The Dumbest thing you have said to a Video game.

• 70 results
SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

#51  Edited By SubwayD

Most frequent things I say to games would be: "Fuck me!" "Come the fuck on!" "Fuck this!" "Give me a fucking break" "Fuck off!" and "For fuck's sake!" 

I happen to think it's both big and clever. 

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By luce

"G..G-Get...Get the fuck outta here"

iSylence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By iSylence

The funniest stuff generally happens at LANs in my experience. One instance which comes to mind was in a game of Modern Warfare and one friend was in a battle with another guy, and the first was sure he had it but then died and without irony yelled out "WHAT?! HOW DID YOU NOT DEAD?", which has since become a popular phrase among us when gaming :) maybe one of those had to be there moments, but yeah... my Mum thinks I'm cool.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Ramone

Well I was playing CoD and some guy was just torturing me he must have killed me like 10 times and I was getting really riled up (Expletives were shouted). I finally killed this guy and I just shouted 'YEAH FUCKIN SIT ON IT!'. I don't even know what I was trying to say.

gunstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By gunstar

usually it comes from playing a game that generally isn't that intense online, such as peggle or uno. a lot of "WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT THAT" or "HAHAAAA HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW"

orangefrys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By orangefrys
@Landon said:
" I was watching the animed cut scenes of Blaz Blue one time, and when Noel Vermillion came out I screamed out "I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH! WHY CANT YOU BE REAL!!! I AM SO ALONE!!!"  Luckily I calmed down with some pizza rolls. "
i think i lol'd
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#57  Edited By natetodamax

I definitely shot that gentleman in the back 5 times, but he proceeded to turn around and knife me in the throat from 10 feet away. I love Modern Warfare 2, thank you Infinity Ward for releasing such a marvelous game.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By XenoNick

"WHAT THE FUCKY FUCK!!! THREE SHOTGUN SHOTS AND YOU DONT GO DOWN BUT YOU SHOT ME ONCE AND I DIE??? FUCK YOU YOU WANKY FUCKING COKSUCKING PIECE OF CRAP!!!" *cough* "that guy's a prick..."

Avatar image for peepeepoopoo696
peepeepoopoo696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By peepeepoopoo696

Usually me saying bullshit over and over again.

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#60  Edited By Jazz
@Landon said:
" I was watching the animed cut scenes of Blaz Blue one time, and when Noel Vermillion came out I screamed out "I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH! WHY CANT YOU BE REAL!!! I AM SO ALONE!!!"  Luckily I calmed down with some pizza rolls. "
She's mine, you can't have her. 
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#61  Edited By citizenkane
@JessicaBoo said:
" To most shooter games............. Really? Really??? I SHOT YOU!! don't lie! "
LMAO I do that all the time, too.  =D
Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By Kiemoe

I have been known to yell "Fuck You, Pikachu!" from time to time.

Dysnomia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Dysnomia

In Final Fantasy VII, after dying AGAIN at Demon Gate "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY CAN'T I BEAT A FUCKING DOOR?!"

JessicaBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#64  Edited By JessicaBoo
@CitizenKane:
hahahaha, im so glad im not alone on that one to be honest.... :P i always say it
Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Silent Hill 2.

"Gah!  Fuck!  ... Goddammit, wall, don't sneak up on me like that."

It was the part in the hospital where there's a mural on the wall.  I'm cruising down the halls looking for bubble head nurses and I see this face right next to James and I almost lose my shit before I realize it's just a wall.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By iam3green

i don't really get pissed off at video games. if i die at some point it is just what ever. only thing is like aww man, god damn it. 

there was this one time i was playing either halo 3 or cod 4 and i kept on dieing. there was this person with a name of lil something, i killed him and i said it's L - I - T - T - L - E idiot to him. my friend laughed at me for it.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#67  Edited By WickedCestus
@MrNESS said:

" It's not often that I make remarks on games out loud. But occasionally if I die in Team Fortress 2 or Modern Warfare 2 I throw out some generic swear words and if it's really bad I hit my leg over and over again until it hurts so bad I have to stop. Hey, i don't want to destroy any of my gaming equipment! "

I do the same thing. My table already has a hole in it so I have resorted to punching my right thigh. I think it's now numb to all pain. The worst part is when I leave my iPod in my right pocket. 

EDIT: It wasn't me who made the whole by the way, it was my brother. I just don't want to make it worse.
papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By papercut

I've had a few words to the elevator in Mass Effect 1. If I was to repeat them I'd probably get banned. 

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By SteamPunkJin
@SubwayD said:
" Most frequent things I say to games would be: "Fuck me!" "Come the fuck on!" "Fuck this!" "Give me a fucking break" "Fuck off!" and "For fuck's sake!"  I happen to think it's both big and clever.  "
I'm also fond of 'Goddamn-Mother-Fucking-Piece-Of-Shit'

Or if I'm playing multiplayer I like to mutter about stupid teammates being 'fucking rocket surgeons'.
jdquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#70  Edited By jdquach
@thehexeditor said:
" "I LOVE YOU TOO YUKIKO AMAGI" "