#1501 Posted by dude2043099 (1 posts) -

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an old ps1-ps2 game, This is what I know about it. It was a turn based strategy game. It had Djinns, Pheonixes, and a slew of fantasy characters that you could battle and level up. The game setting was on a map of an area (cannot remember the name of said area) and it had several factions, you could choose to start as any of them. Please help me find this game

#1502 Posted by crazy4 (2 posts) -

I am looking for 2 PC Games which I played about 6-8 years ago on Windows XP, but don't remember their names.

1. A game similar to Snowy Treasure Hunter but it is much more simple with less gems. . Here the player could dig a hole, using a spade. which would trap enemies. We would sometimes get a gun(just one shot) to kill 1 enemy, or a snow symbol to freeze them temporarily. We need to collect diamonds and some golden archeological items like skull, vase, rings etc. A portal would appear after collecting everything, entering it would end the level. The player was white chubby star i guess.

2. A driving game in which the player drives through a highway and throws happy/sad packages to other cars.

Thanks!!

#1503 Edited by Dave86 (2 posts) -

hi, may have a tricky one: I played this game around 1990 (+- 1year) on an Amiga (probably 500/600) was on a floppy disk. I was flying probably a dragon, it was not a scrolling shooter, I was exploring levels from an above 2d perspective. The creature could spit fire but I don't remember shooting. It was set in an technological world rather then a classic fantasy one. I remember its lifespan was decreasing constantly and was shown on the right as the creature itself changing color (maybe turning into a skeleton). It's the only game I could not find so far so it may be not in the best of. Thanks in advance

#1504 Posted by crazy4 (2 posts) -
#1505 Posted by Dave86 (2 posts) -

@crazy4: Hi, no it isn't, it was 2D, visual from above. The creature/dragon was probably green. I cannot find it even by browsing Amiga websites

#1506 Posted by Samphire (2 posts) -

Requesting a game from my childhood:

1997 to 2000 for Windows 95 PC

Isometric perspective, probably pre-rendered.

An Edutainment game, you play as a man who was crashed on an alien planet and must collect the parts for his ship.

You could collect these little brain-fruits I think?

Some of the really scary enemies were these kinda Robbie the Robot kinda brain-robots...

#1507 Posted by D3vilD0gPT (1 posts) -

There is one game that i played so much in my childhood on the PS1.
It was a little futuristic and i remember that in the beginning i was in a metro station.

#1508 Posted by Robychu (16 posts) -
#1509 Posted by Samphire (2 posts) -

@robychu: Sorry, not it.

I think there was a lot of inventory management. And pipes? Placing pipes down on the ground?

#1510 Edited by Soham (1 posts) -

I'm just hoping someone knows the answer to this.

I remember playing it in 2005 or 06 but it could've been an older game. It was definitely for kids. The platform was PC. Umm, I don't remember the music but I think it was just normal BGM. Anyway, the game itself was based on robots. There were a number of minigames that we had to play (all were small puzzles) and once we finish enough minigames, we can give a kind of test. After the test, one robot was freed and there were 20 or so robots in all. The minigames were really diverse. I remember one was about constellations while another was about relaying instructions to a smaller robot. There was one on minerals or biology too, but it was all for small kids. Also, the main robot was blue in color.

The main genre was robots and/or trivia/quiz/educational.

I do hope someone here has played it and remembers the name. Thank you in advance.

#1511 Posted by AetherDryth (3 posts) -

Okay, so the game I'm looking for, I want to say ps2/xbox era, it was colourful, 3d, had lots of Kingdomhearts/FinalFantasy elements, weapon crafting, customisation etc, I believe it was turn based with the same battle style.
I have a feeling it had something to do with a lot of swords, swords of the world(s?) or something, but that's sketchy, the number seven is also in my head but google didn't come up with anything.
As in, seven worlds, but I think maybe I just pulled that out'a my ass.

You started on a desert world, a mysterious guy with a cloth over his face kinda deal goin' on, pretty sure you had to kill some big ass monster in the first desert town/thing.

For YEARS this has bugged me. And I have no idea what it is at all. And google cannot help me apparently.

If anyone has any input, I've no idea if a response will email me or not, so I'd love if someone tweeted at me @aetherdryth if anyone comes up with something.

Hugs and/or +internets for the winnar.

#1512 Posted by AetherDryth (3 posts) -

This: http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/06/earthlock.jpg actually reminds me of it a lot, but this is obviously not it, way too recent.

