. I also seem to remember one part of the game having to do with looking at the stars or something. There was one quote from it that stuck in my mind, where the Glasses girl yells at you "Two heads are better than one, unless one of them is yours!"

And it was a PC game, Graphics were cartoony, i think similar to "Pajama Sam".

Vince77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1177  Edited By Vince77

I recently started playing Ring Runner and this reminded me that I had already played a similar game before. I unfortunately can't remember its title.

It was I think about 1990, but it could be earlier. It was a PC game. The aim of the game was to build a ship which was a kind of floating island and then you went about steering it around and shooting things and preventing the ship from bumping into walls or being hit which would result in chunks breaking off. The game was either top down or isometric. The ship would drift one way and then you had to correct its direction. The ship had a lot of drift and wind would blow you into walls damaging your ship.

At the start of the game you had a small ship and by defeating enemies you could get more stuff and the ship would grow. The game had a build mode and a fly mode. When building your ship, you placed giant fans at the back which would make up the propulsion and cannons at the front, but you were free to place things as you saw fit and had a lot of freedom in design. Half way through a level your ship would be hit and for example the part where you had placed a fan would break off. I think the building blocks of the ships could be placed in a six sided grid and when a part broke off, a six sided part would be missing. If the ship got too damaged and too many parts went missing, you died and had to start over an you would make slight design changes to your ship to see whether that would win the level.

Is there someone who played this game and knows its title?

Found it: Stratosphere: Conquest of the Skies

MarcusJJordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aape said:

Calling all experts, this has been bugging me for a long time. I played this game in either MS-DOS or Window 3.1 back in early 1990s.

It's a game where you start with a train and you visit different cities that is based in Europe and the terrain is snow. When you visit cities, you can interact by buying additions to your trains, hiring soldiers.

There is a battle aspect where when you see another train on the track and you go towards it, you engage in battle. The previously bought soldiers, elephants can be unloaded to fight. You can also buy a cannon addition to shoot at the other train and blow up the compartments.

There are certain cities that are inaccessible without doing certain I guess sidequests that we call it now. I never finished the game and don't even know the name of it now. Would love to replay it!!

Hope someone knows!!!

Sounds like Transarctica.

aape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes that's the game!!! Thanks so much. Going to try to find a copy tonight or hope some emulator can play it!!

@aape said:

Hope someone knows!!!

MarcusJJordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aape said:

yes that's the game!!! Thanks so much. Going to try to find a copy tonight or hope some emulator can play it!!

@marcusjjordan said:

@aape said:

Hope someone knows!!!

No problem. Hope you can get it up and running.

Vincanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I have two games that I'd like for you guys to identify, if you'd be so kind and able. The first one is for the Playstation and I don't remember much about it, other than that it had a brown haired girl dressed in all brown on the front cover in anime style. The beginning of the game started in a train station where you could sit down onto a bench and then you had some options which would either cause you to speak or progress the story. I don't remember much past that, so any help would be appreciated. The other is a SNES game or NES game, I'm not entirely sure. All I remember is a boss fight where it continually moved away from you and occasionally shot a beam of light at you which would pretty much result in instant death, and the light had body parts floating in it.

Avatar image for timothydippenaar
timothydippenaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello Everybody,

I am in desperate need to find a game.

It was a game i played during the 90's, i think strategy based on my dads old PC.

In the game the objective was to explore the map(kinda like age of empire's) and discover new species to breed and use to fight other aliens with, i think the game would start with a mothership of some kind and you would control human scientists to explore the map.After finding different species you would breed them, i think one spieces was a crab?Any Help would be Awesome!

wolf187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timothydippenaar: I think you are talking about Genewars, you have a group of scientists, each one has a specific function, like the botanist is responsible for plants, and I think the animals you are talking about are used for the labour and defence.Genewars

Avatar image for andrii_baraniuk
andrii_baraniuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. I played this game somewhen from 2000 till 2006 I think. It was 3d, you could jump and fight (not sure about shoot). The game is about a hero (male) that comes to a carnival and something happens and something breaks and he starts finding parts of this "something" (maybe a medallion). I remember that the carnival was a place where you choose missions and locations (from locations I remember circus, graves, cowboys? why not), I remember skeletons from graveyard and tombs which I explored (but it was only on of the missions) and as one of the main "bad guys" I remember some 2 creatures like a pig and rhino (no it is note Ninja Turtles) and the main boss was the creator of this carnival. The boss fight was in a giant hall (maybe it was a castle) - firstly with two enemies I've listed below and then with the BOSS. P.S. - the video game could be based on tv series but I am not sure.

