Posted by SupernormalStep (199 posts) -

So...I made a terrible decision. I thought it would be a NEAT idea to create a face by overlaying all the Giant Bomb staff's faces on top of each other and seeing what the result was. After a bit of editing to make the image smoother here is the....result...

I regret my actions, but I still felt like sharing.

People used: Jeff, Ryan, Patrick, Brad, Drew, Dave, Rorie, Vinny, Alex

#1 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11393 posts) -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

#2 Posted by madman356647 (375 posts) -

It kinda looks like Chumlee from Pawn Stars?

#3 Posted by Inkerman (1455 posts) -

I'm getting a "fat and unkempt Nic Cage" vibe...

#4 Edited by ajamafalous (12147 posts) -

Alex face, Ryan beard, Jeff head, Drew hair

#5 Posted by Yummylee (22539 posts) -

Not quite as horrifying as I would have guessed. It sorta looks like the perfect freeze frame from the head-shakey effect from Jacob's Ladder.

#6 Posted by isomeri (1415 posts) -

I'm getting a lot of Alex and Jeff. Also, why God why?

#7 Edited by SupernormalStep (199 posts) -

@ajamafalous: wrong actually. I didn't take specific parts from them to make the face, I just overlayed their faces, where they were in the layer order made different parts show up more than others. You see find parts of Jeff's, Ryan's, Drew's, and Patrick's hair in different opacities for instance. Jeff's hair is actually the most noticeable part.

#8 Edited by RedCream (694 posts) -

I'd hit that.

#9 Edited by Ninja_Welshman (498 posts) -

By your powers combined I am Captain Duder!!

#10 Posted by donfonzie (206 posts) -

That thing is likely to give me nightmares, so I guess i wont be sleeping tonight.

#11 Posted by armaan8014 (5443 posts) -

That face... its like he's a real person that exists in another dimension. Gah D:

#12 Edited by 49th (2844 posts) -

"I'm a thing, ostensibly" - Giant Abombination

#13 Posted by ajamafalous (12147 posts) -

@ajamafalous: wrong actually. I didn't take specific parts from them to make the face, I just overlayed their faces, where they were in the layer order made different parts show up more than others. You see find parts of Jeff's, Ryan's, Drew's, and Patrick's hair in different opacities for instance. Jeff's hair is actually the most noticeable part.

Yeah, I know you overlaid them; just pointing out the parts that are the most noticeable