#1513 Posted by dantekaoz (1 posts) -

Hi

Ok here's an oldie. I remember playing this on Win 95. It was a point and click adventure, where you traveled to different time periods to try and rescue your girl and fight some sort of robot baddie. I distinctly remember the main character traveling to the prehistoric era on his first adventure; then to a medieval castle/dungeon on his second. There were about 10 of these storylines, each one contained in its own floppy disk; it also came with a comic/brochure explaining the story and game mechanics. The art and gameplay were pretty similar to The Dig, and the very first "stage"/adventure looked very much like the jungle level on Flashback (it's Not Space Quest nor TimeQuest)
Thank you in advance!

#1514 Posted by VijayKrishnan (3 posts) -

Please help with this one. I played this game similar to Street fighter somewhere between 1997-99 at a video game parlour. It was more like a Japanese game with characters with superpowers and weapons, mostly swords, flying down at you at 45 degree down angle while attacking and while using the superpower or combo the whole screen used to turn red with some lightning in the background and only the silhouette of the 2 characters in black visible. Very ahead of its time at that time, cannot remember anything else, please help.

#1515 Posted by VijayKrishnan (3 posts) -

Another one I used to play between 1996-98 in a game parlour, use to be a fighting game like street fighter, there use to be a small old lady whose dentures use to come out and bite you, also she use to hop on you and kiss you while draining your power. Another character use to release horse like faces from near his feet and that was one if his superpowers, any clues guys, really want to okay this game as well.

#1516 Posted by Jeereg (1 posts) -

Ok, this has been tormenting me for days, to the point that I had half convinced myself that I'd dreamed this game, and had to get my brother to confirm its existence.

This was a top-down hack 'n slash game for PC. I wanna say was playing it in 1995, but it could've been as late as '97. It was a fairly small production, possibly even a shareware version of a larger game.

It was a strictly top-down view, NOT isometric. Your avatar was basically a head and two shoulders, and you started with a big-ass sword sticking out in front of you I remember the graphics being, for lack of a better word, smooth - I don't remember it being terribly pixelated or anything like that. You used the arrow keys to navigate around levels that were essentially just one screen, and you could swing the sword back and forth in an arc in front of you (I wanna say you did this with Q and E, but it also could've been left- and right-click). Fuller swings - if you hit the baddies near the end of a full arc - did more damage.

You were basically just wiping out hordes of enemies. I don't remember there being very many levels - maybe three? - but it may have also been that I didn't get past the third level. There was also some degree of character progression. You could get stronger, and your sword would swing faster and thus do more damage You could also unlock at least one other weapon, a hammer, which was particularly memorable because a full hit would set enemies sailing across the room.

I want to say there was some kind of magic system as well, but I can't for the life of me remember how it worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#1517 Posted by LOTR_Dan (80 posts) -

Another one I used to play between 1996-98 in a game parlour, use to be a fighting game like street fighter, there use to be a small old lady whose dentures use to come out and bite you, also she use to hop on you and kiss you while draining your power. Another character use to release horse like faces from near his feet and that was one if his superpowers, any clues guys, really want to okay this game as well.

I'm pretty sure that is Power Instinct.

#1518 Posted by VijayKrishnan (3 posts) -
#1519 Edited by bartlettstarman (2 posts) -

Hi all,

I can't remember ... the name of a game I played in 1997 on a Windows 95 PC. Here are the elements I remember:

• It was distributed on a CD-ROM.
  • It was a first person view sci fi adventure. In fact the game was laid out like a sort of labyrinth where you could move forward or backwards a fixed distance and could only rotate 90°. It was if the game used a very limited version of Google Street View.
  • It had point and click aspects. Certain areas of the screen were hotspots, and tools needed to progress through the game could be picked up by dragging them to the inventory. These tools were then used in other areas by dragging them to the appropriate spot where their appearance changed slightly to indicate that they were relevant.
  • The player was in some sort of suit and wearing an electronic monocle through which you viewed the world. Electronic chips could be picked up that enhanced the monocle and possibly the suit, too.
  • There was some sort of monster or monsters in the game. Whether they were aliens or not, I can't remember.
  • There were no open spaces in the game. All levels were laid out as corridors with junctions and doors.
  • There was an area towards the end of the game that I couldn't get past until I figured out I could walk through a hallway backwards to avoid seeing a monster that would kill me otherwise. By walking backwards it was as if the monster didn't exist. I was never sure if that was an exploit or not.
#1520 Posted by bartlettstarman (2 posts) -

OK, I found the game I was looking for. It was The Journeyman Project. I had played the Pegasus Prime version.