Avatar image for timothydippenaar
timothydippenaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolf187: Thank you so much my friend. Thats exactly the one!!! I'm Quite impressed how accurate your answer was.Respect for you man.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@wolf187 said:

I played a game sometime around the 90s, It was more of a simulation type game, it was an empty room, and on the sidebar there were different items, like different balls, a tennis ball, a football and so on, and I remember the one time I dropped a person inside the room and then an alligator/crocodile and the person got scared and tried to run away, does anyone know the name of this game? thanks.

This sounds like The Even More Incredible Machine.

Graeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was this one browser game I played years ago but cannot remember the name of it... It was a brawling game, you could be atleast a some kind of witch-fairy, robot, panda(or something like that), puff the dragon with a mace, probably something else too but can't remember. The game was somewhat fantasy-styled, with arenas like volcano-lava pit, haunted house(outdoors), some forest level, even a factory... you could play local multiplayer or with bots. No character customization or progression systems I would remember.

If rings a bell for anyone, please reply. I have been looking for it for quite some time!

rebeccairiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1188  Edited By rebeccairiss

Hi there,

Hoping you lovely bunch of people can help! Trying to find the name of a game thats been driving me INSANE for over 6 months and I can't stop thinking about it! Even spent most of last night/early morning trawling the internet as per, with no luck, don't want to lose sleep over it anymore!!!

Ok so I only know snippets, or possibly the first level set up, remember not getting very far! So I'm sorry If you don't have much to go off.

It was around the time of DOOM, Lemmings, Kind of 90's, 3D game, Not sure on set up I was on - defo a computer I think...

So you start out in a room/lab/factory? a dudes room, weird boy like creature with a name (the game name might be the name of him? - It's not ABE) You are him maybe? In the room theres a desk, computer, waste bin, waste bins got paper in it with clues on maybe? You collect rubbish around room and objects you need - possibly used for making contraptions to get you further into the game? It's a solving/Professor Layton kind of Game. The room is disgusting, really run down, as you get out into the games city, the City is abandoned, smashed shop windows, remember a smashed TV shop window, TVs still live, you could go inside of some places, It was always dark, there was radioactive/toxic waste cans everywhere in the street. You could go in dumpsters and collect rubbish - to be used later. Go ontop of buildings in city. Not sure if there was any baddies or just toxic men in suits trying to shoo you away from the city like something was going on? There was very few people in the game, only key people needed to talk to. Think I remember a swamp with toxic cans in too? You had to unlock certain parts before you could move on, go to certain parts of the city...

Ok thats all I know! I hope to god that someone knows what I am on about! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE

mike1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UGHHH HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

i've been trying to find the name of this game for so long, it has been driving me CRAZY. I used to play this strategy/puzzleish pc game. (i think it was made before 03) where your like in top down isometric view trying to prevent a city from being destroyed or something setting traps in different areas and they react with the enemies traps and stuff. i remember this creepy cymbal monkey xD There was also a part where you have to do a puzzle in the sewers with pipes or wires or something? And like a robot bug battle with minigame or something? anyone kno? this is seriously driving me crazy.

kingcorbin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1190  Edited By kingcorbin

I remeber this game I played as a kid, may have been for Dreamcast or PS1, But all I remember is that it was a game similar in the genre area of Gundam or Titanfall where you control giant robots and go into battle. It was a 3D game, and you can customize your robot a bunch of different ways, from jetpacks, to having robotic legs OR wheels/tank tracks, machine guns or rocket launchers, etc. I know this game is at least 10 years old.

yoyolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello,

I am trying to remember a game I bought at Costco in 2003 or 2004. I definitely remember it being an RPG, and I definitely remember there being a red-haired woman on the cover. And I bought the game for the PC. Thank you to whoever can help me.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

@kingcorbin: Have you looked through the Mechwarrior series? They were the precursor to Mechassault and the most famous mech games of the day. Also, Monolith made a mech shooter in the late 90's called Shogo but as far as I know there was never a console release, just Mac, PC, and Amiga. I also don't know if you could customize the mechs in that one, but you definitely could in Mechwarrior.

@timothydippenaar: It came out in 2003, not the 90's but I'm almost certain you are talking about Impossible Creatures.

@izzy2589: You are talking about The Longest Journey or its sequel Dreamfall. The girl would either be April in the former, or Zoe in the latter. I would assume you are talking about the first game due to its point and click origins and its famous use of swearing. You might be surprised to learn that the game does in fact have major fantasy elements. It just takes a really long time to get to them. It just so happens a sequel is in production due to a successful Kickstarter. Dreamfall ended in a cliffhanger that fans have been waiting for a decade to see conclude.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

Hey folks. I wanted to see if anyone could name two games for me. The first I have asked about before in various threads but I thought maybe some new blood would help me out.

