A few tips I found to help you describe the game
- A guess of what year the game could have come out on (it's not useful to say "when I was a kid" if we don't know how old you are)
- A guess of what platform the game is on (even if you don't remember what console, at least say it wasn't on PC, and guess the generation)
- What genre the game is in (again, even if you don't know exactly, you can probably rule some out or be broad like "action")
- If you or others or general public thought the game was any good, how good/bad/colorful were the graphics, music, etc
- Who the intended audience of the game is (kids, casual gamers, movie franchise fans, etc)
Step 6 (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!)
Step 1 Go to the wall
Step 5 (If the user fails to carry out step 6 from the "How to leave a question?" tutorial)
Basically not leaving a comment in the comment box for you to reply to.
- Switch to Parchment v2
- Write "@"
- Type in their name in the search bar and click on the right result
- Leave your comment
- Post Reply
That user will now receive a PM just like if you were to reply to their comment. Hopefully they will reply back quicker to your answer if they receive a notification via PM.