#1521 Posted by Wintermute (54 posts) -
#1522 Posted by Mortinox (3 posts) -

Two games I need help with.

First was a "highly anticipated" game of mid 90's that as far as I know may or may not have ever come out. Only way to describe it was a 3/4 top down view. You started as a guy with a funny nose, it looked almost claymation-ish in its style, some platforming, first level was out-doors dark and rainy, but you went inside an office? for clues, i THINK your first weapon was a yo-yo. It was a demo with I believe GamePlayers Magazine (not the crappy Gamestop mag with a similar name!) (or may have at that point changed its name to something else before the mag finally went kaput. Had a Reviewer named Bill donahue, and Mike "Shoe" Hsu.) was either on a demo disc from THAT mag, or possibly with whoever had the Mega-64 episodes on cd's with demos. But I'm pretty sure it was the first mag.

Second game was a demo with WindowsXP. MAY HAVE BEEN A DOS GAME packaged with my Compaq, as the computer also came with Renegades, Battle for Jacobs Star. That was technically a DOS game too but ran in XP. Game started on I assume the first level, you start REALLY high in the atmosphere, and its a flight combat sim, inside cockpit view, may have had a 3rd person (but i never liked using that view in those games, so if it did i dont remember it). Here is the thing.. planet was a MASSIVE dessert planet (large for the time, I flew around for hours as a kid and had a hard time coming across the same place. Or i was just terrible at navigating). Enemies looks (some) like scarabs. Planet environment looked very egyption in inspiration. I remember giant pyraminds and structures that looked like egypty-styled stuff. Vague I know. In the demo at least enemies were few and far between, and there wasnt a limit on ammo. Flight speed also wasnt very fast.

#1523 Edited by AetherDryth (3 posts) -

@wintermute: Naw. Much more recent, or at least visually recent. 3D, third person, running around type'a dillyo.

#1524 Posted by Hone_McBone (183 posts) -

@mortinox: Little Big Adventure & Magic Carpet?

#1525 Posted by AndyLonn (45 posts) -

Time to put you guys to the test. This may have been asked before, but I don't feel like going through 31 pages of replies to see if it's in here.

I played this game when I was a kid, about 5 or 6 so this would be an early 90's game. It played sort of like Wolfenstein 3D, but instead of brick and wooden wall with Nazi decorations it was set in a haunted house where, I can't remember if you fought ghosts, vampires or zombies, but I swear it was one or more of those kinds of creatures. I remember alot of dark color pallets, Dark purple, Dark green etc.

I thouht the game was called Haunted Mansion or something like that, but I haven't found it online

#1526 Posted by AndyLonn (45 posts) -

@mortinox: That last game there, I swear to God I know what game you are talking about, and I feel like an asshole for not remembering, That game was sweet. Those egyptian ruins were so well designed for being so underused in the game

#1527 Posted by gergo314 (1 posts) -

Hi guys!

I'm searching for an old point and click adventure game that I played on my mom's old laptop (somewhere between 95-99). I only remember parts of it, but i hope some of you have played with it :)

- The game takes place in a futuristic world, and it's in a cartoonish stlye, like the scummvm games

- You play with a guy who wears glasses and i think wears a white suit (not sure)

- You start in a place that looks like a construction site, and from there you can go to a subway station (in the toilet you got beaten up by some big guys, the train can run over you)

- There is an old house after that, where you get into an old apartment, where you can gather some stuff. I think there was an old lady you could talk to.

- The only "cinematic" i remember: You get into a flying car with a busty girl (she drives) and a big white dog. She brings you to an entrance of a futuristic mall (or some building). The entrance got a security robot-eye, that you can disable some way, but i think i only did it once :D

- In the mall (or some building) there are bunch of people moving, and i think that's where i got stuck.

Any help would be great :)

#1528 Posted by Mortinox (3 posts) -

@hone_mcbone:

Definitely not magic carpet, you flew a ship, had weapons too.

100% SPOT ON with Little Big Advanture! Googled the name and it had sequels? sweet! And its on Android now???? SWEEEET! .. Now lets just hope its as good as I remembered it when I was 12:p

#1529 Posted by Mortinox (3 posts) -

@andylonn:

The game you described sounds like Heretic or Hexen.I think they came out around the same time, I had a demo for one that came with my Ultimate Doom disc.

#1530 Posted by Chumm (245 posts) -

@mortinox said:

@hone_mcbone:

Definitely not magic carpet, you flew a ship, had weapons too.