The game is a fantasy/steampunk RTS similar in visual style to Warcraft. I played it in maybe 2000 although I got it from a used bookstore so it was likely released in the late 90's or as late as 2000. I believe the graphics were 3D although I am not 100% certain of this. The thing I remember most is that each race had a God-like super unit that took enormous amounts of resources to build and generally wasn't worth the time spent making it. But it was the hook of the game from what I recall. As far as I can remember the rest was a pretty standard fantasy RTS.

The second game is much older. I would say late 80's at the latest although I played it in the early to mid 90's. Graphics were incredibly basic even for the time. I played it on a DOS computer or possibly a Windows 3 or Windows 95 computer in DOS mode. The game was a turn based strategy game (it "could" have been an RTS but we would be talking super early if that were the case) that played somewhat like the board game Risk. The different playable "nations" were denoted by color and units were just a square in your nation's color with a basic symbol denoting the unit type (I believe. I'm not 100% certain about that). This was 20 years ago so I don't remember many details but I want to say the visuals were not far beyond mid 80's era stuff. Just basic colors and blocks for pieces. I believe most of the background was just black, as in no blues for water and land was just monochrome but I don't remember the color of it. That's basically all I've got.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#1194 chaser324  Moderator

I remeber this game I played as a kid, may have been for Dreamcast or PS1, But all I remember is that it was a game similar in the genre area of Gundam or Titanfall where you control giant robots and go into battle. It was a 3D game, and you can customize your robot a bunch of different ways, from jetpacks, to having robotic legs OR wheels/tank tracks, machine guns or rocket launchers, etc. I know this game is at least 10 years old.

Sounds like possibly a Virtual On or Armored Core game.

Immoral_Neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash game possibly 2000 or 1999. First person shooter, it was 8 or 10 levels 2 levels each dedicated to a certain enemy. They went in the following order: Farmer, ???, Alien (possible spelling Bantaros), the Army, and Devil.

It had cheats built into the game when you clicked the far corners at the start it would skip further into the game.

Each level was titled as the enemy and you.

Pretty low-res and no high quality graphic work put into it.

OrwellHuxZam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Late nineties Playstation game with sword fighting and the ability to play from the first person I think there was a guy with an afro, and maybe a yellow jumpsuit...

oothal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was an early game I think was on the C-64 which was a top down, post apocalypse, you could find old cars, buses and trucks recruit people, arms them with guns, load them into the cars trucks and buses and fight gangs. Had a very limited color pallet. Was the first time I had ever come across the word "cache" which is where weapons could be found. I remember finding a truck with a flatbed trailer and loading it up with guys and driving them around shooting and getting shot. The top down elevation was quite high and all of the vehicles and people were quite small.

rythom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1198  Edited By rythom

The game I can't remember the name of was an RPG/Adventure for the PC that came out either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was a shareware/freeware first-person point-and-click horror adventure game, sort of like a "next-gen" Mystery House on the Apple II.

In this game, you explored a scary house and the surrounding areas, including a shed. The graphics were quite good for the time and mostly drawn in blues and black, with the occasional use of red. I remember the puzzles were quite good, but you got killed frequently if you failed the puzzle or took a wrong turn, accompanied by detailed, gory descriptions and visuals.

I remember playing it in a school computer lab in the early 90's, but I wasn't able to listen to any sound. I've been dying to play this again as an adult!

BellaGirl87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1199  Edited By BellaGirl87

So there is this really old island game I downloaded when i was a child. I do not remember the name and the game play is faddy but ill try to describe as best as possible. when downloading it, it was like it diner dash when 1st created.it had its own icon and when open it took over the whole sreen to play. But when closing the game, it still ran the people lives, like a type of time management game.

I am not sure how it started but i remember it beginning on an island with a man and a woman. you had to build a hut for shelter and farm for food. you had to rebuild a new life on the island instead of escaping it. you had to bread children and help them grow. you would have different stations to help build different skills for the people ether medic, builder, healer, ext. always had to maintain stability of the island kind of like sims but more elaborate. one thing i remember most about the game that there was always this pile of debis near the beach that i could never figure out what to do with. I would click on it and it would give me a wierd message that i forgot what it said and nothing would ever happen. I used to love this game and i could never find it again can someone help me figure out the name?

Claudia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1200  Edited By Claudia