Edited By LuckyWanderDude

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

I'm right there with ya buddy. I really can't wait for this game any more. I played the little two level demo back when XNA first launched (beat it like 80 times) and i thought it was awesome. Looking forward to the launch!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

I'm looking forward to this game as well and hopefully all this extra development time has allowed for a lot of polish and awesomeness. The demo was pretty fun and definitely visually appealing to me...here's just hoping it's more than just the same ol' repetitive hack n' slash gameplay throughout the entire experience.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38
Kush said:
"I'm looking forward to this game as well and hopefully all this extra development time has allowed for a lot of polish and awesomeness. The demo was pretty fun and definitely visually appealing to me...here's just hoping it's more than just the same ol' repetitive hack n' slash gameplay throughout the entire experience."
I wouldn't mind it too much. There's a good amount of weapons with plenty of awesome looking combos for each plus finishing moves. If I remember correctly (and there's a good chance I'm wrong) it was possible to change weapons mid-combo so you could string two different combos together.
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By sweep  Moderator

i also want this a lot. XBLA lineup is really impressive, especially considering when i first got my xbox i dismissed the Arcade marketplace completely.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Dishwasher was by far my favorite XNA demo last year, it should be a fun game.

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By dj

I have the feeling that I will be burned by this game. I'll probably buy it and be way dissapointed. This happed last year with Castle Crashers.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#11  Edited By Forcen

I have the memory that its a bit like castle crashers, but with more devil may cry style combos and jumping.