100% SPOT ON with Little Big Advanture! Googled the name and it had sequels? sweet! And its on Android now???? SWEEEET! .. Now lets just hope its as good as I remembered it when I was 12:p

A couple episodes ago on The Crate and Crowbar they did a reminiscence of some of their favorite memories from games. Tom Francis shared his love of Little Big Adventure if you want join him on a nostalgic journey! It starts about 1:34:45.

#1531 Edited by AndyLonn (45 posts) -

@mortinox: I found out what game it was. Nitemare 3D. But I'll check out Hexen, I remember I quite liked that game. Nitemare 3D however, was best left to memory...

#1532 Posted by LZyLzy (1 posts) -

Hey guys...I've been looking back through some edutainment games I've played and there's one that I can't seem to recall the name of.

It's for PC, somewhere during the Windows 95 or 98 era. The main character is a living paper bag and there are 2 other characters, i think a leaf and a rock (or it could be a sock).

I can't remember much about the activities except f or two: there's one where you have to rotate the earth to match certain times of day, and another where you have to identify an animal based on its footprints.
It certainly feels like it was made for kids, but the contents are rather advanced.

#1533 Edited by tommyfsy (2 posts) -

Hi, there is an old game that I really wanted to re-play but I can't remember the name, I couldn't finish it last time.

-PC games, adventure/puzzle, third person camera view, cartoon graphic.

-I played it around year 2000-2002, but the game could be older.

I only remember that you played as a male character, travel town to town, killing monsters and do some puzzle quests in town and also outside of town. I remember one of your gadget is a timer bomb that you can use unlimitedly, the bomb will help you blow off some walls in the cave when you travel between towns. Every towns got a few puzzle quests that you need to solve - I remember that in one of the town you need to rescue a cat that stuck on a high place, and you need to put certain liquid into soup pot and take it to a guard to put him asleep. Every quest related things will have a sparkling light on it to hint you.

If anyone know this game name I would really appreciate it.

#1534 Edited by 71Ranchero (2829 posts) -

I am trying to remember the name of an original gameboy game. It was a top down game, I am pretty sure you picked 4 or so different characters and arranged them in a a diamond shape. I think it was a left to right shooter? I cant for the life of me remember anything else about this game or if what I remember is even accurate. It was one of my 2 favorite gameboy games(the other was Battle Unit Zeoth) but it was so long ago. I dont think it was a common game and I got it around 1990.

#1535 Edited by EclipsingSquid (1 posts) -

This is a tough one. There was SNES game I owned as a kid, that, strangely, I don't recall ever knowing the name of, for as long as I owned it; I would have to see gameplay to be able to identify it (cover or cartridge art might work, not sure). That fact made me consider that maybe it was a Japanese cartridge that my mom had found somewhere and picked up for me, but I think that's impossible as I believe the Super Famicom had different cartridges to the SNES, and I'm positive this was a standard SNES cart.

Anyways, I've been trying to identify this game for years, and every so often it pops into my head and drives me crazy for a bit. I got my SNES around '94 or '95, lost it in 2000, and I believe I owned the game in question for multiple years before I lost my SNES. I've never seen or heard tell of this game whatsoever outside of the one cartridge I used to own years ago, but I promise you that it was real. The gameplay is what I remember the best from it. It was pretty unique and hard to describe, but I'll try my best:

The gameplay took place in a bordered rectangular area (possibly a perfect square), which was a 16-bit pixel art picture. What the picture was depended on the level you were on. If I'm correct, one was just a green, grassy landscape with flowers and a tree or two under a blue, sunny sky, one was similar but with what appeared to be wooden, broken boat on land, (one of these two may have featured water, but I forget which), and there was one that was just a mechanical background with cogs and gears and shafts turning. I believe once you got past a certain level the backgrounds began to repeat, so there weren't too many different ones (although I never beat the game). The player character appeared to be a boy with bulbous blue hair (maybe a hat? Hard to tell, as it was a top-down perspective, and the sprite was pretty small), holding what looked like a white piece of chalk, or a wand, or something. A second player could also play, and player 2, when applicable, looked pretty much the same but with pink hair.

You could only move in 4 directions (up, down, left, right), there was only one movement speed (though I think there was a power-up that sped you up), and though you could change directions at will, I don't think you could stop moving. By default you were moving along the edge of the square border, but at any time you could move out onto the picture itself. The backgrounds started out looking all brown and decayed. The ground would just be dirt, the trees leafless and dead, the sky brown and depressing, that sort of thing. When you moved your character out onto the picture, you would trail a white line behind you, that appeared to be being drawn by the chalk/wand/whatever you were holding. The goal was to draw rectangles with the outer border using your white lines, and each time you did so, the inside of the rectangle would change to show a piece of the idyllic, green setting I described up above. Once you returned around 60 - 70% of the picture back to this state, the entire picture would do so and you would complete the level.

