• 57 results
#1 Edited by DrDarkStryfe (1119 posts) -

http://www.twitch.tv/pax2

Live on Twitch, it sounds like Max spent the better part of today putting together pictures and videos given to him by friends of the big man.

They are showing a few wedding pictures of him and Anna, and there is a live bass band playing in the background.

Amazing.

#2 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1182 posts) -

Wish we could get the GB chat set up for this.

#3 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Time for the waterworks.

#5 Posted by myketuna (1710 posts) -

Time for the waterworks.

Yeah, I decided this is probably going to happen to me as well.

#6 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1119 posts) -

These few wedding pictures are great. Realist Summer Jam that is actual jam? Incredible!

#7 Edited by kortex (444 posts) -

This will be devastating/great/sad/awesome/heartbreaking/fun

#8 Posted by Error1355 (97 posts) -

Man I miss Ryan.

#9 Posted by Error1355 (97 posts) -

Man I miss Ryan.

#11 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

It's only the few pictures from the wedding, and already it's brutal.

#12 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1119 posts) -

Patrick put up the GB chat for the stream.

#13 Posted by csl316 (8770 posts) -

It's a nice gesture.

#14 Posted by Nightriff (5096 posts) -

I'll watch for a bit but got to go to bed soon

#15 Posted by Nightriff (5096 posts) -

I'll watch for a bit but got to go to bed soon

#16 Posted by StarvingGamer (8286 posts) -

Fuck, too busy washing children/feeding newborns and didn't know this was happening.

#17 Posted by BigJeffrey (5026 posts) -

Love the front page img

#18 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Goddamn, that was perfect. Although, Johnny V pretty much broke me.

#19 Edited by dsi1 (164 posts) -

Where can I find the videos for this and their own panel yesterday? Completely missed yesterday's panel and half of this one :(

#20 Posted by pants (40 posts) -

Oh god I hope someone screencaptured this stream, or somehow gets a copy...

#21 Posted by OurSin_360 (923 posts) -

^Did they stream the GB panel? Never saw a link for it?

I thought i would just catch a little of the panel then go to bed, ended up watching the entire thing. I've never seen one of their panels and didn't know Ryan used to host them, i may try and find an archive of them one day. Anyway, great tribute and panel.

#22 Posted by Capum15 (4907 posts) -

Yeah that was rough. I'm fine until I hear someone trying to talk with genuine sadness / hurt in their voice. All those guys who were up there are great.

Overall, it was incredibly hilarious and Ryan was, is, and forever will be, a great guy.

The Indie Band card was a great way to end it. Jeff hit that right out of the park.

#23 Edited by DrDarkStryfe (1119 posts) -

The GB panel was recorded and will be up on the site around mid week. It was not streamed.

Hell of a tribute to the big guy. Max and the CAH guys knocked it out of the ballpark.

#24 Posted by GermanBomber (152 posts) -

What a great tribute from these guys. I loved every second of it.

#25 Edited by development (2372 posts) -

Anyone know if it'll be archived anywhere? Tuned in right at the end like usual. I checked the 2 PAX channels and couldn't find it. Also couldn't find the Giant Bomb panel.

#26 Posted by mlarrabee (2971 posts) -

@development: I've never worked with livestreaming video, but I imagine they (Twitch.tv) have to run the video through their encoders/compressors before uploading it.

#27 Posted by roninenix (120 posts) -

Yeah, once its archived, can someone post it in here. I doubt it'll be posted on GB main page since its not necessarily them.

#28 Edited by ConfusedOwl (944 posts) -

I almost didn't watch this because of how late it is here but I'm really glad I stuck around. The panel was great.

#29 Posted by roninenix (120 posts) -

Yeah, once its archived, can someone post it in here. I doubt it'll be posted on GB main page since its not necessarily them.

#30 Posted by ConfusedOwl (944 posts) -

I almost didn't watch this because of how late it is here but I'm really glad I stuck around. The panel was great.

#31 Posted by GermanBomber (152 posts) -

Same here. The photo he showed...heartbreaking.

#32 Posted by development (2372 posts) -

@development: I've never worked with livestreaming video, but I imagine they (Twitch.tv) have to run the video through their encoders/compressors before uploading it.

I remember a livestream of another video was being archived before it even finished. Can't remember if it was Giant Bomb or something else. Also could have been Justin.TV, though that's essentially identical to Twitch. They must have figured out some brilliant auto-archiving system. I remember it because I was blown away by it when I noticed.

#33 Posted by MachoFantastico (4719 posts) -

Hope it's archived, can't believe I missed it. Stupid time differences.

#34 Edited by elpurplemonkey (153 posts) -

Fantastic panel. Great videos all around. Johhny V is a champ, and what Vinny, Brad and Drew put together was wonderful. We continue to miss that dude, but we take solace in the fact that he did so much amazing work- like this!

#35 Posted by Fattony12000 (7460 posts) -

#37 Posted by sirdesmond (1241 posts) -

Anyone know if it'll be archived anywhere? Tuned in right at the end like usual. I checked the 2 PAX channels and couldn't find it. Also couldn't find the Giant Bomb panel.

I too am BEGGING for it to be archived. Only got to catch the last 5 minutes or so like a doofus, need to see the whole thing as soon as possible! Come on Twitch! Archive!

UPDATE: This additionally sucks because all 14 hours of the Main Theatre stream is already up!

#38 Edited by papercut (3501 posts) -

Any idea of if this is getting archived?

#39 Posted by development (2372 posts) -

Also, was I the only one who thought the GB guys said their panel was in the AM, not PM?

#40 Posted by TehBuLL (612 posts) -

Don't tell me I can't watch this...I was working damnit! Please.

#41 Posted by TehBuLL (612 posts) -

Don't tell me I can't watch this...I was working damnit! Please.

#42 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Max tweeted that the video should be up pretty soon.

#43 Posted by Milkman (16851 posts) -

A bleached asshole.

#45 Posted by SSully (4199 posts) -

Fantastic panel. Great videos all around. Johhny V is a champ, and what Vinny, Brad and Drew put together was wonderful. We continue to miss that dude, but we take solace in the fact that he did so much amazing work- like this!

I really hope that full video gets put on youtube. So fucking good

#46 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

Missed this due to time difference, hopefully I'll be able to catch it when I get back from work tonight.

#47 Posted by TehBuLL (612 posts) -

Ugh I don't want to go to sleep until I see this. 2 hours to go.

#48 Edited by ManiacJim (24 posts) -

I cant find video of their panel anywhere. Is it not uploaded yet?

nm...read above. I shall wait..............

#49 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2486 posts) -

Looks like we'll probably get an archive sometime in the near future.

#50 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2486 posts) -

Looks like we'll probably get an archive sometime in the near future.