There were various enemy types that could harm you, and IIRC different ones had different movement rules and patterns. I recall there being one type that could move diagonally between the corners, and other types that could follow you along your white lines, stuff like that. I also remember the hit detection being incredibly wonky. Most of the time, an enemy would pass through you, but you would only take the damage a couple seconds later. Sometimes you would get hit immediately, as expected, but just as often you didn't take damage at all. I believe you could only get hit 2 or 3 times, and had a set number of lives, like an arcade game. There were also power-ups you could find by uncovering the sections of the background where they were hidden, though I think they were placed randomly.

Didn't mean to be so long-winded, but I have trouble coming up with a way to properly describe what I recall of the game. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

#1536 Edited by Halcypher (16 posts) -

Ok, so this is a pretty recent game, in fact I don't think it's out yet, but I saw a video of it being played in the last year, maybe PAX or or E3 preview:

• Turn-based squad game
  • Isometric viewpoint
  • Brightly coloured, cartoonish style
  • You have a scout, a heavy, a sniper etc. Each with special abilities.
  • In the video the mission was set in weapons factory of some sorts and you could activate switches to move the big missiles on their tracks, this could crush a bunch of enemies and was also needed to make a path through the level.
  • Towards the end of the level a bunch of shield-bearing enemies appeared and could only be damaged from behind

Think that's it, oh and it's not Invisible Inc. (previously Incognita)

Thanks in advance.

Edit - Found it: Antisquad - seems pretty good for £5. Bonza!

#1537 Edited by Kaineda77 (134 posts) -

I played this game probably in the late 80ies-mid 90ies. It was a Puzzle-Action PC-game with an isometric perspective and took place in a skyscraper. There were different levels of AI (i think they looked like blobs in different shapes and the most advanced one looked like a human). The AI had taken over the building and you were trying to find a way up (or down). It came out with veeery little fanfare, but I remembeR reading a very positive review on it.

Anybody?

#1538 Edited by BeachThunder (12403 posts) -
#1539 Edited by Brkroger (1 posts) -

Okay, so I don't know much about this game, but would LOVE to find it again. I played it a ton when I was young in the early 2000s. It was only for PC. The premise of the game was that you built up a castle and the surrounding land, and could build barracks or like a mage building and those would produce troops. The troops would then wander around without you being able to control them and would kill the various enemies in the land. You could put bounties on certain creatures to kill them quicker.
I remember it having like a map as its main page to get to different levels and I believe the game was dragon related. Dragon could have been in its name, but i forget.
The creatures you could fight ranged from giant rats that would come up from the sewers sometimes to flying dragons, to I forget what else.

I would be sooo happy if someone knew of this game. I know my description is not very good, so I'm banking on someone having played it. I don't know how popular it was. If you have any further questions, just ask

#1540 Edited by halogamer2145 (2 posts) -

There was a thread on Neogaf recently about an old game that had "souls" in the name. I cant find the thread, but from the screen shots it looked like some 2d sidescroller thing from the 90s.

I think I remember someone mentioning that it was hard too.

#1541 Edited by tommyfsy (2 posts) -

@tommyfsy said:

Hi, there is an old game that I really wanted to re-play but I can't remember the name, I couldn't finish it last time.

-PC games, adventure/puzzle, third person camera view, cartoon graphic.

-I played it around year 2000-2002, but the game could be older.

I only remember that you played as a male character, travel town to town, killing monsters and do some puzzle quests in town and also outside of town. I remember one of your gadget is a timer bomb that you can use unlimitedly, the bomb will help you blow off some walls in the cave when you travel between towns. Every towns got a few puzzle quests that you need to solve - I remember that in one of the town you need to rescue a cat that stuck on a high place, and you need to put certain liquid into soup pot and take it to a guard to put him asleep. Every quest related things will have a sparkling light on it to hint you.

If anyone know this game name I would really appreciate it.

Btw, I have found the game I want, it is Technomage

#1542 Posted by Ryalm (37 posts) -
#1543 Posted by BigWes1960 (7 posts) -

I also am looking for two games. Both came out in the early 80s I think, and if I recall correctly, my buddy and I played them on his Apple IIe, though it may have been on anything from Atari 800XL to an older (Commodore PC10) PC.

The first was an RPG style game with a party of characters. You could go to different locations in between dungeons (towns at least) and your characters could find jobs to make some extra coin. Not Quest jobs, but REAL jobs. A dwarf with a blacksmith skill could find work at the blacksmith shop and make some cash. Don't specifically remember any others, but they would pay base upon the characters specific level in a particular skill. Not much in the way of details I'm afraid, but if you can help, it would be great.

The second one was a turn based game. It was Western themed and you could play "The Man With No Name". If I remember correctly, you could also play either Jesse James or Bob Ford, though I seem to remember just "listening in" on the assassination of Jesse James.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

#1544 Posted by Zeg (93 posts) -

@mortinox said:

Second game was a demo with WindowsXP. MAY HAVE BEEN A DOS GAME packaged with my Compaq, as the computer also came with Renegades, Battle for Jacobs Star. That was technically a DOS game too but ran in XP. Game started on I assume the first level, you start REALLY high in the atmosphere, and its a flight combat sim, inside cockpit view, may have had a 3rd person (but i never liked using that view in those games, so if it did i dont remember it). Here is the thing.. planet was a MASSIVE dessert planet (large for the time, I flew around for hours as a kid and had a hard time coming across the same place. Or i was just terrible at navigating). Enemies looks (some) like scarabs. Planet environment looked very egyption in inspiration. I remember giant pyraminds and structures that looked like egypty-styled stuff. Vague I know. In the demo at least enemies were few and far between, and there wasnt a limit on ammo. Flight speed also wasnt very fast.

Well that sounds to me like Fury3, or one of the similar games/sequels/prequels/clear rip-offs of the time (Hellbender, Terminal Velocity, etc). Fury3 definitely had the Egypt level and scarab enemies though.

#1545 Posted by Kovie (206 posts) -

@brkroger said:

Okay, so I don't know much about this game, but would LOVE to find it again. I played it a ton when I was young in the early 2000s. It was only for PC. The premise of the game was that you built up a castle and the surrounding land, and could build barracks or like a mage building and those would produce troops. The troops would then wander around without you being able to control them and would kill the various enemies in the land. You could put bounties on certain creatures to kill them quicker.

I remember it having like a map as its main page to get to different levels and I believe the game was dragon related. Dragon could have been in its name, but i forget.

The creatures you could fight ranged from giant rats that would come up from the sewers sometimes to flying dragons, to I forget what else.

I would be sooo happy if someone knew of this game. I know my description is not very good, so I'm banking on someone having played it. I don't know how popular it was. If you have any further questions, just ask

From the little I know about Majesty, it sounds like what you're talking about.

#1546 Posted by bgmnts (31 posts) -

It was an arena fighter I think. It was kinda metal. There was a character who was a prisoner and his name was like 'Number 34' or some shit. Think it came out on Xbox (probably multiplat but i played it on that) in the early to mid 00's.

#1547 Posted by klemax (3 posts) -

Hello everyone,

this game is 2D platform, its very old i thing the beggining of the '90s. I think your character is a cop. You go around and fight basketball players and people in invalid wheels, also you have sex with prostitutes and while you do you need to fill some meter on the right side of the screen. That is all I can remember so if anyone can help me i would be nice.

Thanks

#1548 Edited by Sinusoidal (1798 posts) -

@klemax said:

Hello everyone,

this game is 2D platform, its very old i thing the beggining of the '90s. I think your character is a cop. You go around and fight basketball players and people in invalid wheels, also you have sex with prostitutes and while you do you need to fill some meter on the right side of the screen. That is all I can remember so if anyone can help me i would be nice.

Thanks

Whoa whoa whoa! If this existed in the early 90s it would have been the most controversial thing ever. Mortal Kombat 1 came out in 1992 and look at the crap that caused. I'm guessing this is something newer with a retro design. Also, what are "invalid wheels"?

#1549 Edited by Veektarius (5013 posts) -
@kovie said:

@brkroger said:

From the little I know about Majesty, it sounds like what you're talking about.

I know a ton about Majesty, and it's exactly what he's talking about.

#1550 Posted by klemax (3 posts) -

Im sorry wheelchair...invalids... Im not sure about years but my guess is end of '90s because i played it in 2000. Graphics is like oldest Prince of Persia, its old game and when u have sex with prostitutes you are suppose to fill up the sex meter in the right bottom corner, also you can change positions. Its sick game and i cant remember the name. :)